Update 24th June - DM ban gaya gentleman..

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode starts off with Taru coming into her room. She's in tears. Maulik's pleading words are resonating in her ears. She hears the car(with maulik) leave, she starts crying harder. Baa comes to the room and tries to console her saying, 'Come now Taru. You know that Maulik had to be treated for his addiction.' Moti, 'All this is happening because of that Santodi. I have kept quite enough. Sometimes for you, sometimes for Naanka. Not anymore. I will put Santo to her place. She thinks that she can become Maulik's mother. No, I am his mother'. Baa tries to make her understand, 'Maulik's addiction is not Santo's fault'. Santo who's walking past the room, stops at the door. Taru is furious and says, 'It is her fault. If she hadn't told naanka about her Mawdi, he wouldn't have sentenced Maulik, Maulik wouldn't have run away and he wouldn't have gotten addicted.' she spots Santo at the doorway and yells, 'What are you doing there? Come here'. Santo comes. Taru yells, 'What were you doing eavesdropping? Anyways, what I had told now, I will make it come true. You are going around being the Malkin of this house right. I will put you in your place. Just wait and watch.' Baa holds her back.

Back in Baroda, Shashank is sitting at the table, the lipstick smear still on his forehead. Kaddu comes there, and sees that and starts giggling. Shashank asks her, what the matter is. Kaddu is shy and by the time she can tell him, Meghna comes. Kaddu tries to signal him to wipe his forehead, but he doesn't get it. He tells her to tell him what the matter is. Meghna is all smiles seeing them interact. Kaddu, swiftly changes the topic saying that she wanted to go meet her Dad before he left for Antwerp. Shanky says that he wont be able to come, but asks her to go ahead. Meghna tells Kaddu to go ahead, as she has to go even for pag phera, that way she'll be able to meet her father as well. And then she goes to Shanky and tells him teasingly, to wipe the marks before he goes out. Kaddu also, leaves, now very embarrassed. Shanky then realises something is up with his face and goes to the mirror, sees the lipstick smear. He smiles and rubs it off.

At Mahiyavanshi house, DM and the family are at the table, eating. DM is thoroughly enjoying his food, eating with his hand.  Bapuji comments that he's going to Antwerp for some time now, he will miss home cooked food na? DM agrees. Birwa has a look on her face, which DM immediately catches. He tells her, 'Birwa, what are you thinking now? Why do you have that look now'? Birwa, 'You're going to Antwerp na? That's why'. DM,'I have gone so many times to Antwerp now, what's new this time'? Birwa, 'You are such a big business man. You're going to Antwerp. But you haven't learnt table manners'. DM stumped, 'Teybel m..mm..meyners? What's that now'? Birwa, 'Papa, you cant eat with your hands there in Antwerp. You have to use a knife and fork'. DM, 'What? No. I'm am going to do no such thing. All my life I have been eating like this'. Birwa, 'but you cant do it there na?' DM, 'Why not, when foreigners come here, they don't let their habits go. They eat with forks and spoons na? Why should we adapt to their customs?' Birwa, 'When you go to another place, we should respect their customs na?' Everyone agrees with her and DM gives in and ask her to show him how to use the knife and fork. She takes a knife in her right hand, fork in her left takes a piece of apple and cuts it delicately and eats it. Tells DM that this is how it is done. DM, 'Arre, you are eating with your left hand. We shouldn't eat with our left hand. And more over, food is God, how can we run a knife through it'. Birwa gives him a stern look and says, 'Papa..' DM exasperated, says 'Alright give it to me.' Washes his hand, takes the fork, knife and fruit plate from Birwa and starts attacking an apple. He cuts it in such a way that a piece of the fruit hits Santo. DM concerned, 'Arre, nothing happened to you na?' Santo says no. DM, 'Umm.. What do they say.. Sorry..' Birwa comments, 'At least I dint have to teach you this. You told sorry on your own'. DM, 'See this is why we eat with our hand. Anyways Birwa, I'll learn more of this teybel meynners once I get back from Antwerp alright?' Birwa, 'Table manners are done. Now what about your attire?' DM,' What is wrong with what I wear?' Santo, 'Not this.. She's talking about Pant suit right? Birwa nods yes, 'See pappa, Santo seeing tv only has learnt so much. You gone so many times but still don't understand.' DM, 'I am going to wear my dhoti only'. Everyone in unison, 'No, you have to wear suit.'

At the village, Hiten is watching Khemi feed bhoori. Khemi sees a snake come toward bhoori and says, 'Snake'. Hiten gets on his feet as well. She sees the snake going toward bhoori, picks it up to throw it away, but the snake bites her. She throws the snake away. Hiten worried, comes to her, holds her hand, takes her dupatta and tears a piece of and ties it like a tourniquet on her arm, and then sucks the poison out and spits it. He does that and removes the poison. Khemi is moved. They both remember how Hiten had said that he wont bother about her affairs anymore.

Back at the Mahiyavanshi mansion, Birwa goes to santo's room and asks her what she wants from antwerp. Papa had asked her to make a list of what everyone wants from there and give it to him. Santo asks is you get everything there? Birwa says yes. Santo thinks hard for a while and says I want peppermint from there. Birwa looks incredulous. Santo seeing her expression tells her, its alright, if you don't get it there, she'll get it from Karzan kaka's dukaan itself. Birwa says that she'll ask DM to get chocolate and says that no one lets her eat chocolate anymore and DM doesn't even get her chocolate. Santo asks why? Birwa looks sheepish and says, its coz she's putting on weight. Santo says, then don't want chocolate, what if she puts on weight? Birwa says, no he'll get the chocolate for Santo, but she(Birwa) will eat it instead. Santo says, don't want all that, she'll get into trouble. Moti comes there and asks Birwa to go to the hall and DM is leaving. She then comes up to santo and tells her that now that DM is leaving, she'll put her in her proper place. Santo looks on undeterred.

DM's bags are being brought out. Baa bapuji, Santo come there. Suraj and Birwa also come there. Everyone spots DM who's sitting down and reading the paper. He looks dashing in a jacket and shirt. Everyone says that he looks very smart. Baa says that he looks ten years younger. DM gets up and to everyone's surprise he's still wearing his dhoti. Birwa sighs and says, 'If you'd worn the pant, you'd have looked not ten but 20 years younger.' DM says, 'then I wouldn't have looked like your father. HE then goes on to say that it doesn't matter how one looks but what one does. Even in these clothes, he's still their father and his work is what will speak. Not his appearance. Suraj and birwa agree. DM leaves.

Next day, Santo is in the kitchen with Champakali and shambhu. She says that she wants to make Maulik's favourite dishes for him today and send it to him for lunch. Moti comes there and tells her to get out. She tells her that now naanka is not there, she needn't come inside the kitchen anymore. She drags her out to the hall where baa and bapuji are there. Baa tries to support her, but Moti stops her. She tells her that Santo in her eyes is not a malkin, nor is she the mother of the kids. In her eyes, she is a thing that naanka bought home and kept there. She's a bandini, a prisoner. These words, hurt Santo very deeply. Baa tries to defend her, but Santo asks her not to. Baa bapuji leave. Moti tells her, that from now things are back to how they were. She aks Shambho to sprinkle gangaajal in the kitchen. And she leaves. Santo is left, thinking about what Moti said. That she is only a prisoner. Episode ends.  

No Preview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you...

I like that DM Ban Gaya Gentleman.......LOL....

Can some one make Moti
๐Ÿ˜ก
 a bandini and put her in that stock/store room/...

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Anna.. It was my pleasure..
Pari_Angle thumbnail

i like ur tittel Mru

our DM looking today handsam man

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Mru for the update , today's epi , except moti-ben threats to santu , was so funny , I like DM whe he trys to talk english he's so cute , and he's dashing forever ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Birwa was so sweet too , teaching her father " table manners " was so cute , I'm wondering what DM will bring with him as a gift for santu , but I'm not sure he will find her at mahiyawanshi's house , I think moti-ben will kick her off soon
but i thought tht kaddu was also supposed to be thr rite????? wht happened?????? i mean did the tire get punctured or somethin like dat?????

nyways???guys was santo scare when motiben was shouting at her or was she pissed tht this lady has started all over again.......... i think now i understand y santo is being replaced..........i mean whr she should have been scared she was arrogant as if "" jo karna hai kar lo "".....heehheheh๐Ÿค“
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for this update.

Moti is back to square one with Santu. I hope we do not get to witness any more torture scenes and that Santu stands upto her.

Isn't it time for Hiten to come back home? He told Nanaji when he brought the new cow that he was leaving and would not stay there till Khemi's wedding.
sns23 thumbnail
Pleasure Hema...

Donno what they're going to do with Moti n Santo... Whatever it is, moti should be put in her place...

Hiten enjoys playing knight in purple shirt too much i guess... Lets see where they take this story to in the future episodes..
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG, DM looked amazing in the shirt & jacket today...Birwa's scenes with DM were soo funny, especially DM trying to speak english...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanx soo much for the lovely update....

Edited by Fallen Angel - 14 years ago
Soapgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Isn't it time for Hiten to come back home? He told Nanaji when he brought the new cow that he was leaving and would not stay there till Khemi's wedding.

Well, he changed his mind when nanaji requested him to stay until Khemi's wedding. ๐Ÿ˜Š