Written Update: June 23rd, 2009

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ji,

Today I am looking after a 10 month old boy who knows his bua(me) is very busy, but is making me chase him on purpose. Aaj kal ke bachche bhi na, mere time mein hum aise nahi the! But main bhi bua hoon ji, I trapped him in his swing!

Update:

*Ok, I'm going to cry ji. It was bad enough that the videos run faster, but this! The video starts off with the shaadi completing! I so wanted to see what happens to Chacha when he grabbed the cop's collar! Who is my dushman! The crows that keep me up all night are!😭*

As said already, the episode starts with the pheras being completed, and Rasila and Jyotika's faces all screwed up in disgust. The wedding is done, they are hubby and wife. The bidai ki rasam starts, and Krishna tells Papa ke she doesn't want to leave him. Papa says that Krishna is going to a such a loving house, and to keep everyone happy. They hug, and start to proceed to the door. At the door again, Krishna's emotions overwhelm her and she starts crying on Papa's shoulders. Papa blesses her and Jai, and says khush raho.

At Jai's house, they do the new bride rasams. Krishna does that feet in red thali thing, and in front of her is Rasila, who hugs her tightly. Then the family is at the home Mandir, where Dadaji says that his grandson is married now, and have a new addition to the family. He prays that this new member mingles with the family as sugar in milk. Krishna turns to Dadaji and says that she will try her best to do everything, dharam, karam, etc. She touches Dadaji's feet and he blesses her. She moves to Bhallu and Sushila, and touches their feet ji. Sushila blesses her, and tells her that she knows that Krishna will raj in their house and hearts. Jyotika moves towards Rasila who says only time will tell ke kauun raaj karega.

Rasila and Jyotika are in Rasila's room, and Jyotika is getting gussa. She says that she can't wait anymore, and they will go on with their plan first thing in the morning. She will not let Krishna have anything of hers. Rasila matches her gussa, and says why tomorrow, and they will execute the plan abhi. Rasila says that she has let them (Jai & Co) be happy for enough time, and now letting them happy means their loss. Kaivalya comes there, and says to Rasila that too much gussa is bad for her health. He tells them that people are already taking away Jai's happiness.

Then we see Jai in hall with Dadaji, Mansukh, and Bhallu. The men are happliy talking away, and Jai is getting restless ji. Mansukh asks Dadaji to tell them all of his wedding stories. Dadaji says he doesn't yaad that to Mansukh, but he yaads a joke that happened after the wedding. Mansukh asks Dadaji kya, and Dadaji says YOU to him lol. Then Dadaji asks Mansukh to share something of his yaad. Mansukh talks about how they want to one of their other mansions, but Dadaji says he had gifted him a Rajhistan package. Mansukh says haan, but he sold it to another married couple, haye. Mansukh says that the couple had eloped, and he was helping them; he only made a profit while helping them ji. Dadaji is like Mansukh will never change, and Mansukh asks Bhallu to share his yaad of his shaadi.

I think Kaivalya comes there too, with the 2 evils standing a bit far. Bhallu says he was only waiting ke kab his turn will come. He says his yaad is before marriage, and gives a total detail of everything to the color of his brush. Dadaji says a small story, not a full novel. Just then Yashodha comes and screams at Jai ke what he is doing with them. Dadaji and she bicker, and Daadji asks Jai ke koi problem hai tujhe. Jai says no, and Yashodha leaves in a huff, saying like she cares. They continue talking, while Jai keeps looking at the time ji; poor Krishna is also waiting for her Jai. The time ticks away-12:30am, 1:00am, 2:00am. The whole 2am is reached by just Bhallu's completeion of his story.

Then Dadaji finally at 2am says ke bas Bhallu, and to finish the full story later. He tells everyone to go and sleep, and tells Jai to do the same thing. Rasila laughs, and says to Jyotika that Krishna must have fallen asleep by now. Jyotika says poor Jai 😡. Jai goes to his room to see no Krishna, and asks himself where did she go. He says that maybe at his kids' wedding he'll have to say that his bride was not even in the room. Just then Krishna comes there peeche se, and asks Jai why he took so long. Jai says the same old, where everyone sat down and talked about their marriage days. Jai says he could not just leave, and Krishna says ok and to tell her the best story.

Jai says that he will tell her about his dad's. He says that Bhallu had told Sushila on their wedding night ke he'll be right back, and left. Krishna is like why, and Jai says that Sushila had awwein said she likes gajras. However, Bhallu went out to go get them, and when at 5am a guy opened his shop he brought some for her. Krishna is like how cute, and Jai says that one gesture won Sushila's heart. Krishna asks Jai what he will do to make her lose her heart. Jai says shall he tell, shall he, and picks her up. The 2 have a eye lock session, and Jai says that he is naming his life in Krishna's name.😳

It's morning, with Krishna, Hetal, Yashodha, and Sushila in the kitchen. Yashodha tells Krishna that she needs to make halwa for their Mata Rani. Hetal says she will help, and Yashodha says that only a bride is to do this. Hetal says that Krishna doesn't know where everything is, but Krishna says that she will find it. Yashodha is happy, and says that a woman who can work through a kitchen herself, will rule the kitchen forever. Sushila asks Krishna if she knows how to make the halwa thingy, and Krishna says thay she has seen it made before. Yashodha tells Hetal to show Krishna her thumb, meaning thumbs up. Yashodha then says all the best, and the 3 women leave Krishna. Jyotika and Rasila are outside the kitchen, to a corner.

Krishna then says to herself that she has said she'll make it, but she never really has made it just saw it being made. She asks for her mom to help her, and starts preparing it ji. Rasila and Jyotika are there, and Rasila goes to the phone and calls Papa. Krishna gets very happy, and Rasila is like if Papa wants to talk to Krishna. Krishna runs to the phone, and Jyotika sneaks to the kitchen and adds a lot of sugar or salt to the halwa.

*I'll finish this in a bit, my nephew is crying at me*

Rasila keeps Krishna from turning around to see the kitchen. Rasila and Jyotika succeed. Then Sushila, Krishna, and Yashodha are praying in the home Mandir. Yashodha is very happy with Krishna, and then Krishna serves the halwa. It has salt in it, and Yashodha explodes at Krishna. Yashodha says how dare Krishna give salt wala halwa to their Mata Rani, and Krishna says she did not put the salt in. Yashodha tells her to chup it and accept her mistake, rather than denying it ji. Sushila tries to say it's ok, but Yashodha doesn't stop and tells Sushila to chup it. Yashodha says if she made this mistake, her saas would have made 7 generations crumble. Yashodha leaves, and Sushila tells Krishna not to mind her. Krishna says that she did not add any salt in it, and Sushila says it's ok, it was good nonetheless ji. Rasila and Jyotika are happy over their victory. Jyotika says that Krishna is not as smart as they thought she was, and it's not that fun. Rasila says they will have to play the game anyways, and says to her to come and think of what to do next.

Precap: Hetal is arranging flowers, and one falls down. She goes to pick it up, but a hand gets there before her. She is shocked to see who it is. We see his back but we all know it's Prateek.

Haye, I have a habit of "ji" bachpan se, and in my talk too I do a lot of "ji". If anyone is annoyed by it na, please tell me. I can proofread my posts before posting.

Take care ji,
Simran

Edited by ~*simran*~ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

birju4baby thumbnail
thank you simranjee ... I actually like your jee a lot .. kyunki hum hindustani to harr cheejh ke peeche jee lagaate hain :)
megharao20 thumbnail
Hi........i do read your updates onece in a while :) its very sweet of you to do he update .............don't bother abt the 'Jee' being there :).....thanx .
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update...........
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi simran. the king is happy that u r doing a mind blowing job updating the drama. by the way ur pic of lord krishna is too gud. the king juzz loves it.

*king*

Originally posted by: *king*

hi simran. the king is happy that u r doing a mind blowing job updating the drama. by the way ur pic of lord krishna is too gud. the king juzz loves it.

*king*

Thank you! I love my Bal Gopal too ji!😳