June 23: New Beginnings ..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

June 23 , 2009

The episode begins with Santo entering DM's room .. she is about to say something when DM assumes that she wants to help him out
with packing his suitcase for the trip and he tells her that he always packs his own bags.. and that even Subhi used to only put a lock on the bag, nothihng else..

S: It's not that Malik .. I wanted to talk to you about something else.. something important ..

DM: Yes.. so go on ..

S: Today, at Kaduu's wedding .. Maulik was late for the ceremony that he had to perform .. but you do not know why he was late? He was late because moments ago, he was lying in an unconscious
state, totally drunk ...

Santo narrates the entire incident..

S: I told you everything because it was my duty to do so .. please do not take it in the wrong way.. Maulik does not have a problem, he is victim of addiction .. he is helpless..

DM is infuriated and is rushing outside the room when Santo stands between him and the door ..

S: Malik please dont do this again .. dont repeat the things you have done before .. it will just make things worse..

DM: Now you will teach me what to do and how to be a father?

S: My nanaji used to scold us when we were kids.. but when we grew up, he stopped scolding us .. he always maintained that when kids grow up, making them scared of you
is not a solution .. the fear stops the mistakes but does not end them properly.. you have to understand Maulik  .. you have to make things better .. take a solid decision ..
if you want to inflict a wound on him, attack his addiction, dont hit him .. take some concrete step that will help him get rid of the habit ..

DM thinks for a while .. and then calls Pinakin, asking him to listen properly ..

Kaduu is in Shanky's room .. waiting for him to come ..
Shanky comes and walks towards her ..

S: Kaduu, I dont know what is the biggest relationship for you .. our parents were great friends.. and for me too, friendship comes first... that is why I want my wife to be my best friend,
who I can share all my heart-felt emotions with .. and as a friend, I really want to make some things clear .. you know that both of us have had some painful events in our lives, things that did
not work out ..

K: Shashank please ... I dont want to talk about this .. we both know what happened in the other's past .. but it's best we leave it behind ..

S: We have to take lessons from things that went wrong .. that is why we should remember them ..

K : But to move on in our lives, we must forget .. you loved someone else.. and I ... let's not talk about this anymore..

S: Ok Kaduu .. I promise .. we will never talk about this anymore ..

K: I wanted to talk to you about something else too .. whatever happened with me before our marriage, I am sorry ..

S: (covers her mouth) No Kaduu .. did you forget what you just said? Remember .. we are not going to talk about our pasts now ..
Did you forget it so soon? Anyways, I want to tell you something .. as we are going to be friends, I want our relationship to be one that will be of love ..
and not something forced.. and for that, for us to forget what happened and move on .. we must give each other time .. and our relationship
the desired time as well .. you get me, right?

K : Yes I do ..

Shanky tells Kaduu to go to sleep while he sleeps on the couch ..

_________

The next morning, DM announces his decision to everyone and everyone is stunned ..

Moti-ben: Naanka, what is this? Why such a decision?

DM: You know I never take a decision just like that .. I have thought a lot about this ..

MB: Is there no other solution?

DM: There would have .. if you'd have told me earlier about his habit, we could have done something .. that is why I told you that excess of love
will spoil Maulik .. but you did not pay heed to my concerns....t now we have no other choice but to send
him to this rehabiliation centre .. he must go .. you remember how we used to send Maulik to hostel when he was young? This is going to be just like that ..
now that this decision is taken, till the time I'm in Antwerp, Moti-ben, I want you to take care of Maulik when he is in rehab .. and I am telling you to do this
because you love him a lot .. and you must get him back on track .. and chokri, take care of the house when I'm gone, ok?

DM proceeds for Antwerp ..

It's kaduu's first morning .. she wakes up to find Shanky fast asleep on his couch .. she remembers the talk they had yesterday
and how sensitively Shanky had received her ... she bends over and kisses Shanky on the forehead..

Kaduu gets ready and goes to the kitchen .. and calls Meghna 'maa' .. Meghna is very emotional and hugs her ..
Meghna asks her what she is going to cook on her first day .. Kaduu remembers how Santo had taught her how to cook ksheera because
she did not know how to cook ..

Kaduu cooks ksheera .. Rasik and Shanky join in and Shanky comes without taking a look at the lipstick mark on his forehead..
Rasik and Meghna tell Kaduu that the ksheera is awesome ... and then they see Shanky and the lip mark .. and they just giggle hard and leave.. Shanky is confused..
Kaduu sees her lip marks and shies and walks away .. Shanky is confused and wonders what's wrong ..he tastes the ksheera and likes it ..

Moti goes and sees Maulik in the store-room, drinking .. Motiben snatches the bottle away .. asking him to stop ..
Maulik in a drunken state tells her that he's overheard DM and that he does not want to go to the rehab centre .. MB tells him
that he must go . .because it's for his betterment.. Maulik cries and winces and finally tells her that he does not want to go
because he will not get liquor there .. Moti-ben is shocked .. Maulik pleads to her, asking for mercy ..

Moti-ben places the bottle in front of Maulik ..telling him that if he can keep his hands away from the bottle for 5 minutes, then she will not take
him anywhere.. Maulik is unable to distance himself from the bottle and starts drinking ..Moti-ben is shocked and takes it away .. shattered at Maulik's loss of self-control ..
Maulik is desperate for the liquor .. Moti declares to him that he must go ..

The rehab workers drag Maulik and take him away forcibly .. with him shouting himself hoarse...asking MB to stop these people
and keep him home .. Santo tells him to hold on, it's just a matter of days .. Maulik just glares at her .. MB is very sad as Maulik is taken away ..
and so is Santo ..

Preview: NO preview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As always..thanks for the quick update!
The Story is moving fast.....the pace is very good......and like someone had mentioned it does seems like Maulik will be next in line to get sudhorofied!
But i am always dissappointed when there are no Hiten-kheemi scenes......*sigh*
Thanks Once again!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sukhi.. Cool episode.. Shanky-Kaddu part was sweet.. Hehe.. Shardul is simply GREAT!😳

And Rasika Ji is .. Kuch kehne ki zaroorat hi nahi.. I just LOVEEEEEEEEEE Moti B😃😃
😃
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you great update do we know how long DM is gone for going to miss him
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi for the update.

I am so happy to read that Kaddu-Shanky relationship is starting the exact way I had hoped it would.

Hiten still in the village, Kaddu in her sasuraal, Maulik in rehab and DM in Antwerp. So what will be next? Now it will just be Motiben and Santu in the house along with Ba-Bapuji and the 2 younger kids.

Pari_Angle thumbnail

yes lovely chemistry between snaky and kaduu

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the epdite sukhi
yema thumbnail
It was a great today, i hope that Motiben does not give Santu and problem but we all know what she like. Thank you
gud episode>>>
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. its a good thing they are sending maulik to a rehab