Milind Soman in love with Shahana Goswami

lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 14:59 [IST]

By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day

Milind Soman and Shahana Goswami, who have beendating for sometime now, are now are open about their romance. At a recently concluded international awards event, they were seen giving interviews together holding hands and behaving like new lovers do. Word is, they are ready to take their relationship to the next level and that Shahana will be shifting in with Milind shortly.

Milind, who is recently separated from his French wife says, "It's true that Shahana and I are in love and are dating each other but we aren't moving in together. We've known each other for the last six years but it's only in the last five months that we have come closer and started enjoying each other's company more. Today, our relationship is deeper and more intense."

A source close to the couple says that they are a committed couple and wedding bells could ring for them by this year-end. There is no question of waiting for a divorce to come through as his previous marriage to French actress Mylene Jampanoi wasn't registered either in India or France.

Milind reveals that the separation with Mylene was very amicable, "I am sure that if Mylene knew about my relationship with Shahana today, she would be very supportive about it." Even so, they are not ready to get married just yet. While Milind casually brushes it off with a "Not right now" Shahana is more vocal. She says, "No chance right now! I am only 23."

Shahana takes pains to stress that they are not living together, "I am in a committed relationship and though we both love each other I am not living together with Milind. I am staying at my rented Juhu apartment and quite happy to be there."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He looks so different now. I remember rules pyaar superhit or whatever the movie's name title was... he was looking so good. I think that's because he shaved, now he has this ugly beard.

Anyways I think Milind and Shahana are an odd couple. But if they are happy together, I wish them luck and more happiness.
lightjo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
milind appears so old....i mean in recent movies and interviews
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is there any respect for MARRIAGE in today's culture?

These celebrities get married and then get divorce.

Milland just married a Japanese girl (I think so) last year and now already divorced.

Girls have no regret breaking marriage.

But if they are happy then be it.. Just wonder for how long...
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowwwwwwww i mean they are a complete mismatch..he looks and is old and i swear he has had SO MANY affairs..hmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder how long this will last...

x Mrs.HinalKaranGrover x

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
looks like shahana is taking the tried and tested route... too bad she had to choose milind... i have lost all respect i had for milind long time back....!

i guess the word 'shame' does not exist in bollywood...!
Mistyy thumbnail
he was i think of of my first crushes going into adolescent years..wow it feels like zillion years ago, how old is he now? he has to be close to 40!😕 and that girl is 23 only, so my age wow ,good for them.!