Written Update: June 22nd, 2009

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ji,

Well, I had the full thing done, and was so happy ke kinni jaldi ho gaya. However, when I went to enter it, the site went down, and it just came up now. I tell juu ji, this forum has it in for me!

Brief Update:

-Krishna and co are enjoying themselves, when Chacha comes and tells them they need to empty the house by tomorrow 4pm, instead of 2 days b/c he says Papa is flaunting that in 2 days he's getting Krishna married ji.

-Rasila gets Baabli to puncture the bus ka tire, while she takes the driver with her. She gets Hetal to get food for the driver, while she gushes over Jai. Jai tells her to go get ready, but she says that she has work. Baabli hints that the tire has been punctured. Rasila goes to get ready, Yashdosha comes and has a small arguement with Dadaji about getting ready fast. Dadaji calls for everyone to hurry up.

-Sushila and Bhallu are Krishna's and are going to be from the boy's side b/c Krishna is like their daughter; Papa is touched.

-Jai sees the tire puncture, and Rasila says phele hi something bad happened. Jai helps the driver get the spare tire on ji.

-Papa is worried about the baraat not here, and Yashvi comes to inform them that the bus is here. They go to welcome the baraat.

-The initial rasams of the shaadi are completed, and Rasila tells Jyotika to start her natak. Jyotika "faints" and Rasila says its due to not eating. Papa makes Dadaji agree to eat first and then do the pheras. They all eat, and Dadaji rushes them to get the pheras done. Rasila pours juice on Hetal's saree.

-Krishna and Jai are maha happy, but Rasila is anxiously waiting for Chacha. The duo get up for the pheras when Chacha comes and says stop the shaadi.

-Papa begs Chacha not to stop the pheras, and it will only take a few more minutes. Chacha says no, and stays a jerk.

Precap: There is a cop there who tells Papa to complete the shaadi, and Chacha is like noo. Then Papa says that he will empty the house right after the shaadi, and cop asks then what is the problem ji. Chacha is like it's against the law, cop says what Chacha is doing is against humanity. Chacha grabs the cop's collar.

Sorry again, this forum just seems to hate me too much😭.

Take care ji,
Simran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliX12 thumbnail

this forum does not hate you jee at all .. We really like your updates .. very funny ..

Well the forum wale don't hate me, just the forum itself=D
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its really nice update its high time u became a coolbie
s3chaudh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Simran why u think so , while the fact i sthat we all love you for these lovely updates.

These are brief yet contain all the emotionals

thx dude.
Haye, you guys are choo chweet! @Jyothi, it's ok if I'm not a coolbie ji. I do these updates so people can have a quick read. I don't have time to watch many shows, so I read updates. I just enjoy this, and know many people do appreciate the work I put in!
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.....