Written Update Bandini 22nd June, 2009

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Moti ben continues with her bashing by saying that Maulik considers u a low caste, and u can never be his mother, because his mother alive, Santu cuts her off saying yeah, u r right, that Maulik's mother is alive, but u r incorrect about you being his mother. I am his mother, and I will prove to be one too, just like Kaddu accepts me as her mother, so will Maulik. I want to break this wall between father and son, and fulfill all the duties u should have, and I am not saying this to insult u, but to get Maulik on the right path, and to accomplish that I am ready to even bear your anger. Moti ben is irritated by her lecture, and warns her not to talk to her ever like that, and is about to slap her when Santu stops her by holding her hand, Santu says I am not gonna make a big deal about you trying to slap me, because I want you to maintain the respect u have in this house, and that's best for u. She leaves, leaving Moti ben shell shocked.

Next scene Hiten is sleeping outside and wakes up in the morning irritated that he is living in sucha horrible condition that he can't even get tea on time. He goes into the kitchen where he finds Khemi struggling with her ankle, coz she sprained it. Khemi looks at him but hiten ignores her. Khemi tells him that the tea is kept on the table go get it. Hiten gets the tea and sits on a stool while Khemi is on the bed. Khemi is hurting and wants his help but he ignores her and walks out. Khemi thinks he is so inconsiderate and selfish, that he didn't even bother to ask her how she is doing, especially when he saw her in pain. Hiten goes out and sees some aunty and tells her to stay and have some tea, aunty says that she has to wash clothes. Hiten tells her that he wash them for her as it is too hot outside and he doesn't wanna trouble her. Aunty ji goes inside and sees that Khemi is in pain and Khemi tells her that she fell in the rain and sprained her ankle. Aunty says good thing that Hiten asked me to stay, otherwise u wouldn't have told me. Khemi realizes that all this was Hiten's trick to help her. Aunty applies some cream on her ankle and tells her she will feel much better. Hiten is listening to the conversation from outside.

Kaddu is getting ready and Ba tells her she is looking very pretty, but she is upset. Ba asks her what's wrong, are u thinking about Shanky, she says she is thinking about her dad, Ba tells her don't worry, everything will be fine and puts a kaala tikka to save her from the evil eye, and then on the other hand Meghna is also doing the same for Shanky. Meghna leaves the room and Rasik asks Shanky if he is doing this marriage on his own will. Shanky says don't worry dad, n he is doing it on his own will. Rasik says I had a burden on my heart regarding this and now it's much lighter. And they leave for the mandir.

At the mandir.

Ba tells Santu that she will pull Shanky's nose as she is the mother in law. Santo happily agrees. DM tells Pinakin that soon after the wedding he is gonna leave for Antwerp and asks him to take care of the factory and teach Maulik how to handle the factory too, Pinakin agrees and asks him not to worry and DM tells him that as long as he is there, he has nothing to worry about. Then the Baraat comes and DM, Pinakin, Viraat go to welcome it.

The BAraat comes:

Moti ben thinks she is gonna welcome the baarat but uska popat ho jaata hai coz then Ba comes with Santu and she pulls Shanky's nose and  Moti ben is not really happy. Then Kaddu comes and Kaddu and Shanky exchange garlands and they all go in for the actual rituals. Maulik has two guys who come to supply him with alcohol. And he takes them to a secluded area of the mandir and buys the alcohol for 3000 for 2 bottles instead of 400 rupees coz Gujurat is a dry state. Kaddu looks at DM but he ignores her, and she is upset. Then for one of the rituals the brother of the bride is asked to step in. Bapu ji asks Hiten to step in, but he declines by saying I keep doing everything and that hurts Maulik, I want Maulik to do this, Bapu ji asks Santo to get Maulik.

Santo finds Maulik drinking and when he sees Santo he starts abusing her by calling her a low caste etc. etc. Santo wouldn't budge she tells him that u were drunk at ur mom's death anniversary and now u r drunk on ur sister's wedding, aren't u ashamed, etc. Maulik is not interested. He passes out and then Santo throws water on him, and he asks with what right did she throw water on him…she tells him she is his mother…he doesn't fall for that and says u have no aukaad to be my mother etc. but nevertheless Santo takes maulik to the mandap.

He sits in the mandap and Santo goes and stands next to Moti ben, who asks her why is Maulik wet, Santo tells her that's coz I threw water on him, Moti ben got the answer that he passed out, Maulik successfully does the rituals, without looking like a drunk.

Thanks to Mru for the following part of the update.

Kadambari's wedding is done and her bidaai ceremony begins. Kaddu hugs her siblings, Taru, Baa and bapuji. She comes to Santo who is in tears. Kaddu jokingly asks her what happened to her claim that she will happily send her away. Santo says that she's finding it difficult to part with her friend. Kadambari and Santo hug and Kaddu tells Santo that she'll pray to Khodiyar maa that she gets what she wants in life. Santo is sad as she remembers what Shashank had said. That he prays to Khodiyar maa that she gets the the position that she should get. Kaddu then asks where her Dad is? They hear a car door open and turns toward it. Its DM holding the door open for Kaddu. He looks very very sad. Kaddu slowly walks down, toward him. DM slowly walks toward Kaddu. Kaddu goes up to him and says, 'I would have never been able to leave this house, with you so angry with me'. DM, has tears in his eyes, 'Crazy girl, can that ever happen. Today, you are going to your sasuraal. I wish your mother were here. She would have loved to see you get married. You are going to your sasural. You make sure that you uphold our pride there.' Both of them are crying now. DM says, 'I know, after your mother's death I haven't paid any attention to you. I was engrossed in my work. I'm sorry for that.' Kaddu starts crying even more and wipes his tears. She tells him to stop saying such things. DM then, smiles through his tears and then takes her toward the car. Shashank, Meghna and Rasik come down with everyone else. DM hugs Meghna and Rasik and then takes Shashank to Kaddu . Shashank and Kaddu take DM's ashirwaad and then he hugs them. They get into the car and DM walks away crying, looking shattered. Hiten comes toward him, to help him push the bridal car, he stops him and pushes the car himself. Crying all the while. Kaddu tearfully bids bye to everyone, leaning out the window.

Everyone is back at home. Santo enters Moti's room. She calls her motiben and asks her if she called her there? Moti tells her to call her ben baa as she hasn't accepted her and never will. Santo asks her what happened? Moti tells her that she knows what she's upto and asks her not to go tell DM everything. Santo says that whatever is happening is her fault and if she had been more stern all this wouldn't have happened. Moti tells her that she cannot do anything for Maulik as he wont listen to her. Santo tells her that she will fo everything in her power to sudharofy him. Moti tells her that DM is on his way to antwerp and asks her not to tell him anything. Santo makes a move toward the door, Moti asks where she's going, Santo tells to tell DM everything. Moti tells her that she will do no such thing. Santo tells her that if she cares for Maulik, she wont stop her. Moti tells her alright, you go ahead, but if because of this something happens to Maulik, then she'll leave the house. Santo is stunned. Episode ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sammie and Mru. Wonderful detailed update.

Not much happened except that Kaddu finally got married withoug a hitch. DM had told her he would not talk to her till the time she leaves the house in her doli. He kept his word - till it was time for her bidaai.

Next will be the Maulik sudharofying track.
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today epside is touched especialy DM-Khudo scene today aasiya do well as santo if they change her I will not watch this serial anymore it is hard for her to leave as DM say good bye to khudo when u love someone hard to let it go belive me
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

I will have No problem if Ben Baa/Moti ben leaves the house...

LOL...then santu will be happy at least she does not have to bear verbal abuse of Moti ben........
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the lovely update sweetie....👏

somebody pls shut motiben up for me....Grrrrrrrrr
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much 4 the update.....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sammie and Mru for the update! I agree that if Motiben leaves the house for some far away land, we will all be happy😆
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx soo much for the marvellous update..!!

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you sammi and Mru , todays epi was nice but the best part was DM-Kaddu scene , it was so touching 😭
dunno what Moti-ben is till expecting from an alcholik like Maulik😡

asonsfive thumbnail
thanks for the update
i will stop watching if santo going to be change