Future "Kicking Out" Track Discussions here!!

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I have been going through the pages and have seen many topics about the future track which is the part of Pankaj kicking jyoti out.
A small article in the synopsis has created a stir and many people have been asking whether it is true or not...will he do that or not

Here is the part

"Even when her husband, for whom she had left her whole world behind to become the eyes of his soul, threw her out of the house in her delicate state of pregnancy, on hearing a fact of her life, which held no truth"

That small part created a stir and opened many topics, from now one if i see any topics regarding this track it will closed.
Any discussions regarding the future kicking out track should be done here, do not open a separate topic.

Regards,

Edited by Candylover - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In that case, have it moved into important topics or made a sticky - once it drifts to pg 7, others will open new topics on this subject.
-Sharona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandraketu

In that case, have it moved into important topics or made a sticky - once it drifts to pg 7, others will open new topics on this subject.

right now there are 2 many stickies...as soon as a space opens i will ask shruti to make it a sticky
-Sharona- thumbnail
here's what i think

i think this has to do something with brij...he will maybe blackmail jyoti leaving pankaj suspicious and he might not even believe that the child is his...he'll probably think that she had a affair with brij and lied to him that it is his child....but i hope this is not true..i hope that the creatives change the track and don't ruin Pankaj & Jyoti relationship 

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The theories I've read in various threads so far:

1. Brij will want Jyoti back after he and Sushma finally call it quits, and Brij will tell Pankaj that not only was Jyoti cheating on him, but the baby she was carrying was Brij's.  Since Pankaj will be in no way to tell from Jyoti's expressions, he will believe it and throw her out of the house.

2.  When Uday's mom discovers Sudha's double life, presumably after she's married to Uday, she'll blame Jyoti for that, and that will be the cause of her misfortune

3.  One more theory posted - when Jyoti dies, she donates her eyes to Pankaj, despite how he treats her, so that he gains his eyesight.  That way, her contribution will long outlive her.  (Didn't say how or why she would die - one would assume childbirth complications?)

So these are the theories posted to date.  Like Candy, I do hope they delete that plot, have a Sudha-Uday marriage and show her fully recovered and happy, maybe even pregnant, and if they have to be sadistic, please do that w/ Brij

Alternately, if they have to show Pankaj kicking her out, please show them being reconciled after that, and let the story end happily at least for Jyoti & Sudha.

P.S.  Watching Pankaj's marriage vows while they were circumvating the fire, and knowing at the back of my mind this ending, he did sound somewhat hypocritical.  But then again...
Jinx_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Candylover

here's what i think

i think this has to do something with brij...he will maybe blackmail jyoti leaving pankaj suspicious and he might not even believe that the child is his...he'll probably think that she had a affair with brij and lied to him that it is his child....but i hope this is not true..i hope that the creatives change the track and don't ruin Pankaj & Jyoti relationship 

i agree with your theroy
i think that brij will make pankaj believe the baby aint his
-Sharona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: **LATIKA**

i agree with your theroy
i think that brij will make pankaj believe the baby aint his

i hope the creatives change the track....i mean how can they show pankaj as a loving guy one minute and the next kicking his wife...whom he loves a lot out
SammyGone thumbnail
i think tht brijj will be the one to cause trouble.
my theory is tht he will go to pankaj, and say tht jyoti loves him not pankaj.
-Sharona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SammyGone

i think tht brijj will be the one to cause trouble.
my theory is tht he will go to pankaj, and say tht jyoti loves him not pankaj.

i also think that....i'm sure padma will tell sushma that pankaj is blink and sushma will tell brij and he will make a plan to ruin jyoti and pankaj
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nythin is poss bt will srely pzt me thery as soon as..