Frustrated Fans Ki Bhadaas!!

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys! Tumko kisi bhi show se problem hai.. koi bhi bhadaas nikalne ka hai aao idhar .. Always welcome!! Kisi bhi show tumko paka rehla hai, ya character ya story paka rehla hai.. idhar aake unka kheema banao!!😉

Anyone is free to join here!!😉

Shuru ho jaao!!😆

-Raj!!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The injustice which the TV industry is on, especially the awards shows which make me really frustrated..........
notavailable thumbnail
I know zee.. frustrate kar diya hai saare shows ne.. KDMHMD especially!! U know that show is getting leap.. Im sure they're gonna make the lead actress look so much more bad then she already is.. Also wat's up with the clothes of MJHT's Mayank and Nupur.. Im sure their fans are upset!!
notavailable thumbnail

Sure!😊 Post away and invite everyone u want to!!😉

thank q by the way ur name please !!!
RagVir4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What upset me more than any serial recently was the Star Parivaar Awards 2009... I am not talking about the anchoring, the performances or anything like that... That all was very good, especially the anchoring done by the awesome foursome of the Bidaai team... What makes me really really mad was the awards itself... They were given away like free candy or something... Some of the most deserving actors and actresses didn't win the awards, which was very unfair... I don't understand that how did Sadhna not win the best bhabi award??? I mean kya usse bhi achi bhabhi hai koi, kitna kuch usne kiya apne devar ke liye, baaki shows me se kisine bhi kiya ka??? and how did Ragini not win for best beti? Aur kaunsi beti apne maa baap ke khushi ke liye apne pyaar ko kurbaan kar deti, ya apne parents ki itni repect karti hai aaj kal ke baaki serials me se? How did Sadhna and/or Ragini not win the best behen award? In dono ke beech mein jo rishta hai, uska to koi comparison bhi nahin hai... best devar ki category kyon nahin thi, jab ke best devarani ki thi? devar ke bina devarani kahan se aayi??? aur Ranvir se acha devar hai koi??? Kyon Kinshuk ko koi award nahin mila??? Itni saari galtian hai ke I can go on and on, but I know that you all got my point, so... 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Biased hone ka to hadh hote hai, SPA has always been so biased..........
notavailable thumbnail
yea I agree jweenu!! Its unfair of spa to not give awards to biddaai.. they deserved max awards!
notavailable thumbnail

sure any1 can.. don't ask!! just start posting.😆😆

Lavender21 thumbnail
Hey thanks Rajveer!! Is Rajveer ur name!!