Frequent Posters

kewl005 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
top 3 are, SOHAM, SHIVISH AND BHAVNI.

ADITA is OUTTTTTTT
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so happy with the decsion! Soham and Bhavani should have been there. and shivish he blew me away this week! he totally deserved it!  🥳😃 can't wiat til next week!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Aditya is a good singer no dounbt, but he should have been out again before, as per the format of the show and if Sayeli's mom has not been generous to him.
Anyways, winning or losing at this stage does not mean someone is inferior. Actually, children should learn to take defeat also sportingly. Its after all a competition, and not the end of the world for them.
chutneyx4404 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Aditya is a good singer no dounbt, but he should have been out again before, as per the format of the show and if Sayeli's mom has not been generous to him.

Anyways, winning or losing at this stage does not mean someone is inferior. Actually, children should learn to take defeat also sportingly. Its after all a competition, and not the end of the world for them.

as per the format of the show Sayeli should have been out long before. you know, when there was the only mom who could sing.
gayathri_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: chutneyx4404

as per the format of the show Sayeli should have been out long before. you know, when there was the only mom who could sing.

u r  rt !!! sayli should hav been out long back !! its bcz of her mother hse had been in competition

Nw all the best to all the 3 top contestnts .. all 3 r best ...

shivish really surprised wit hs last performace !! hes  too good