Update 19th June - The start of something new

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys, will be updating in parts today. It was an awesome episode, and a lot happened. Dint want to keep you waiting.

19th June,
Episode 100

Episode starts off with DM talking to Meghna. They're talking about the wedding and DM tells Meghna, 'I have never told you this before, because you are my friend. But, I wanted to thank you and Shashank for agreeing for the wedding'. Meghna shushes him, telling, 'DM before my samdhan, you are my friend. And Kadambari is not my daughter-in-law, but she's my daughter. Now, tell me, tell me, when should I come with the Baraat?' DM laughs and tells, 'Kulguru told that tomorrow is a good day, so you come with the baraat tomorrow itself'. Meghna, 'Tomorrow? Alright, I'll talk to Rasik and everyone else and I'll call you back'. DM says alright and hangs up.

And then, he hears the chan chan of payal. He tilts his head slightly and sees Santo there. She's come with Subhadra's portrait. She comes to the dresser, and is trying to put the portrait up. DM is watching her, with a smirk on his face. She stands on her toes and tries to put it up. But is not able to. DM goes and stands behind her. Santo slowly turns around. DM, 'What is your height?' Santo, 'Ji?' DM, 'Your height.. Meaning how tall are you?' Santo slowly measures her height from her head to his nose, on an incline. DM takes her hand and puts it down, to her height saying, 'Not that much, so much.. Now see how high up the portrait has to be hung. You cant reach it. Let me do it.' Santo, 'No, I'll do it myself'. DM, 'You still want to? Alright, let us see, if you'll manage to get it up..' And he moves a little away. Santo again, tries to put it up. But is unsuccessful. She keeps the portrait down, looks at DM, goes and gets a stool. DM stands near her, an amused expression on his face. Santo gets up on the stool and finally, hangs the portrait up. She then take the garland and puts it up as well. As she's putting the garland, she slips slightly, DM holds her hand and steadies her. She turns around to get off, DM is about to help her. She says, 'I'll get down on my own' DM, 'You cant get down on your own, you'll fall.' And lifts her off the stool and puts her down. Her hair comes undone. Bashfully, Santo is tying it up into a bun. DM asks her, 'Tell me something.. Why are you doing all this? You are not bound to do anything for anyone..' Santo, 'Its my duty to do it.. So I will..' She's still tying her hair up, when DM's phone rings. Its Meghna. She tells DM that Rasik and everyone agreed and they're fine with the wedding being tomorrow. DM is very happy. Meghna teases him saying that now they'll be samdhan's. DM laughs and they hang up. DM tells Santo, who's hair is up in a bun now, 'Tell everyone. Kadambari's wedding will be taking place tomorrow. You go tell everyone and start getting things ready.' Santo is very happy, 'Tomorrow? So soon. There's so much to be done. We've to decorate the house, invite everyone over'' DM, 'Alright alright.. The wedding will be taking place in the temple, you tell everyone to come there on time tomorrow.' Santo is happy and she goes off to tell everyone.  DM looks up at Subhadra and tells her, 'Tomorrow is your daughter's wedding. Make sure she has your blessings so that everything goes off properly tomorrow.'

At Madhav Solanki's house, he tells khemi that he's going out, when the both of them hear cow bells. Nanaji, 'This is not the sound of our bhoori's bells.' And they go out to see who's there. Its Hiten, and he's got a cow as his prayaschit for Mawri. Nanaji asks him what is that for? Hiten tells him that he had earned enough money to buy a cow and fulfill his penance. He took their Mawri from them, now he's bought them a new cow and fulfilled his punishment. Now that he's done that, he's leaving. Nanaji and Monghi are shocked. Monghi says, 'You'd promised that you will stay till Khemi's wedding took place.' Hiten, 'I know. But I have realised my place in this house. I thought that I could become a member of this household, but, I was mistaken. I was the person who wronged you. I'd come here to serve a sentence. Now that it is done, I want to go back to where I belong.' Nanaji, 'If that is your decision, then I cant do anything about it. I don't have the authority to stop you as well. But I had hoped that you would stay till Khemi got married atleast.I was just going to talk to Malik about it.' Hiten, reluctantly agrees to wait. Khemi through out looks very guilty and awkward. Nanaji tells them that he's going to talk to Malik and leaves.

At DM's house, the wedding preparations are in full swing. DM receives Nanaji, and tells him that it was good he himself came, he was planning to send Pinakin to get everyone, He tells him that in the evening, Kaddu was getting married in the Mandir and tells him to get everyone there. Parshuram, daya, everyone. Nanaji agrees, and says that he wanted to talk to him about Khemi's wedding. DM says,' oh yes. Khemi.. Even she has reached marriageable age na. So, have you found a groom for her..' Nanaji, 'Yes.. As a matter of fact..' But before he can continue, they're interrupted by a servant who wants DM to check something. Once DM is free again, he asks nanaji to continue. Nanaji, 'Well.. Khemi's wedding.' DM,'Yes Khemi's wedding, 'You were telling me about the groom.' Nanaji starts off.. And as he's telling Shambhu's name, DM's phone rings and DM is distracted. DM doesn't hear Shambhu's name. DM is does with his call, when Nanaji continues(assuming DM has heard Shambhu's name) and asks him if he has any objections? DM, laughs, and says, 'You like the boy? The girl and boy like each other?' Nanaji nods yes. DM, 'Then what are you waiting for?' Nanaji,' Well I wanted your approval..' DM laughs, 'Kaka, I might be malik, but only for sharampur.. This is your personal life and decisions. You don't have to consult with me..' Nanaji is relieved and takes his leave. Shambhu who has heard the conversation as well is happy. DM and nanaji walk out, DM reminds him to come to the wedding and sends him off. He notices Maulik(who's staggering slightly) going into the store room. DM thinks, 'Look at this idiot. He goes to Surat on his mothers barsi. Now that he's come back, he's not even bothered to tell me.' And heads upstairs. DM opens the door to the store room. Maulik who's taking a swig out of a bottle, drops the bottle in fright. DM is silent, and then goes to Maulik, pulls him up, sarcastically says, 'Come here..Come here my son..' Picks up another bottle, and drags Maulik out of the room.

DM drags Maulik into the house.. Maulik is pleading with DM. DM drags him into the hall, yells for Shambhu to get him glasses and water. Sits Maulik down. Everyone is there, including Suraj and Birwa. Kaddu ushers them out. DM, mixes a drink for Maulik, tells him, 'Here son.. Drink.. It was your mother's death anniversary yesterday. Today is your sisters wedding day' Drink.. Come even I'll join you today.. Afterall, we have so much to be happy about. DM takes the glass near Maulik's mouth, Maulik is pleading with him, saying, Please pappa' DM says, 'What pappa.. You've decided to start drinking, so I'm going to drink with you today..' And then his anger gets the better of him and he says, 'Aren't you in the slightest bit ashamed?' Maulik gets angry, he pushes DM off and says, 'No.. No.. I don't have any shame.. You people don't expect anything better out of me anyways.. You want me to drink that? I'll drink it..' And takes the glass from him and gulps it down. DM gets furious and pushes the glass away from him and it crashes down. Maulik now ranting, 'I don't drink cause it makes me happy. I get no happiness from drinking. You know why I drink? Its cause I want to drown in my sorrows. I have no value in this house. Everywhere its Hiten. Hiten that Hiten this? Where's Maulik in this picture? You were supposed to send me to Antwerp for business. Did you send me? No. Instead, I got punished. To go spend time in that God forsaken village. Hiten, he went there, and became popular there as well. I had to run away. Hide from everyone. I had to sneak into my own sister's engagement.' DM is slightly hurt, but still very very angry. Maulik continues, 'Why don't I get any importance in this house? I get only sentences.' Then addressing DM, 'Arre, even a dog gets petted by its owner. I don't even get two words of kindness from you'. DM looks very hurt. Maulik continues, 'Its all because of that low class'' DM gets furious, and slaps him. Maulik, sarcastically, 'This what was I was waiting for. For you to hit me. I am your blood. Why do you treat me like a criminal? I get thrown in that storeroom, with all the rats and cockroaches. Where as that low class girl..' DM holds Maulik by his collar, 'Watch what you're saying Maulik..' Maulik, who's too deep in it to even care, 'I will tell.. Ever since that low class girl came into this house, things have gone bad for me. I stay in that storeroom..' Baa cant take it anymore and slaps him. She yells at him saying, 'Maulik.. You are so drunk now that you have forgotten to respect your elders? Do you even know what you're saying?' Maulik, holding his cheek, and even more hurt tells baa, 'This was all that was left Baa.. Sometimes Foi, sometimes pappa.. Now you.. All of you keep hitting me? Why stop there? Kaddu, you come and hit me as well.. Call Birwa, suraj, ask them to hit me as well'' Santo now says, 'Maulik Bhai, why are you saying things like this? All of them want only what is the best for you'' Maulik roars, 'Shut up' you shut up' You don't talk in between here.. With what authority do you think you can tell me anything? This is happening because of you.. Low class'' DM cant take it anymore, roars.. 'Shut up now.. Do you know what you're saying..' and moves toward him. Bapuji comes and holds him back. DM yells, 'Let me be.. At Maulik, 'Come here you fool, I'll teach you a thing or two'' Bapuji takes him away.. Kaddu comes and takes Maulik on top, everyone else leaves as well an only Taru and Santu are there now.

Taru is in tears, she sees Santo standing there and gets angry. Gets up and tells her, 'Are you happy now? Satisfied? You succeeded in separating father and son. Why.. Why did you have to do it? Couldn't you leave things be? You could've just left Maulik be.. I am soo hurt today.. I'm not angry that Naanka hit Maulik. He's his father. He has every right to do so. I'm hurt coz my Maulik called his father Malik. And this is all your fault.. Arre, you want to be his mother na? A mother doesn't go around pointing out her child's mistakes to everyone. Instead she hides it from everyone. You want to be a mother so much? You first learn how to be a mother. You've ruined a family today. There's so much of bitterness in a father-son relationship because of you.. But not anymore.. You are not my Maulik's mother.. You heard what he said? He called you a choti jaath ki ladki.. That what he thinks you are.. You don't have to do anything for him.. His mother is still here.. She's still alive… You dare not do anything else..' And gives Santo a withering look. Santo, 'Yes, you're right.. His mother is still alive.. But its not you.. Its me… I'll make this alright.. I'll bring Maulik back on the right path.. I'll make this father son relationship alright.. I know how to be a mother and I know what my duties are.. I'll make Maulik alright…I know you will not like me for this, but I'm willing to accept your anger also…' Taru is furious.. She says, 'Aye chokri.. How dare you talk to me this way? You will do no such thing.. And you will never ever talk to me this way.. Do you understand?' And is about to hit her.. But Santo holds her hand and stops her. Taru is shocked…

Episode Ends..

No preview...

Edited by sns23 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you..... very much

OMG... I am getting goose pump even by reading your update. Can't wait to watch it
 At least Santu stand up to taru ben......

<< I like Meghana's character.....she is also playing Arathi in Aap ki Antara.......Abhisekh's sister>>
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
pinstripedshirt thumbnail
Today's was a baaaaaap episodee!!! With some brillliant eye contact... and .. contact!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

thanks for great epside aww I love sanraj scene today awwww
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for this  super awesome and very detailed update. Loved your title for the episode. I hope that going forward it becomes a new beginning not only for DM-Santu but for the whole Mahyavanshi family.

You are so right in that a lot happened in today's episode. And the best part of it is that they mades sure all the main and important characters were seen today in the 100th episode.

Three Cheers for Team Bandini.👏👏👏

Thank you once again Mru, for all the time and effort you put into writing up this update.🤗

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so DM didn't hear shampoo's name? is this any indication to Hiten Khemi future story?
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Everyone...

Hema, It was my pleasure hun.. They did that... It was a brilliant episode... Super duper stuff...
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally Santo stands up to Taru ben 👏

Thanx alot for the awesome update!!!

👏
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful episode 👏 Thanks sns for the update - it was a pleasure reading it. I like Santo's new found confidence. Good for her for standing up to Motiben!
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG
WOOOW
Amazing episode today
I'll defoo watch it later
thank you...x