The logic of giving the twin!

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Adoption is noble and wonderful! Giving an orphan or unwanted baby a loving home and family is akin to doing God's work!

But there are many old-fashioned people in India who still think adoption isnt good. They wonder whose blood the baby will have, what its background will be...and what if one day the birth mother or parent returns to claim the child?
That still stops many ppl from adopting a baby.

When Soni lost her child, Jeet wanted to adopt but Bua said that baby wont have Khurana blood so he/she cannot be a Khurana waaris!
Soni in all her stupid sacrificing mode, tried to get Jeet married to Simran so he could have the waaris with her.

But Mahi stepped in and gave her baby. Why did Khuranas accept mahi's baby so happily?
Because that baby is related to them by blood.

That baby has Durga's blood since Shabd is her sister's son. Ipshita is Durga's nephew's child.
So in a way, the baby has their blood, hence shes acceptable to Khurana family and probably even to Bua.

That is why they showed Soni happily accept Mahi's baby as it has both her blood and Durga's.

You could say Ipshita is their Waaris in the matrilinial way, thru the mother and grandma. 😃

And yes, its not rare, there are real life cases where a sister has given one of her children to her childless sister, sometimes out of sympathy, sometimes for financial reasons.

pallavi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally, the use of logic and not just emotional thinking! Well said 👏 pallavi.Edited by rashi77 - 14 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said pallavi Agree with you .
kajal_aarav thumbnail
that is true but me not being a mother yet i don't think i would ever be able to give away my baby. i don't have a big heart like that. i don't have a baby yet but still i am so attached to my future kids. like just thinking of giving my baby away i get cold right now. but the people who do give their kids away are really big at heart and kudos to them
My Kuromi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post, Pallavi!  I wholeheartedly cosign!
i_fida thumbnail
yeah Adoption is the most noble task...its just a serial but i personally prefer to adopt a homless child quitting all thinking about blood relations etc....there r so many children who need parents......it would be way better if they show such noble thing in the serial too but they prefer blood relation....anyways still shabd-mahi will remain the biological parents of adopted baby.
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi77

Finally, the use of logic and not just emotional thinking! Well said 👏 pallavi.

Durga and Khuranas might be thinking about blood relation but Mahi gave her child to soni purely  emotionally.. and unconditionally.. Good post pallavi didi..
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Thanks for agreeing with my views, rashi, jessica, monu and kuromi! 😊

@ kajal-arav: Even I am very possessive about my kids and under no circumstance would even think of giving them to anyone I love, NEVER!
But Mahi's case is different! She feels shes responsible for the death of Soni's child and ruining her last chance for being a mother! Out of guilt feeling and to save Soni's marriage, she gave her kid to Soni, it wasnt easy for her either but she had no other choice at that moment! 😭

@ fida: I completely agree that adoption would be far more noble and an ideal option to show on TV. But Maayka deals with old-fashioned ppl, small town thinking....such ppl still hesitate to adopt for reasons Ive mentioned.

@ sudhir: U said it, Bhai.....For Mahi it was an emotional decision, for Soni Ipshita is her dear sister's child, but for Khurana parivaar its vital that baby has both Soni's and Durga's genes from their maayka side.

pallavi
romit thumbnail
i personally know someone from india give up her daughter to her
sister coz her sister is rich and she already have three daughter before this twins daughter was born she give one of her twin daughter to her
sister who is childless and the baby daughter is growing up in very
luxury way here. So i think there is lot of situation make people give up
their children.
ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NICELY WRITTEN
AND TONS OF TRUTH
THANK U 4 SHARING