18 June WRITTEN update : I'm alive!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
18 June 2009
 Thursday
Episode no 99

The episode begins with Santo going to Maulik's room and finding him in a inebriated state .. so much so that he has lost all sense of surrounding
and being .. she is shocked to see him that way and goes down and lies that Maulik has gone to Surat .. DM is very angry and comments acidly that
Maulik has no sense of his responsibilities and he is useless. Moti-ben knows that Santo is lying and grows uneasy .. DM tells the pandit to start the rituals.
Bapuji, who's sitting behind DM, asks Santo why she's standing and tells her to come and sit besides DM .. Santo is uncomfortable and so is DM .. who looks
on grumpily... Baa gives Santo a sharp look .. Bapuji repeats himself.. Santo walks slowly towards her place when Baa stops her and declares that Santo will
not sit in the pooja with DM.DM gives a nonchalant look .. everyone is surprised. Moti-ben asks the priest to start the rituals ...

The barsi is going on and Maulik is slowly regaining consciousness in the store-room .. Santo feels that Maulik is conscious and prays to the Goddess, asking
her to make things alright.. wishing Maulik does not come out of his room. Maulik in the meanwhile, stands up straight and walks towards the door, opening it slightly.
Santo senses trouble and goes up to the store-room, Moti-ben's eyes following her .. she reaches the store-room to find that Maulik has fallen down on the floor, uncoscious..
The barsi ends without any major showdown between DM and Maulik ..

Baa is in her room, crying .. when Santo comes inside .. Baa wipes her tears and tells her that she remembered Subhi today .. and that is what brought the tears to her
eyes..

Santo : Baa, it was you who treated me like your daughter.. who told me that I am like your daughter now.. who told me that I am mother to Birwa and Suraj and Kaduu .. then
why did you stop me from sitting besides Malik at the havan? What happened?

Baa: Sit here... You are right .. It was me who gave you my daughter's place.. but DM has not given you the status of his wife.. that is why I stopped you from sitting there ..
because even though I have accepted you, in DM's eyes there was no sign of acceptance of you as a wife... now that I am your mother, it is my responsibility to make
sure your self-esteem does not get trampled upon like this .. you will surely get your place.. but only when DM realises.. not forcefully..

Santo : I have never known mother's love.. Nanaji was both my father and my mother.. Nanaji always put my happiness above everything .. but my mother, my Baa knows
that I need to have my self-respect and self-esteem to get true happiness .. now I know ..

Baa: Now tell me , was I wrong?

Santo : No, there was nothing wrong in what my Baa did ..

B: So now what will you do?

S: Whatever you say .. your daughter will keep her self-esteem intact.. now .. till the time malik does not give me my position, I will not do anything.. afterall,
I have my self-respect too .. now I will not do anything till he initiates.. I will not even give him his morning tea!

Baa is happy and laughs .. so is Santo ..

After the havan, Hiten is leaving when Shambhu asks him to give halwa to Khemi ..
During the course of their conversation, Hiten finds out that Taru-ben had slapped Khemi the other day ..
Shambhu returns to his work .. Hiten feels bad for Khemi being hit by Moti, but worse because Khemi did not
tell him about this thing even after he insisted and asked her again and again about it ..

Back at the house,
Khemi is talking to Bhoori about Ben-baa and her cruel acts.. how she treats humans like animals ..
Hiten comes home and gives Khemi the halwa, telling her that Shambhu has sent it .. Hiten asks her why she did not tell
him about the incident. Khemi is upset and asks him how he came to know .. Hiten tells her that Shambhu told him ..

K: This Shambhu na ..he should not have told you ..

H: Why not? Why should he know and not me?

K: Look .. you have no right to know .. you are just here to serve your punishment .. and after a few days, you will be back among your own people ..
    Why should you know?

H: So you would rather tell Bhoori everythiing than confide in me? If I was so unimportant, why did you back me up when I was defeated? Why did you befriend me?
    Why did you eat dry food and give me good food to eat all the time I was here?

K: That was my mistake! Which I will no longer commit .. the truth is .. you are nothing but Malik's son .. you are the Chota Malik .. what is your authority that you
demand such things from me?

H: You say whatever you want .. and dont care to hear me out? Then why let Shambhu know?

K: Because he is my husband-to-be .. you get that? Never question me again ... I dont want your sympathy anymore..

Khemi is leaving and trips .. Hiten is about to help her but she holds out a hand, asking him to stay away ..
She leaves .. Hiten is sad ..

Moti-ben goes to the store-room after the havan is over and she is shocked to see the state in which Maulik is ..
She goes to him ,takes his liquor bottle and breaks it .. she slaps him, wishing he'd come back to his senses but then realises
her efforts are futile because Maulik has no sense of right and wrong .. and he is not even aware to who he is talking, let alone
know where he is and who he is .. Moti-ben gives up and leaves... regretting the situation .. as she comes down the stairs, Santo calls out to her ..

MB: I know what you want to say .. you covered up for Maulik today .. I knew that when you lied for him ..

S: Yes I did .. and now that you know, you must also know what situation he is in .. we should do something about him ..

MB: We? Not we .. I am going to do something about you .. because he is my son .. and not yours.. Santo, dont try to be his mother..
       And what are you trying to tell me? That day you were lecturing me on how not to hide such faults of a kid before he goes out of hand
       and how to control his behaviour and look after him .. and what have YOU done tonight? The same thing? Covered up for him? Where did
all that big talk vanish? You are doing the same as me .. covering up his mistake ..

S: No that is not what I am doing ..

MB: So what were you going to do then? Drag him and bring him in front of DM?

S: Yes .. that is exactly what I was going to do .. and would have done so if today was not badi malkin's death anniversary ..
     I did not want to humilaite Maulik on his mother's death anniversary and nor did I want a confrontation between father
     and son on this day as it would have meant dis-respect for his mother on this day ... I was not trying to be a great mother..
     I was just trying to do what's good.. and you tell me Motiben.. would you have been able to drag Maulik down in a state like this?

MB: Enough of your lecture.. I am warning you .. dont try to be his mother.. you want to be the malkin .. want to win over Naanka? Go ahead.. I will not interfere... do
       whatever .. but I am NOT going to let you try and be Mauliks' mother.. I am his mother.. and I am alive .. not dead.. I have brought him up .. and dont you dare  
       tell DM anything about Maulik, I will not spare you if you do ..

Saying so, Motiben leaves .. Santo stands with Subhi's picture for the havan in the background ..

PREVIEW: No preview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..... Sukhi .... Wonderful update  as usual...

Baa rocked today ....... Way to go Baa.....
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi for this awesome update.

I am feeling happy for Santu that she has finally got a 'mother' in Baa who is looking after her and teaching her lessons in self-respect and self-esteem.

Santu dear, time to show some attitude now. Let us see if you can succeed it getting DM all frazzled.
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great update its going to be great to see what Baa and Santu have in store for DM and seeing DM falling in love with Santu. Also now that Motiben is out of Santu's way she being more concerned with her drunk son i think tomorrow is going to great it is the 100th epi tomorrow
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was such a well written update Sukhi...
Almost Like watching the show.....only it wasn't.....😊
I can't wait to see Hiten-Kheemi interaction....
I loved their banter intially and looks like they are back to tu-tu-mein-mein.......
Kissi ne theek he kaha hai....yeh duniya gol hai!!!

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sukhi today epside was omggggggggggggggggg.....santo finally released that DM should respect her and baa rock today oww
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update.......
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Again an amazing episode. Baa is really going to help Santo now!
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sukhs , great update and nice epispde

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DM is still making faces  to do pooja with Santo. 😡 MY gosh what does it take on Santo's part for him to realize that  she is a wife now.