Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Ria ka Adda Winners

!!!!!!!!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweetassuger16

anjana...stop using reverse psychology on me okay.....arohi is random she slaped KS for no reason today.....dont compare me to arohiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Dude touched her BIN PERMISSION... REASON ENOUGH .. quiet or i get u pacifier from VANDY
harshita_h thumbnail
Oops!!

!!!!!!
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

anjana...stop using reverse psychology on me okay.....arohi is random she slaped KS for no reason today.....dont compare me to arohiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Dude touched her BIN PERMISSION... REASON ENOUGH .. quiet or i get u pacifier from VANDY[/QUOTE]

wow arjun touched arohi soo many times before going out....she didnt mind him touching her...but when KS pets her on the back for job well done she slaps...him😲😲😲...crazy lady.....
harshita_h thumbnail
Something wrong with my graphics!!

Anyways conratulations to all the winners!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweetassuger16

Dude touched her BIN PERMISSION... REASON ENOUGH .. quiet or i get u pacifier from VANDY

wow arjun touched arohi soo many times before going out....she didnt mind him touching her...but when KS pets her on the back for job well done she slaps...him😲😲😲...crazy lady.....

@K: Hmm.. More Proof Arjun was Special from the beginning... also he never slapped her back... more grabbed her arm to yell at her... there is a difference.πŸ˜›
bikerider thumbnail
congrats all the winners πŸ˜ƒ

@sweetassuger16 : nicely done πŸ‘
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Karishma: Simply Awesome... thanks for coming up with this idea and so ensuring that we voted. Whatever I write cannot do justice to your effort and brilliant work. So... Just will applaud  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hero: Thanks a lot for co-organizing the whole thing. You also deserve all the applause: πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lav: Brilliant Siggies. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was expecting the "CRAP AWARD..." but getting two more... WOW, me wordless. Thank you all who voted for me and ensured that the "Real DEVIL" Wins. Special mention to Mehr for casting her vote in favor of me and praying for my win... 😈

The best overall serious poet, ME... WOW... Thank you a lot. But, the serious poet award also belongs to: Nups, Lata, Minnie, Aruna, Anjana, and Viss...,

Btw, how come Anjana ended up winning the "Most Sadoo" award??? Anjana, better luck next time with the Devil... I am an EVIL Penguin with a D... now officially confirmed also. 😈😈😈

Congrats Anu for being Adda Award Queen. I just hope, you did not use janta ka bakwas se kamaya chavani to bribe back the janta... πŸ˜† just kidding... you deserve all the accolades and awards, you regaled us when the episodes depressed us.

Congratulations to all the winners and all the Addains.

@Mehr: That Red Penguin: Wait outside the adda, me looking for my bat and no ducking can save you. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Loved the Penguins... can you provide me the link from where you getting the Penguins. Me love them.

And, me celebrating my win by doing my Penguin dance... πŸ˜†

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@an....u are the penguin that hits the other penguin 🀣.....REAL DEVIL....
wishfor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: secretkeeper

@Sonia, An, Anu (Behna), Anjana, Anut, Viss, Nupur, Minnie, Neha, Karishma, Lavi, Boby & myself                              

Just got in & I first checked this out πŸ˜† (where's my ibadat I wonder πŸ˜†)

Congrats to all , you guys deserve the awards. Don't start any modest tu tu mein mein like An madam.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ The Adda is fun with all your  various contributions, keep them rolling πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ