do u believe in god

Poll

do u believe in god

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sweet freedom thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i believe in god, do u?
i just wanna know how many people actually believe in god. im not asking which god, im asking about any god. please take part in this poll and send yr views. please dont take this in a bad way i just want to know peoples thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestwriter thumbnail
I find it hard to believe that the world as well as the universe came to exist on its own. There is a controller, someone who has organized this entire system in such a perfect way and it is none other than God...

-Fatmah
hpotter thumbnail
Things can not be made on its own. Just like a house is built by a builder, the earth is created by God.
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I believe in god totally, I also fear god almighty allah,I prey and offer namaz regularly.I fast in ramadhan month,I celebrate eid festivels with joy and happiness. "TERI  OONCHI  SHAAN  HAI  MOULA  MERI  ARZEE  MAAN LE  MOULA  TU  HAI  SABKUCH  JAAN NE  WAALA  MAIN  HOON  TERA  MAAN NE  WALA  MUJH KO BHI TU  LIFT  KARAADE  THODA SA TU LIFT KARADE  KAISE KAISOON  KO  DIYA  HAI  AISE VYSOON  KO DIYA  HAI  MUJH KO BHI TU LIFT KARADE THODA SA TU LIFT KARADE!!!" [extracts from the album of Adnaan sami-- a pop/ ghazal, singer from u.k/India/pakistan] I  prey to Allah and ask from him like that..Edited by thameem - 18 years ago
Life for Rent thumbnail
blindly.........coz there is always some1
butterflygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: honestwriter

I find it hard to believe that the world as well as the universe came to exist on its own. There is a controller, someone who has organized this entire system in such a perfect way and it is none other than God...

-Fatmah

I totally agree, Fatmah...the smallest component of the universe we live in is so complicated and has such an intricate design that there must be a designer to it all...on a personal level for me, whenever I have needed reassurance of His presence by my side, God has shown me that He is right beside me always 

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe in God there are many reasons for this. One of them is because nothing according to me as everyone said can exist on it's own everything needs it creator and leader to lead it. Also because we get punished if we commit a sin therefore, there is someone who is there watching over us and recording our puishments so we can pay for them.
#1 angel thumbnail
im glad so many of u believe in god. thanx for replying 😃
sweet freedom thumbnail
😳 OoOoPs i sent that. my sister forgot to logout.
usachick821 thumbnail
well i think that there are few questions i need to answer before i can answer yours.

Do i know that god exists?

no...

Do i want to believe he exists?

yes.

Would i blindly believe someone if they told me that there was no other way that the universe could be created?

no, sry to say but i'm a bit of a humanist, i like written proof and looking back on ancient texts and finding out for myself rather than being told.

so do i believe that god exists?

yes, but not because someone told me, but because i found out for myself.