Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

hey hey thy r 101 ways 2 trick hubbies...i mean nagmati isnt foolish ..she wud act accordg 2 the situation n ranaji is a true rajput...hes a perfect gentleman n nagmati being his 1st wife he wud listen n respect her...who knos padmini will send him away 2 b wid his 1st wife!

Ranaji is a true Rajput & perfect gentelman...tat worries me the most...i'll not be liking the scenes of Ranaji & Nagmati much....but can't rebell keeping in view she is his first wife....😭
but it'll be more hard to digest if Padmini will ask Ranaji 2 be with his 1st wife for sometime..😆 he will surely feel embarassed of himslef.... 😆 😆
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Ranaji is a true Rajput & perfect gentelman...tat worries me the most...i'll not be liking the scenes of Ranaji & Nagmati much....but can't rebell keeping in view she is his first wife....😭
but it'll be more hard to digest if Padmini will ask Ranaji 2 be with his 1st wife for sometime..😆 he will surely feel embarassed of himslef.... 😆 😆

bt then tats hows our padmini is!all giving n no complaints..she wud definately bring peace between ranaji n nagmati...u kno like wen rana asked padmini u didnt ask abt nagm,ati n she replies tat ur wife wud be like u...remember...thy showed the opossite of nagmatis(the sword clippings) so u c padmini is kinda patchup between the duo!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree wid mehraan dat nagmati may act acc. 2 da situation & padmini can also send ranaji 2 nagmati.i think nagmati let ranaji stay wid padmini 4 sum days initially& later may try 2 create rift btwn both padmini& ranaji.its also possible nagmati may bcome 
+ve cktr.vaise now i luv 2 see sum more romance btwn ranaji & padmini. 😊
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Yes...we all are aggreeing on one point that with time Nagmati will become a positive character!! that's indeed a good news!!

I'll be longing to see how the transformation is bought in Nagmati's character...
mehraan thumbnail
yup dakoo we  r on 1 answer tat we mite see a different nagmati later on...
as i feel padmini will b all sacrificing n compromising wen  nagmati will  try 2 create problems between them...she wud infcat let ranaji go wid  nagmati  .... all these gud qualties might bring the goodness out of nagmati  n she will realize her mistakes... n then i strongly feel padmini mite call her elder sister didi!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
You know i really feel you should be the script writer of this serial....you always come up with bright ideas!! 😳

I know the story will shape up as you said....sooner we'll see the sacrificing side of Padmini...i don't think i'll be able to tolarate this much!! 😭 But,i am sure all these will make us love Padmini more and more & her character will be made more powerful!! 👏

So much and so much to see...😛 AS you said,i'll love to hear Padmini call Nagmati didi...😍 it might just melt Nagmati on the spot.....i know she isn't that rough inside....she might be very delicate...😛
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

You know i really feel you should be the script writer of this serial....you always come up with bright ideas!! 😳

I know the story will shape up as you said....sooner we'll see the sacrificing side of Padmini...i don't think i'll be able to tolarate this much!! 😭 But,i am sure all these will make us love Padmini more and more & her character will be made more powerful!! 👏

So much and so much to see...😛 AS you said,i'll love to hear Padmini call Nagmati didi...😍 it might just melt Nagmati on the spot.....i know she isn't that rough inside....she might be very delicate...😛

😆 acha khasa serials dekar asar hua hai😉   nnn minzie ur not way behind in givng fresh  n bright ideas 2...i 2 like ur ideas n thoughts on several issues....actually i feel tis has 2 b the way...tis is how our padmini is......all giving n no taking!!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I strongly believe that Nagmati isn't as rough and touch as they show her. You know the flashback scene she had of her fighting with Rana while he was eating? Well, after that I thought I saw a softer, regretful side of her. That's where my perception of her changed a lil.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

😆 acha khasa serials dekar asar hua hai😉   nnn minzie ur not way behind in givng fresh  n bright ideas 2...i 2 like ur ideas n thoughts on several issues....actually i feel tis has 2 b the way...tis is how our padmini is......all giving n no taking!!

Awwww! thanks mehraan,i feel so impressed!! 😆 😆
yup....indeed Padmini is the best! i agree with the phrase that you used 'All giving n No takin'...so true!! 😳
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

I strongly believe that Nagmati isn't as rough and touch as they show her. You know the flashback scene she had of her fighting with Rana while he was eating? Well, after that I thought I saw a softer, regretful side of her. That's where my perception of her changed a lil.

Same here Jen!! In that flashback scene i didnot see any emotion in her face,any man would be irritated by such behaviour from his wife...Well,considering this context she was dealing in an unrespectful manner with Ranaji,a Prince...
But these days i can see through her,you know i actually feel she has started to feel the emotions of hurt & lose and that is making her soft!! 😳