Update 17th June - Chori chori chupke chupke

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode starts off with where we left off yesterday.  DM asks Santo to make bhajji's and she runs happily to the kitchen to make them. She makes the bhajji's lovingly, puts them on a plate and is taking it to him, when Birwa and Suraj see the bhajji's come and take the plate from her, and start eating them. Santo smiles and goes to make another batch. Meanwhile Bapuji comes to the table and sees the bhajji's. Santo comes out with another plate, but this time Bapuji intercepts her, takes the plate from her, asks her, 'How did you know that I wanted to eat bhajji's? ' Santo, 'who main…' Baa comes and takes the plate from Bapuji and tells him, 'Not you.. I'm going to eat these bhajji's..' and the both of them go inside. Santo goes to make yet another batch of bhajji's. Back at the table, all of them are enjoying the bhajji's when Maulik and Motiben come there as well. On seeing the bhajji's they start eating it as well. Champakali and Shambhu are standing nearby, champakali comments, 'Look at how everyone is enjoying the bhajji's Malkin made.' Taru is just about to put a bhajji in her mouth as she comments,' Not bad, today, Champakali has made proper bhajji's'. For which, Birwa says, 'Arre, no.. These Bhajji's have been made by Santo'. Moti puts the bhajji down and Maulik looks like he's swallowed a cockroach..

Santo finally gets a plate to DM, as he's coming down. DM, 'I asked you to get the bhajji's an hour ago.You're bringing them now.' Santo, 'As soon as I started making them, everyone started eating it up.' DM sees everyone at the table and says, 'Well, let everyone also enjoy'. He takes a bite of a bhajji, and savors it. He sits down on the sofa and tells, 'the entire family is here, eating the Bhajji's'. Santo, 'Not the entire family, Kadambari is not here'. DM stops eating and says, 'Kadambari is not here? It was my decision not to talk to Kadambari. No one else need to stop talking to her'. Gives her the plate and tells her to go give it to Kadambari.

Santo goes to Kadambari's room, where she is taking steam inhalation. Santo comes in and she starts sneezing. Santo comments, 'This is why I had asked you not to get wet in the rain. You've caught a cold. Here, take these bhajji's and eat them, you'll feel much better.' Kadambari, 'No, Santu, I don't feel like eating anything.' Santo, 'How can you not want to eat. Malik has sent this for you only.' Kadambari is all happy, and tears up. She says, 'Dad sent them for me?' Santo says, yes. Kadambari takes it and eats one, tears rolling down her face.

Its bedtime in the Mahiyavanshi household. DM comes into his room, switches on the player and puts the CD in. The song starts. DM lies down on his bed, he's staring at Subhadra's photo and as he's listening, his eyes droop and he falls asleep. The camera between Santo and DM where, Santo is thoughtfully listening to the song. She falls asleep as well. The camera pans between the half opened doors in both their rooms.

Morning time, DM is slowly getting up. He stretches, and rubs his face, and sits up and says, 'Good morning Subhadra….' turns around and notices that, Her portrait is missing. DM is furious. Yells out for Champakali. Champakali comes running to his room. DM, 'Who the hell dared to remove Subhadra's portrait from here?' Champakali, stuttering, 'umm…' DM, 'Who was it?' Champakali, slowly, 'Santo malkin took it down today..' DM, now angry beyond belief, storms out of his room, all ready to attack Santo. Champakali is running behind him, trying to stop him. DM runs into Baa, he rants to her, 'See, this is your fault. Who asked you to give so much of importance to that girl? She dared take Subhadra's portrait from my room. I wont spare her today.' And storms down, Baa looks hasseled. DM runs into Motiben downstairs, 'Motiben, come here. Where is that girl? She dared to take Subhadra's portrait down from my room. I wont spare her today.' Motiben looks confused and follows him.

DM goes to the courtyard, where Santo is. DM, 'Ae, Chokri. Why did you take Subhadra's portrait from my room?' Santo, timidly, 'Today is Malkin's Barsi. So I brought the photo down, for the pooja.' DM immediately calms down. DM,' Subhadra's Barsi?' Baa,' See, she brought it down for the puja. Today is subhadra's barsi, and you forgot. She remembered it and made all the arrangements for it.' DM, 'How did I forget that today was Subhadra's barsi?' Baa, 'It happens, don't worry. Now go get ready and come down for the pooja.' Santo, 'I have kept water for boil, go have bath and come down for the havan'. DM walks away looking forlorn. Santo looks thoughtful.

DM is done with his bath and puts on his kurta. Santo comes there with his watch and gives it to him. DM takes it and tells, 'Tell me something, why do you do such things? Why do you do such things that make me angry and later I have to apologise for yelling at you. You took Subhadra's portait, you could've told me and taken it right? Unnecessarily, I got angry and yelled. I get angry very easily, you know that.' Santo, 'Anger is your strength, as well as your weakness. You get angry, yell at a person and then forget the matter and move on. That is good.'  DM, ' Today is Subhadra's barsi and I forgot.' Santo, 'You forgot because you were busy with the wedding preparations of her daughter only. It doesn't matter. It happens at times.' DM, 'Every year, we perform a havan for Subhadra's atma's shanti. Me and the children. So, you…' Santo, ' I understood. Suraj bhai, birwa ben, Maulik bhai, Kadambari are here only. I'll call up home and ask Hiten to come.' DM, 'Tell me something. You call Kadambari by name, though she's older to you. Yet you call everyone else, with the suffix bhai and ben. Suraj and Birwa are younger than you na?' Santo, 'It's a habit Malik.' DM, 'Habit?' Santo, 'Yes, habit. Just like how you are my husband, and I still call you malik.' DM is silenced. He gets awkward and sends her away, asking her to go get everyone. Then, to Subhadra, 'I'm sorry, I forgot your Barsi'.

Hiten Khemi are walking down the street. Hiten notices that Khemi is unnaturally silent. He asks her what happened? Ever since she came back after giving the dupatta to Kaddu she has been silent. He aks her if foi told her anything? Khemi is silent, Hiten wants to talk to Moti, but Khemi prevents him from doing so. It starts raining. Hiten khemi take shelter in a small hut. Khemi remembers that boori is outside and has to be fed. Hiten gets a board, made up of straw, and the both of them hold it up and walk. Khemi sprains her leg, she's not able to walk. Hiten carries her and takes her home.  

At the havan, DM is sitting with the kids. Hiten comes, Kaddu goes to him and hugs him. Virat and Surekha also come. Hiten and Virat exchange pleasantries. Hiten tells Virat that he was happy to see him stand up for their family. Everyone goes and sits down for the pooja. Maulik is not there. DM asks Santo to got get him. Santo goes to the storeroom, opens the door and is shocked on seeing something. Episode ends.

No preview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aw...............thank you very much...love your detail updates...........
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
great update nice scene again between Santu and DM i think she saw Maulik drunk or drinking
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh wow
These episodes are just getting better and better day by day
Wonder what's in the storeroom
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Welcome Anna... My pleasure...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for the wonderful and detailed update.

A softer episode with family dynamics falling into place again. It was nice to see DM trying to find out why Santu does the things she does. One baby step into getting to know what she is all about.

Waiting to see Maulik's drama unfold.
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babz23

great update nice scene again between Santu and DM i think she saw Maulik drunk or drinking

That wil be it.. ANd then another Maulik bashing spree...
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you Mru for the wonderful and detailed update.

A softer episode with family dynamics falling into place again. It was nice to see DM trying to find out why Santu does the things she does. One baby step into getting to know what she is all about.

Waiting to see Maulik's drama unfold.

I know Hema.. It was a very sweet episode.. Loved these small things... And the expression on DM's face when she says, You're my husband, but I still call you Malik was priceless...
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update. 😊 I totally love Hiten & Khemi but is everyone in this village blind. They spend all their time together, even take long strolls around the village together. Doesn't any one suspect anything?? 😕

Pari_Angle thumbnail

Thank's Mru for lovely update yaar

the sanraj scene is rocking