•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Rajesh Vivek in Chittod Ki Rani Padmini..

By Srividya Rajesh | 17 June 2009 | 3:49pm  

Rajesh Vivek, popularly known as Guran of Lagaan fame will be seen essaying an important role in Sony's historical on Rani Padmini..

Rajesh Vivek, popular for his role of Guran the fortune-teller in the Aamir Khan movie Lagaan is the next talented actor to be seen in Sony's Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur.

According to our source, "Rajesh Vivek will portray the character of Wise man and will be seen for two episodes, and is somewhat like Yaksh Prashn in Mahabharat. His character will go on to unfold lots of unsolved and heard facts about Ratan Singh and Padmini to the audience, which will include the revelation of Ratan Singh being married and having a son too".

Along with Rajesh Vivek, talented veteran actor S.M. Zaheer will also be entering the show. "He will be seen playing the renowned poet Amir Khusro", adds our khabroo.

"There will also be yet another entry in Ratan Singh's (Rohit Bakshi) brother Gajendra Singh, to be played by Aarya. He will be the typical brother to Ratan Singh, similar to Bharat of Ramayan", states our source.

So much to look forward to after the grand Bidaai of Rani Padmini…

wats going on.....yipee..new entries...im really xcited 2 kno wat will happen
ranaji has a son 2....😕 now nagmati has a reason 2 cry!!
n whos his bro gajendra goin 2 play!!!
so many new entries,i can see the episodes are gonna be relaly 'happening' 😳

As for Ranaji's son i donot wan't them to show this addition.If he ever was there,then he might have been killed in the battle.Because his name is not mentioned anywere in History to my Knowledge.

Gajendra Singh is played by someone names Arya....now who is this Aarya? does any1 have a picture of him?

i think he may b aarya babbar,son of raj babbar.bcoz he has recently  done spls@10 on sony also.so its a possibility.and i think nag is herself responsible 4 ratan's sec marriage.though ialso pity her as no wife wud like2 share her hubby wid any1.but she is terrorizng oders wid her taunts. she spares no1.
oh arya babbar...watched him!
Arya babbar?....hmm...i don't know much about him...but seems he is a gud actor! 😃