Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_Saroya1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Shariq

πŸ˜›
qazi better than MJ 🀒 🀒
U GUYZ r kidding right .
      Michael Jackson accomplishments are more than Big B , Srk , what the F*** . Seriously how can u be better than a person u copy ,
MJ's accomplishments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
                  dude this guy invented the moonwalk😊 , sidewalk all qazi's moves , record breaking dance moves😊 , Thriller is still the largest selling album of all time Selling more than 40 Million copies worldwide ( more than twice of the entire backstreet boys album sold ) 😊 πŸ‘
The Michael Jackson Bad tour still holds the guiness world book of records as thee most successful tour earning upto 150 m dollars😊. Michael Jackson is the only one of the few artist who took a bunch 8 grammy awards in one night for his album Thriller . πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Michael Jackson ranks 4th in making most of the world records in the Music Industry worldwide . πŸ‘
Michael Jackson has won more than about waht 300 hundred awards in the music industry he is a living legend promoted by the grammy in 1993 .πŸ‘
What when MJ came to India a record pack of more than 40,000 ppl jumped to get a sight of the King OF POP st the airport  !! πŸ˜›
His History world tour is still India's biggest world tour by any other Foriegn Artist . He is singing in the music Industry since he was 5 years old holds another record of the most hits given by an artist till 15 years .
Qazi😑 is far - far - far away from what the KING OF POP accomplishments are . 

IF U THINK I AM BEING OFFENCIVE FINE ! 😊
but that's the truth respect MJ . 😊

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Nikita~16 thumbnail
Qazi always copy cats, michael jackson. MJ is his idol so he does copy maybe not all but some, yea.
NyCuTiE thumbnail
i don lik mj for som reasonz...buh yeh hes a great dancer...and i waz a fan of hiz songz... 😊 😊 ...buh qazi??? atleast he got a honest side! πŸ˜‰
alr10 thumbnail
no way, micheal jackson is a wierdo.
anoop211 thumbnail
hi shariq, qazi is better then mj.....
bada badi thumbnail
🀒 till qazi gets a nose job plz no comparison QAZI I LOVE U πŸ˜ƒ
Jyoti_Saroya1 thumbnail
How lame!! You manipulated a quote MuslimBrunette.
SICK SICK SICK!!!

TYPICAL!
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti_Saroya1

How lame!! You manipulated a quote MuslimBrunette.
SICK SICK SICK!!!

TYPICAL!

JYOTI r u sick tututututu arey too doct ke pass jaoo na dekhoo shakal se hii lag raha he ur sick 😭
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Koenigbobo -

Personal attacks are not permitted on the forum. If this continues I'll have to increase your warning meter.
Edited by *Rashmi* - 18 years ago
pl-person thumbnail
Because of dumb topics, people are now saying things that is not right about QAZI!!! and I think that every time a person has any negative things to say about QAZI in comparision to anybody should direct it to the topic starter,cause its unfair to QAZI for his not here telling people to compare him with anybody.It's human naure to adopt things from one another,eg when we dance on the floor its always something where we might have seen in the movies or shows somewhere,that doesn't make us imitating anybody in particular.It's simple as learning.So topic starters you should consider facts before jumping to conclusions and making topics like this. Every one on this form wants to have their own uniqueness and personality and Iam confident that noone would perfere comparison!