Users

Frequent Posters

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

πŸ˜† 

Mahum thumbnail
please don't compare our qazi to MJ cuz MJ is infamous and always in the news for doing crazy things (like holding his baby over balcony and all the stories with those kids)
Nikita~16 thumbnail
yeah, MJ is awesome, qazi is copy cater thats all. Hes got some good moves, i agree but he copyed most of them from hrithik and etc.
NyCuTiE thumbnail
dont compare mickel jakson with qazi!!!!!..whoa....im scared of tinkin lik tht... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...qazi wayyy betta!!!! πŸ˜›
RumanaSultana thumbnail
Yes,QAZI is QAZI.No doubt about it.His background,education, family make him polite,gentle as well as honest.Now he is a FAME JODI,not only as a performer but also as a good person.Which MJ is not,was not and will be not.
bilu thumbnail
GOOD FOR QAZI! TO BE ATLEAST COMPARED TO SOME LEGENDS!! YOU SEE, GOOD PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS CRITICISED FOR THEIR WORK THE MOST, BECOZ IN THIS WORLD PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY NOT GOOD!! SO HOW WILL THEY LIKE GOOD PEOPLE?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ar$hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
QAZI is far far far far...............better than MJ. no comparison at all.
Keisha thumbnail
yeh qazi is soooo much betta.....Micheal jackson's music sucks big time, an all dat stuff abt him involvin all dose kids.....qazi is a betta person....n hez only a kid giv him a break stop comparin him wid da likes of srk...ab n mj....pzzzz.........no offence....but dats jus ma opinion πŸ˜›Edited by Keisha - 18 years ago
Shariq thumbnail
πŸ˜›
qazi better than MJ 🀒 🀒
U GUYZ r kidding right .
      Michael Jackson accomplishments are more than Big B , Srk , what the F*** . Seriously how can u be better than a person u copy ,
MJ's accomplishments πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
                  dude this guy invented the moonwalk😊 , sidewalk all qazi's moves , record breaking dance moves😊 , Thriller is still the largest selling album of all time Selling more than 40 Million copies worldwide ( more than twice of the entire backstreet boys album sold ) 😊 πŸ‘
The Michael Jackson Bad tour still holds the guiness world book of records as thee most successful tour earning upto 150 m dollars😊. Michael Jackson is the only one of the few artist who took a bunch 8 grammy awards in one night for his album Thriller . πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Michael Jackson ranks 4th in making most of the world records in the Music Industry worldwide . πŸ‘
Michael Jackson has won more than about waht 300 hundred awards in the music industry he is a living legend promoted by the grammy in 1993 .πŸ‘
What when MJ came to India a record pack of more than 40,000 ppl jumped to get a sight of the King OF POP st the airport  !! πŸ˜›
His History world tour is still India's biggest world tour by any other Foriegn Artist . He is singing in the music Industry since he was 5 years old holds another record of the most hits given by an artist till 15 years .
Qazi😑 is far - far - far away from what the KING OF POP accomplishments are . 

IF U THINK I AM BEING OFFENCIVE FINE ! 😊
but that's the truth respect MJ . 😊
Edited by Shariq - 18 years ago
Me_Abhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ejaz4eva

i don't think hez copying, he cud have few moves like tht,,,,,, maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree