Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Claudia Ciesla, the German model with the 38-DD cleavages and leading lady of 'Karma - Crime Passion and Reincarnation', has nothing to do with Salman Khan. In fact, there is no truth in the Claudia-Salman proximity theory. The German model met the Bollywood hunk through a common friend at his home in Galaxy Apartments, Bandra. Incidentally, Salman had called Katrina Kaif also to make Claudia feel comfortable and at home. Really speaking, Salman introduced Claudia to his family and then Katrina. Besides, no one till then had even noticed Katrina because she was in track pants and her face shorn of makeup.

Moreover, once pleasantries were exchanged, Katrina took charge and gave Claudia (who is alone in Mumbai) advice on how to go about making her career in Bollywood. She says, "I understood her predicament of being an outsider in Bollywood. I told her to get herself a good female manager like I have. And, I wished her all the best." However, Kats wasn't amused when she came to know from the media that the world was buzzing with the news that Claudia had some thing going with Salman! But for once, the actor must be at peace, because his ladylove knows the truth on this chapter at least.

http://ww.smashits.com/index.cfm?Page=reviews&subpage=bigarticle&ID=7314

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lol.. I don't know where she came from..

I saw the promo for DKD -- salman and katrina are so cute together...
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's the same lady that was making headlines saying, "If salman khan was my boyfriend, I would've gotten offers"  or something like that she said. I forgot her exact words.
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

It's the same lady that was making headlines saying, "If salman khan was my boyfriend, I would've gotten offers"  or something like that she said. I forgot her exact words.

No..That was Aarti Chabbria of Shootout at Lokhandwala fame.