15th June written update- Meghna knows the truth!!

andyraous thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Episode starts like this..

Everyone is watching TV and on TV, Avinash chaudhary confesses that all that he said about Kadambari was a lie and that she is pure as pure can be, and that he has apologized to DM and now he wants to make a public apology to him and his daughter and also his family. Seeing this Moti, ba, and Kaddu are happy.
Moti asks how come this guy changed so fast...Bapuji tells them that DM had told me before leaving that he is going to take revenge for his daughter's insult and is proud that his son did what he went out to do...seek revenge.

Moti ben is happy and so is Ba, Kaddu is happy to hear that her father still loves her...Kadambari & motiben talking..Moti tells kaddu that slowly everything will be fine & Nanka will start talking with you. Have faith...

Next scene..
They show Hiten counting money & Mongi comes near him & asks her wht is he doing with so much money..He tells her "Yeh meri khamayi ke paise hain..Ab tumhare liye main nayi Ghai(cow) karidke de saktha hu" meri saaza bhi khatam ho jayegi..."Mongi is sad she doesn't want Hiten to leave..She tells Khemi to ask Hiten to stay back..Khemi tells Mongi that no need to feel sad we know from the beginning that Hiten will complete his punishment & go back...Meanwhile Nanaji comes & tells Hiten to stay back atleast till Khemi gets engaged..Hiten tells ok..He goes near Khemi & tells her that he is staying back only because of her & wants her to settle now...Khemi is surprised...

They show santu & duggu talking in a field somewhere near dharampur.
Duggu tells her that he has bought something for her & hands over a cover with has all the photographs he had taken of her. He tells her that these are a memories which he wants to hand over to Santu since he no longer has the right to keep them with him. He also tells her that that he is constantly reminded of his father's words that one gets true happiness in only seeing that the person one loves is happy...In saying so he agrees to marry kaddu..
Santu is happy ..She tells him that she is sure that he will always keep kaddu happy..& will never forget whatever he has done for her.Shanky comes near her
& places his hand over her head & blesses her telling "kodiyar ma tumhe hamesha kush rakhe"...Meanwhile it starts raining ..So shanky forces santu to come along with him so that he can drop her home..She protests initially but later goes with him

At the Mahiyavanshi mansion the kids birwa & suraj come to moti ben & tell her that its raining heavily..They saw this in the news & all roads to & from Dharampur are closed..Meanwhile champakali also informs that Santu is not at home. Motiben meanwhile calls up DM & tells him to stay at Surat because of tha rains & also congratulates him abt punishing AC for his deeds & tells him ..from now on Avinash Chaudhary will never ever think of harming DM's family..

Meanwhile shanky is trying to get Santu home but the roads are blocked..So he tells her that there is only one way out they have to head back to baroda to his home where they will be safe. He gets a call from meghna...She is worried & asks him where he is..He tells her that he is with Kadambari's mom & will tell her the details when he gets home...Meghna is all surprised,..She remembers that Rasik had asked for a chequebook from Duggu...Duggu apologises & tells her that it must be in the dark room where he keeps the photos..Meghna goes there & she finds the chequebook.. Duggu also requests meghan to call Santu's home & let them know that she will be in Baroda so that they dont get worried.
Meghna calls up Mahiyavanshi mansion & speaks with Motiben & tells her that Santu had come to meet Duggu ..But now because of the rains she cant get back to Dharampur so she will be staying at Baroda for the night..Santu will come back tomorrow.
Moti is surprised..why is santu meeting Duggu..She remembers Baa's words favoring Santu... Moti cannot tolerate this & she gets angry ...

Meanwhile Khemi comes to Mahiyavanshi to hand over a duppata of Kaddu which santu had given to Khemi for stitching..She hands over the cloth to Motiben..Motiben is already angry & taunts her that since khemi cannot be apart from santu she keeps finding some excuse to come & visit santu at the Mahiyavanshi residence...Meanwhile shambu comes in the background & is happy to see
Khemi.Khemi sees him & smiles..Motiben tells Shambu to buzz off & get on with his work. Shambu tells her that he finished cooking & did whatever work Malkin(Santu) told him to do...Hearing the term Malkin Motiben becomes wild.She keeps hitting Shambu & pushes him to the kitchen & tries to put his
face in a kadai full of hot oil..Seeing this Khemi tells Motiben to stop this..& forgive his mistake.Motiben starts abusing Khemi & slaps her & asks her to leave...

They show that Santu & Duggu reach Baroda ...Duggu calls for his mom & tells her to keep Santu company & he will go & freshen up..Santu tells Megs that she has good news for her & tells her that Duggu has agreed to marry Kaddu..
Somehow Megs is not that happy & she tells Santu that Do you know Duggu was in love with a girl..Santu is saddened hearing this & then tells Megs that evryone even DM knows abt it..But that is Duggu's past & it doesnt matter now..
So Megs tells her that when past meets present lot of things change & asks her to wait...She goes & gets a picture of Duggu & santu together..Meghana tells her that " this is girl that Duggu loves isn't it??...

Thats the end..No preview of next episode..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Andy for your wonderul update.

I hope the make the Duggu-Santu track rest in peace now as Megs knows and therefore Rasik will too. Let them all take a decision one way or the other about the Duggu-Kaddu wedding and then let it go. No murkiness please.

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnak you andyrous 😃
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh WOW

So Meghna knows...Storyline is really going to pick up from here!
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you very much for update i hope meghna helps santu in gettting kaddu and duggu married and helping santu win Dm's heart
Pari_Angle thumbnail

Originally posted by: babz23

Thank you very much for update i hope meghna helps santu in gettting kaddu and duggu married and helping santu win Dm's heart

i hope so
thnkx andy............
nice update........hey dude btw how come there is a "" LIKE "" button in your posts .........although ur a newbie.........whenever i post something the "" LIKE "" button doesnt show up......do i have to turn on some settings or something like that or there is something u have to do.........

nyways nice update.........
i think santo and problems go hand in hand.....>>>>>>

i think when megs tells moti bout the affair ..........moti is sure to get shocked and also kik santo out of the house.......hehehehe😭
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Andy...

I hope Santu confides everything to Megs now ( her & DM relationship) & Megs helps her win DM.

Megs to call DM & ask him to come & fetch her. Megs should play a fairy god-mother to our cindrella
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx soo much for the great update..!!