Highlights of 12th June

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Part 1

Chandrika informs Balveer who already tensed for Sumer that Sumer is in danger. Balveer with a determined look informs Chandrika that nothing will happen to Sumer. Other Side , Sunina & Keerat are about to marry but stopped by Sumer. Sunian runs towards Sumer & hugs him. bhanu warns Sumer & orders goon to kill Sumer. Sumer while placing his sword at Keerat's neck tells that he only came to take his love Sunina & he will take her anyhow. Sumer takes Sunaina with him & Kundan who placed his sword aginst Bhanu , too runs from thier behind Sumaina...Bhanu orders goons to chase Sumer.

Part 2

Goons surrounds Sumaina & Uttara. Keerat praises Sumer sarcastically & tells he did wrong by rescued him. Sumer being good tells that he is not here to kill anyone but to save his love. Keerat acts like a nice person. He tells Sumer to marry Sunaina as he is regreting his mistake of separating Sumaina. Suner who is surprised at his changed behavior thanked him. Both Keerat & Sumer hugs. Keerat order some goons to go with Sumaina for their protection. Sumer asks Keerat why is not going with them. Keerat tells he has some as he has to stop Sunaina's family. Sumer again thanked Keerat for his favour. Sumaina alongwith Kundan & protective goons leaves from there. On other side, Mastani shares her happiness with Uttara that she knew Natraj will help Sumaina as Keerat has let them free. Uttara too feels happy. A man informs Mastani that Sumina's family is behind them to kill them. Mastani tells nobody can separate them as she knows what to do now....

~~~~~~~To Be continued~~~~~~~~

If i'll not able to continue then I request Sattvik & other DT  member to complete this on my behalf as i'll be regular from Monday onwards.

Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks

i bet it's keerat's traap