nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys!

I think they could have made Frieda's entry so much more effective, I loved what they did with her and Teji but this is what I thought should have happened, so I wrote a short story on it! I was just going to post a small idea, but as I got typing I changed it into a Short Story!

I have put in as much Hindi as I can but they might be some English on Vrinda's part and other characters so please ignore it and think of it in Hindi! Thanks  Hopefully the Hindi I put is correct.

Here it is enjoy!

So it will start with the way Frieda is walking through town trying to find Yug's house, when she will bump into Vrinda.

F: Excuse me?

V: Mein' kya baat hai?

F: VA ka ghar kahaan hai?

V: Yug ka ghar?

F: Yes Yug, you know him?

Vrinda is silent!

F: He is such a fool, anyways revenge will be sweet. Frieda is ranting on and Vrinda can't understand what she is saying! (LOL😆😆)

V: I am going to Yug's house do you want a lift?

F: Yes, Thank you!

V: Tum Yug ko kaise janti ho?

F: College Friend

V: Oh, ok

Whilst they are leaving Yug notices, Frieda and Vrinda together and is happy to see Frieda here, but realises, she is out for revenge for the prank he played on her before he left

Flashback

Frieda has a hangover because Yug dared her to drink at his farewell party, and was feeling quite faint from not eating. Well cause of her hangover, she is vomiting.

Y: Who told you to drink if you can't handle it

F: Shut up Yug, this is your fault, can you just get me something to eat.

Y: Fine, well I don't have much but will a mango do.

F: Whatever, anything will do

Yug is in the kitchen when Frieda's phone rings.

Y: Hey, Priya aunty, How are you?

(Frieda's mom, I give her the name Priya for the sake of the SS)

P: Yug beta, I am fine, I am guessing Frieda is with you.

Y: Yeah aunty, where else will she be in the state she is in. (When a evil idea strikes Yug's mind😛)

P: Kya matlaab hai tumhara?

Y: Well today when she woke up, she was throwing up, then she been feeling faint and then she wants to eat a ripe Mango (hehe😆😆) She will be fine in a while, I am sure

Frieda's mum is in shock

Y: Aunty, ok I will go, I will get Frieda to call you when she feels better.

Frieda's mum is still in shock and doesn't answer as Yug puts the phone down.

F: Yug what is taking you so long?

Y: Nothing, your mum called I told her you will call her later

Back to present

Y: OH NO!! 😲I need to get home now.

Teji: Yug kya bhaat hai?

Y: Nothing, I just need to get home now!

T: OK I will come with you mom, has sent me to help Vrinda bring all the stuff she asked for.

Yug ignores Teji and gets into his car, Teji also gets into the car, when Yug starts driving home like a mad man!!

T: AHHH!! Yug slow down, meri jaan mujhe pyaare hai 😆😆

Whilst at Yug's house

Yug's mom: Vrinda beta, come in. However she is confused about Frieda

V: Namaste aunty.

F: Namaste aunty mein Yug ki dost Frieda form London

B: Oh ok, come in beta

F: Aunty, I have come here to discuss something important with you. She is all serious.

VA: Bindiya who has come?

B: Vrinda aur Yug ki dost Frieda babassa.

V: I have come to collect the items Radhika Chachi asked for.

B: Yeah, but stay and have tea. Frieda beta do you want to go and freshen up, I will sort the guest room out for you.

F: Can I please talk to you first its very important.

VA: Kya bhaat hai?

F: Umm' Well when Yug was returning back to India, we both made a small mistake and umm' now I am pregnant.

VA is furious 😡😡and in shock, Bindiya and Vrinda are in shock and Yug just walks in when Frieda notices him and sends a wink😉 across to him! (LOL😆😆)

Yug is about to runaway when Teji walks in and says Yug I am going to kill you.

Yug thinking damn it, Teji I could have gotten away why did you have to speak. He walks in like he has heard nothing

Yug: Frieda you're here, I have missed you and gives her a hug. Vrinda is getting soooooo jealous (LOL😆😆)  

Y whispers to her: I am sorry, please tell them all it's a joke.

F just gives him a evil, but just wants to burst out laughing.

VA: YUG!!!😡😡

Yug thinking oh no I am so getting slapped, where do I hide? 😆

Y: Vicky what's wrong?

VA: What's wrong is what Frieda saying true??

Y: What is Frieda saying, I can't hear anything.

VA is about to say it but can't

Vrinda has tears in her eyes but says: She is pregnant

Y to Frieda: Congrats, 😃

Everyone is shocked by Yug's reaction

Y: What's wrong with all of you?

VA is getting angrier by the minute, Yug realises this and is thinking please god get me out of this mess, please make Frieda tell everyone the truth.

B: The child is yours

Yug acts shocked: KYA!!! 😲😲(Turns to Frieda and gives her a pleading look saying please tell them the truth.) She is lying trust me Vicky!

F: I have the reports to prove it.

Y: What reports? You aren't pregnant I am sorry for what I done but you aren't pregnant please tell everyone the truth. Please I will do anything, I will even tell your mom the truth about what I said.

F: Yug stop it I turned to you for support, because dad has kicked me out for what you said and now you are denying all of this.

Y: Seriously?

F: Yes

Y: No way would uncle do that he loves you too much to do that, I didn't realise it would go that far.

Frieda is crying fakely(I don't think this a work*Opps a typo its meant to me word LOL* but oh well😕😕)

Y: I am so sorry, I will make sure everything is alright I promise.  

Frieda burst out laughing and so does Yug he goes and gives her a hug: I hate you so much

F: Don't worry, it took me over a week and twenty pregnancy tests to prove it to mum and dad I wasn't pregnant, sorry aunty and dadu but I need to teach Yug a lesson.

Yug just laughs and says I will show you your room.

Hope you guys liked it do comment! 👍🏼

Nikita

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good job niki!!!!👏 frieda entrance in the seriel was horrible but i like how yours is connected and sorta shows whyy a girl would just walk in and talk about her pregnancy haha.....so i really like your version..though i enjoyed the whole dilwaley song in the seril.......but yahh i loved how in yours you had vrinda there and her getting jealous....vrinda needs to get jealous!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thank you Sana,

I also enjoyed the DDLJ bit also, i thought that was the only good thing about her entry! I know she needs to understand Yug's pain of everytime he see's her and RB together!

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fantatic hunny. really made me laugh, so thnx.
i love you how you gave freida a great reason to play a prank like that. in the show it was just lame. and im glad vrinda was ythere and got jealous, god god knows she need to get jealous ! so really nice work hun.
but i would have liked if you would have shown vrindas reaction when the truth was reavealed, coz this is a major thing thinking yug gota a dirl pregnant.

nikita_88 thumbnail

Thanks Shab!

Well my pleasure, it was good fun to write cause I could picture it happening in my head.
I was going to show Vrinda's reaction but then I wasn't sure how Vrinda would react as her charather has become so emotional less its like you have no idea what she is going to do so I just couldn't think of how she would react, I just thought she would leave from there!
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Thanks Shab!

Well my pleasure, it was good fun to write cause I could picture it happening in my head.
I was going to show Vrinda's reaction but then I wasn't sure how Vrinda would react as her charather has become so emotional less its like you have no idea what she is going to do so I just couldn't think of how she would react, I just thought she would leave from there!

yeah hunny....... i can understand that, nowadys we dont know how our vrinda madam will react to anything do we !
sweetouch_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nikita thats fantastic luved it and Vrinda feeling jealous OMG that was great. well done Nikita.
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice SS nikita..
i liked this very much..
first of all coz i see prankster yug once again.. in fllashback and then laughing with F...  missing tht yug who used to tease vri n teji all the time..
also like the way vri reacted and she had tears  awww  and can totally imagin teji yelling 'Maaaaar Daaaaaalunga'.. (my hindi version lol.. u wrote 'i will kill you' but in my mind i see teji pointing his gun towards yug lol)
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was awesome! I love how everyone got mad at Yug and believe Freida 😆
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetouch_98

Hey nikita thats fantastic luved it and Vrinda feeling jealous OMG that was great. well done Nikita.

Thank you! 😃