So You Think You Can Dance-Season 5

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi buddies I could not  refrain myself from sharing this news with you all.

I have no idea how many of you watch this show on Fox TV.

Yesterdays episode was a choreography episode and the famous choreographers did their part so well including the famous India Choreographer...Nakul Dev Mahajan who did a fantastic job with these two you nd American dancers...Caitlin Kinney and Jason Glover.

Have a look at their great performance for A R Rahman's JAY HO

After their intro the real dance start after 2 minutes....if you want you can pull the forward button two minutes and watch the dance........Enjoy

Dancers with Nakul

Edited by atina - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow....let me take a lookπŸ˜ƒ 

thanks atina.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Wow 😲😲...

Amazing talents Caitlen and Jason have πŸ‘..... though they were not familiar with indian classical dance prior to this competition, Nicole did a great job in training them....... man i was amazed by their dancing skill........ looked like a fast paced bharathanatyam πŸ‘πŸ‘... very enjoyable in deed.... like the judges said, Jason was a perfectionist....... and they had a lot of coordination........

thank you for sharing the link with us maa 😊...
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love this dance.....I think I have already watched this more than 30 times.......he he he
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Yes maa, i saw this twice already....... this is what i call perfection..........that too in the start off round naa......... Jason and Caitlen are too good...yeye
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is wonderful, Atina!  Thanks for letting us know about it and for sharing the link.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nakul's choreography was mindblowing, I am so glad to see more bollywood numbers there....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Caitlin and Jason did a wonderful job but after watching it many times...Jason was excellent and perfectionist...caitin too did a good job but i think she was struggling during the end. It was a fast track and maybe even better the original version of Jai HoπŸ‘

btw..do guys watch this prog on a weekly basis...? if so them maybe we can discuss it....they havent started to show this one in norway yet...we are normally 1-2 month behind US schedule😊
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info and pics Atina ma...
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its a brilliant video and i loved the choreography.