11 June : Haule haule ...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
11 June 2009

(Sorry I missed the first 2 minutes- will update that after I watch the rerun or if anyone fills in)

The man in the black car turns out to be Virat .. He's talking to Pinakin .. DM asks Virat tell him about AC's weakness .. the weak spot he can attack on and paralyse him and get revenge for what he and his son did to Kaduu and him. Virat tells him that right now, AC's weakness is his house .. Virat reveals that AC needed huge amount of finance for the 7-country deal he was so eager to finish and get .. and for that he had mortgaged his house.. now that the deal is no longer on.. and with just the night left with AC to arrange for the finance, if he fails to do so, his house will be auctioned... DM is happy to learn about that and tells Virat that he did a good thing by showing his solidarity in his relationships..
DM tells him that now he will partner him in business .. DM tells him that he has done a good deed tonight .. he is leaving when he stops and greets Virat
with 'Jai Jinendra'.. something that Virat always used to greet him with..
Both the men smile at each other .. and DM leaves.. Pinakin leaves with him ..

Santo is waiting near the well .. it's raining ..and she has an umbrella in her hand.. waiting for Shashank. Shashank arrives in his car .. and not caring about the rain, drenches himself in the rain and walks towards Santo .. he asks her why she'd called him here .. Santo tells him that she wants to tell him that she had no feelings for him and nor does she have any feelings for him now, similar to what he felt for her ..

Shashank is somewhat upset and asks her if this is all she wanted to talk about.. Santo tells him that he wanted to talk to him about Kaduu .. Shashank moves away and tells him that he has already decided and he cannot marry Kaduu ..Santo tells him that he had himself declared that Kaduu was not at fault .. so why is he backing off now .. Shashank tells her that she isn't understanding the strange situation .. and explains to her that if she were not the mother, he would have married Kaduu .. but not now .. Santo pleads to him, asking him to move on .. and not give undue importance to things that have never existed.. like their relationship .. Shashank tells her that when a man loves someone, irrespective of whether they get the person they love or not, the feelings always remain .. he tells her that it will be impossible for him to leave his feelings.. or forget his feelings for her ... Santo tries telling him that Kaduu is a great girl .. with a clean conscience .. and that she just trusted the wrong person .. in the course of her conversation, she refers to DM as malik .. Shanky is aghast and asks her why she calls her husband as the malik .. Santo tells him that DM is her malik and she has always called him as such ..

Shashank is sad now .. he tells her that it does not matter that he and Kaduu are not getting married .. but he will pray for her to get the relationship she has formed, in the true way .. to get the status of a wife .. for her to treat her husband as one, and not a malik .. he tells her that he will pray to the Goddess, asking her to give Santo a happy married life ..saying so, Shashank leaves all sad.. Santo looks on sadly as well ..

DM is in his room ... waiting for news from Pinakin .. Pinu tells him that the auction for AC's house has been fixed for the next afternoon .. and tells him that AC is frantically trying to arrange for finance.. DM points out to Pinakin that now no-one is going to help AC .. and he will make sure of that .. because now is his time.. for vengeance! DM looks determined.. he receives a phone call from Surekha.. Surekha is very happy and tells him that she's glad he and Virat have
agreed to do business together .. DM tells her that he did this for his own selfish reasons.. Surekha smiles and tells him that he may pretend, but she knows that he did this because he values relations.. and tells him that she's glad things have worked out jsut like Subhadra ben wanted.. for Virat and DM to join forces and work together.. Surekha is happy .. DM hangs up ..

Santo is crushing chillies with Champakali .. Champakali is very happy
and is humming a song.. Santo asks her the reason for her happiness ..
Champu tells her that she's very happy .. because Baa has accepted her as her daughter .. she asks Santo if she's not happy and Santo tells her that she's not, she's not happy .. because DM , in his fit of anger that night of the wedding, wanted to kick her out of the house, without listening to her side of the story properly.. without trying to know the truth .. and had it not been for Baa..

Champu cuts her and tells her that she knows DM's nature.. he's just
like a coconut.. hard from the outside, but loving and tender from the inside.. she tells Santo that DM is always like that.. he does not keep anything in his heart,
always speaks it out ..

DM is listening to the entire conversation from the main door and coughs to alert
them both .. he tells Champu to get her some tea.. he goes and sits on the swing and asks Santo to come sit .. Santo sits down on the floor in front of him..
DM looks at him and asks her : "Your habit of sitting on the floor has not left you yet, has it? Come now stand up and .. come and sit beside me .. here .. come .. "

Santo is surprised by DM's action and goes and sits besides him ..

DM: Listen to me .. you know very well about my anger.. everyone in Dharampur knows it, isnt it? That day, in anger, I said a lot of bad things to you .. if you felt bad, forgive me ..

Your nanaji has bestowed very good values upon you.. and good thinking too..
Madhav Solanki, crafts diamonds well and also humans.. you showed a lot of maturity while dealing with Kaduu .. Baa is very happy with you ..

Santo : And you Malik?

There is a moment of uncomfortable silence between them .. Santo is sad..
DM changes the topic ..

DM: Where is that Champakali? Go look for her .. and as it is, I do not like the tea that she makes .. go .. you only go make tea for me ..

Santo is very happy and leaves to make tea.. DM stops her from behind..

DM: You do know how I like my tea, dont you? (smiles)

Santo : Yes .. Ginger, pudina, 2 spoons sugar , cardamom and kadak chai.. isn't that right Malik?

DM: Right .. and two spoons .. be chammach .. not six spoons like you did that other day, alright?

Santo nods .. and leaves happily ... DM smiles at her as she leaves.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great update again thank you very much finally a sanraj scene today and finally a promo came true and hopefully the start of their relationship between the two.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW...great update...thank you very much...can't wait to watch it later in the evening..... 
nsb416 thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update Sukhi. And finally, DM is acknowledging his mistake and treating her nicely. 👏 I like the turn the serial is taking.

As for Shanky, I don't expect he will change his feelings...I wonder how they will move his track forward??
Soapgirl thumbnail
wow! nice update, thanks!

I can't believe DM is already bonding with Santo...but what about Duggu :( I feel sorry for him...
Soapgirl thumbnail
 ronitfan, I just loved your title today.....soooooo perfect!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much i loved the ending
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so very much Sukhi ji.......

oh by the way hun ur update is fantastic...
MrsDM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor Duggu.....I feel bad for him!

Happy for Santo....and glad some change in DM!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi. Awesome update and it sounds like a wonderful episode.

One more dimension to DM's character - him apologising to Santu. Have to watch that scene I guess to get the full feeling of it.

I hope the close the Shanky scenario now. Santu clearly told him that she feels nothing for him. Hope they rest it here and not make it murky down the road.