canadianbrat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guyz don't u think that its not fair that aditya has to go in the danger zone like every week even though he gets a good mark frm the judges..wel i don't know why public do this he is one of the best....wat do u guyz think.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i personally dont like him that much, hes a good singer but the others are just as good
canadianbrat thumbnail
yea i kn but lyk shivish n them shud get out first in my opinion but thanxz 4 giving ur opinon....
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree. For me yash bhavani and soham were top 3. I think shivish is the weakest and should be out first then aditya.
chutneyx4404 thumbnail
It's all up to the janta.
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What I thought was unfair was that Aditya as brought back into the show in the first place. Why him and no one else? They should give every contestant a fair chance at the show.
chutneyx4404 thumbnail
I think the thing was is first of all, the eliminated contestants have to agree to coming back (and most of them don't).  On top of that, Shekhar had said that they had been getting a lot of angry emails about Aditya leaving the show, so since there were so many emails, they decided to satisfy them and bring him back.  I think that if the contestants were to chose one person to come back, they would have chosen him as well, because almost all of them named Aditya as their biggest competitor, and he had high scores when he left.  His leaving was pretty much his mom's fault.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Aditya was not to be out when singers like Vaishnavi, Sayeli, Swatika were staying. He was better than those. But he is at par with Bhavini, Soham.
But at this point of the show, all the contestents are more or less equal, so anyone can go out.
Aditya is a very trained singer, the only difficulty he is facing is that his voice is going through a transition to adulthood and thats the reason it sounds husky.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sweety @ canadianbrat   the    main   problem   is   that   the   judges   are   biased  so   they   give   more  marks  to  there  Fav.  Aditya  even   if   he  sings  BAD    but   janta   also  have   there   personal   Favs.  to   whom  the   judges  are  not  supporting  but   they    support   and  junta  can   also  hear   properly  and  can  say  that   who  is  in  sur  and  who is  out  of   sur  afer  watching   so  many   singing   reality   shows . I   m   not  saying  that   Aditya  is  a  besura  singer    he   is   good  but   his   voice  quality   is  a   bit   girlish  or  childish.    
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sweety @ canadianbrat   the    main   problem   is   that   the   judges   are   biased  so   they   give   more  marks  to  there  Fav.  Aditya  even   if   he  sings  BAD    but   janta   also  have   there   personal   Favs.  to   whom  the   judges  are  not  supporting  but   they    support   and  junta  can   also  hear   properly  and  can  say  that   who  is  in  sur  and  who is  out  of   sur  afer  watching   so  many   singing   reality   shows . I   m   not  saying  that   Aditya  is  a  besura  singer    he   is   good  but   his   voice  quality   is  a   bit   girlish  or  childish  ðŸ˜†