desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Even though sayali does not sing up to Aditya's mark, I kinda felt bad that sayali and her mom took the hit just to save Aditya...
Now if every mother does that, it'll be totally unfair! I kinda wish someone could just challenge Aditya adn his mother..HELLO if she culdn't sing she should've told her son to do sa re ga ma pa or something like that... and then when she got in the danger zone w/ the other mothers she taunted aditya on stage saying 'see , i told you we shouldn't have come back'... kab tak are they gonna live under other people's favors...not everyone is going to be nice as sayali and her mom... i hope that aditya doesnt take it out badly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg she said that, i agree im sorry adiyta kinda boring, she should be thankful she got the second chance and that the ppl are nice enough to save them
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Aditya's mom is a bit rude and arrogant. Once when the judges had commented about Aditya's performance, his mom was telling him, that he didn;t find anything wrong in his song (private conversation that used to be shown before). I felt very bad about it, Aditya is a good singer, but he has to learn more. If he is instilled this kind of attitude from his mom, he is not going to go much far.
scinerd thumbnail
i agree this kind of attidude doesnt go far
Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I personally think that there are other kids who sing better then Adiyta. 
scinerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainy

I personally think that there are other kids who sing better then Adiyta. 

i agree he's overrated and liek why are they always trying to save him! so unfair
chutneyx4404 thumbnail
Sayli's mom already decided she was going to give up and Sayli was only still in the competition because of her mom....which she recognized.  Sayli was saved because someone else's mom thought she was better, so she did the same.
chutneyx4404 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

Even though sayali does not sing up to Aditya's mark, I kinda felt bad that sayali and her mom took the hit just to save Aditya...

Now if every mother does that, it'll be totally unfair! I kinda wish someone could just challenge Aditya adn his mother..HELLO if she culdn't sing she should've told her son to do sa re ga ma pa or something like that... and then when she got in the danger zone w/ the other mothers she taunted aditya on stage saying 'see , i told you we shouldn't have come back'... kab tak are they gonna live under other people's favors...not everyone is going to be nice as sayali and her mom... i hope that aditya doesnt take it out badly

They did it for Sayli too!  But because it's Aditya it's suddenly unfair?