June 10th written update: New idea + enemies

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone. Woke up late once again. Very dissapointed in myself. I like waking up early.

TODAY's UPDATE

Bharti is shaking the Baba. Payal is scared. Payal says lets leave, if the police comes they will blame you. They will ask over 100 questions and the only answer to that would be you are trying to go back to being a man. Bharti says if only he finished the job she wouldn't mind thousand accusations like that. Bharti says maybe he is in a trance. Payal pulls Bharti away. While they are walking Bharti is really mad. Bharti says even if he had to die couldn't he finishe the job then die. At least this way he would've gotten her good prayers and God would've been happy with him. (that's quite insensitive) She says that is women's world this hard? Even God is against her. Payal says it's okay, he was not the last Baba in this world. they will find another one. Bharti is sarcastic and says what will they do? announce that they are looking for a tantric baba on mic. Baba's don;t fall of trees. Payal gets an idea. She will announce it on her radio. Bharti says for what? on Tantric baba top 10? Payal tells her to cheer up. Beside what happened to the doodhwala, Barwala, pankhwala baba. Bharti gets surprised that Payal has so much faith in her. They leave happily.

Gyaan is talking to Vinita in his office. He talks about how silly the new concept is. Vinita says it doesn't matter. Boss is always right. Gyaan says Bharti is not his boss. Vinita says but Amarjeet is, and Amarjeet loves the idea. So what is the point of him turning into Mangal Pandey opposing everything. Gyaan gets an idea. Gyaan decides he will get everyone to oppose Bharti. (the gay guy, his partner, the sweet secretary I can't remember the name of, the coffee boy, and the other girl)

They are all in a meeting discussing the new cover. Gyaan mocks the idea. Vinita says men in women's world is like a wild animal in a lamb's world. The animal will get hungry and satisfy it's hunger. Armaan asks about the cover. Bharti says that is what they are doing. (in a mean way) Gyaan says let's put girls in Dhotis. The gay guy says if it was Bhaskar he would put a sexy girl ont he cover. ( isn't this concept a little backward, the magazine is called Men's universe. So it's readers are men. If the title in Men in women's universe it should be aman wearing wmen's clothes, not the other way around) Bharti gets an idea. She says they will get the model, and instead of making her wear clothes they will paint her body. Half in women's clothing, half in men. ( I guess that's better) Amarjeet mentions his world of the day, which is reciprocate. Bharti reminds Amarjeet if Bhaskar was here he would've done the exact same thing. Amarjeet smiles and approves since Bhaskar was mentioned.

Payal is on her radio, and to celebrate friday the 13th they are having a new contest. She says do you know a Baba who can turn a sword into fire, who can make rocks into flowers, or even turn a woman into a man? then call me at this number. Bharti listens in her room, and she gets happy. She says that's my girl. She calls Payal. And talks about being a man. Armaan is at her door. She says I will talk to you later babes. Payal says you are starting to talk like a woman. Armaan comes in and questions Bharti on being a man, she says it's Bhaskar's effect. She asks about the model. Armaan says that they haven't found a model yet.

Bharti is in the center office, everyone has gathered around. Gyaan says we have called every model couple of times, and no one is willing to do this. Vinita says if she was a model she wouldn't want to do this either, painting her body in synthetic paint, what if she gets an allergy. Bharti shuts her up sayign and that is exactly why she is not a model. Bharti says lets hire new models. Gyaan says according to the policy Bhaskar made no new models can be hired. Bharti says she will find new models. Gyaan says ok if she doesn't find a model tomorrow then she will resign from her position. No no better yet, She will work as his 3rd assistant. Bharti says tomorrow either he will stay or she will stay. Armaan tries to stop this. ( the scene is much more intense, they almost get physical)

Later Armaan yells at Bharti in her room. He says you put your job on the line because of Gyaan? That's what he wanted. (haiiii Armaan is such a cutie) Bharti says she knows. But he challenged his manhood. Armaan says so? are you a man? (so cute in a angry way he asks tum kya mard ho) Bharti says I am not less than a man. Armaan says how will she find a model. Bharti says you don't know these models, just throw money at them and watch their tamasha. If by tomorrow she doesn't find a model then she is not Bhaskar, corrects herself saying Bharti. Armaan says in a angry way first decide what you are. Sometimes it feels like you are Bhaskar and not Bharti. (oh sexy) He leaves shutting the door.

Gyaan has called another meeting. He says I will tell you guys a story. Sunny (the gay guy) wants to get up and go away. But Gyaan makes him sit. He says once there was Bhaskar who worked day and night and made this team. Then he had to go somewhere and a girl came. Who did his presentation and took all the credit. The girl who doesn't know Editor's " E " is our boss. Do you want such a girl as our boss? Everyone says they want Bhaskar back. Gyaan and Vinita say till Bharti doesn't go back, Bhaskar can't come back. So from today Bharti's operation starts. he assigns one of the guys to make sure no calls goes to Bharti without letting them know 1st. Make sure her room is monitored. He assign few others. After they all leave Gyaan and Vinita smile and say they might as well book her ticket back home.

Episode rating: 8.5! Loved Armaan!!! Can't wait for more. I want Gyaan and Vinita to be embarassed. Actually I want Vinita to be more embarassed. Being a girl myself I get disgusted by girl who take us down.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved the update.

armaan is a sweetheart. i love how he is getting more and more protective towards bharti. amarjeet is amazing.. even a small scene of amarjeet brightens up a BB episode 😃
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOW !!!!!! wat an episode..... Amarjeet as usual waz amazing & funny........ Bharti & Gyan ..... They just rocked.... Bharti waz 2 gud...wow wat an atittude.......an atom bomb ready a explode....😆😆😆
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update. Glad Armaan is back.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Nicely Written.. Thank you So much...

Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.😊 Can't wait to watch tonight.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the awesome update...

Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update:)
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the awesome update
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Everyone goes along with Bharati in one thing "Till Bharati goes back,Bhaskar can't come back" even they concluded this without knowing themselves the hidden meaning behind this which only Bharati and Payal knew.