Bandini Update: 8th June "What a nightmare"

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Bandini update 8th June:

Sorry for the delay guys.

I was trying to watch it live'but it kept on buffering, so this update might be missing a few things here n there.

The episode begins with Santo entering Shashank's room, and Shashank sees Santo in the mirror and is shocked'he turns around and finds Santo behind him. He says "Santo!!!" she says, "tum, u r the one who was gonna marry Kaddu" She apparently doesn't seem romantically happy to see him, but just happy to see him. Shashank is obviously confused as to why she is there. Santo tells him that she is Kaddu's mother and explains to him how her marriage happened with Maalik'how Ramesh ran away and how DM to save the grace of the village chose to marry her. Shashank is heartbroken and regretful of all this. She then tells him that she married DM for Nanaji's pride. And then she says that Kaddu loved Sandeep, and she made a mistake, people her age make mistakes but she is not bad at heart. The most important thing is that Kaddu realizes her mistake. She asks him to give Kaddu a chance. Shashank just declines saying he can't marry her coz the one I loved got married to someone else'and describes the moments that made him fall in love with that "girl" then he says that I don't know whether this is right or wrong but I am going to say it never the less'the girl I loved was you Santu. Santu is shocked. Shashank says now I am going to tell this in front of everyone and walks out of the room leaving Santu stunned and scared to death lol

Shanky walks down in the hall towards DM and Meghna. Santo follows him downstairs and stops. She is wondering what will everyone think when they find out that because of me Kaddu's marriage couldn't happen, especially when Ba put the responsibility on me to convince Shanky. She is worried. Meghna asks him and he says sorry mom I already spoke to DM about this and I can't marry Kaddu. Everyone is disappointed. Shanky before walking away stops and turns around to look at Santo who looks back at him, DM is just disappointed and walks away.

It's night time and it's raining'Nanaji and Khemi and Monghi are in the room at Nanaji's home. While Khemi is putting jewelry and clothes into the closet, Monghi tells her that she was looking very pretty in the dress and the necklace at the "wedding" Khemi says that's alright lol, but just make sure u return this back to vineeta kaki tomorrow morning. Monghi says she is not gonna go to vineeta kaki's place coz she pakaofies (bores) her a lot by her non-stop talking, she doesn't stop once she starts. Khemi is smiling and tells her we shouldn't talk like that about elders and no matter how she behaves she is good at heart, understand? And tells her to leave'Monghi is not convinced lol'she leaves (pretty much a pointless scene)

DM and the family is waiting downstairs and they are sad to see Kadu walking down the stairs all sad. Then DM finds Shanky there and Shanky sees Santo too. DM asks Shanky what are u doing here at this time. Shanky says I am here to tell u all a truth, I had told u that I loved a girl'DM says but u said u wanna forget the past and move into the future'Shanky says but that girl from the past has now come in front of me, and the girl who I love and lost, I have found her and she is in this house itself. DM and Moti ben, Ba are shocked. DM asks her who is that girl. Santo is hoping he wouldn't say anything'Shanky says the girl who I wasn't able to forget till today is Santo!! Santo is hehe shockedddd and DM ki bolti bandh'so is moti ben and DM looks at Santo and vice versa'then suddenly Santo realizes its all a dream or a nightmare. She is like, "OMG wat all am I thinking. For me Shanky was just a guest at Dharampur and nothing more"

Back at Meghna's home (I think)

It's thundering n Shanky is in his room and lookin out the window. Meghna comes and places her hand on his shoulder. She tells him that seeing him like this in pain is hurting her too. I just asked u once to get married and u agreed without asking anything or thinking about anything. She says whatever happened was not in anyone's control'none of us any idea that Kaddu would do something like this. Shanky says if none of us had control over it, then why think about it..it would be better for all of us if we just move on'and now I know that if the marriage would have happened anyways it wouldn't have been a marriage for someone'it wouldn't have meant anything and walks away

It's raining hard'Santo goes to the home mandir and she asks God, what all has happened. I was just trying to be a mother to Kaddu and now Shanky loves me, but I don't love Shanky'I don't have any such feelings for him. Now because of me he won't marry Kaddu, I don't wanna be the reason of the destruction of kaddu's life who I now consider my daughter. Now if everyone finds out that shanky loves me, then I won't be able to live, coz I won't have any other option. She breaks down folding hands to God and cries

The end.

Preview: DM decides to give Kaddu a punishment for intentionally making a mistake'just like her siblings were punished. He doesn't listen despite Ba telling him not to. Kaddu is upset.

Edited by Sammie_Ronit - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari_Angle thumbnail
wow sammie dear Nice update Thank u so much

Thank god shanky ne sab ko nahi bataya ......

but santu ne sach kahaa usko koi filling nahi hein shanky ke liye

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sammie , gerat update sweety
so it was just a nightmaire as you titeled the update , the promo was just santu's nightmare
I think we need 2 other weeks to have a solution for this santu-shanku track , it becomes a bit boring , I want sanraj 😡
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love your title " Nightmare......"  Great update.

I've just realised that SBS & promos just make us viewers very anxious 'coz they're made to attract attention.

If Shanky had disclosed his "love" in front of the whole family then it would have gone very much against his character portrayal.....

So let's wait & see what's in store for us...
Edited by Dips - 14 years ago
Pari_Angle thumbnail

yes Manel we want now sanraj scene .....for sanraj we have been wating since long time

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Sammie for filling in. Wonderful update.

After all the hungama of the promo - which thank goodness turned out to be a teaser - what a downer of an episode. Nothing much happened except Santu came to know of Shanky's feeling for her. If nothing else, I was expecting Shanky to at least tell DM who the girl was. Wonder how Santu-DM relationship will move forward from this point?

According to the preview - DM in punsihment mode again?
WildestDreams thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Nice title
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great update as usual i think that the old promo in which DM comes and fixes Santu's bindni might come true in tom epsiode because in the end it was raining and santu was outside in the clothes that she had in the promo and DM aswell . i think she will stop Dm from giving kaddu pushiment and Dm will go to we can only hope
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm
Seemed like a pretty pointless episode today again
Won't watch it but great update dude!
Thank you!
=D
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is it just me, or even you guys felt santo's voice changed?