Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Pat.

It was strange to see Chandras mum alive and the new promo looks exciting.....!

Appu soon for Chandras uncle  I guessπŸ˜†
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OLGNES

thanks for the updates.... how did rajalakshimi suddenly become alive  i thought she was dead wasn't she??

Idhu serial paar olgnes πŸ˜‰ death will be alive πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† adhuku kandhipa ore story flashback varum paar ...

Thanks patsy for the updates ... πŸ€—πŸ€— boy seems like things are all goin on neela's way πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rajalakshimi end up in her car πŸ˜‰

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: OLGNES

thanks for the updates.... how did rajalakshimi suddenly become alive  i thought she was dead wasn't she??

Pls. don't be surprised coz its very normal for the dead to come back alive in all our tamil serials...!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Sue Nair thumbnail
I can't remember how they disposed Rajalakshmi's body?? I vaguely remember that she was buried....anyway,  as Nets mentioned we shall wait for her flashbacks to Neela. 

This means Neela will buy off Raji's 5% share and Aishwarya's 5% share too....Chandramathi your days are numbered...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks alot for the updates.πŸ‘πŸΌ
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks netz ... Ranjani is going to regret for making Karthik to marry Aishwarya ..

@Sue Chechi ... Actually Kannan tells Selva to leave the place immediately & he'll take care of disposing Rajalakshmi's body .. Selva agrees & leaves from there .. After that no talks abt RL's body & didn't show the body too  ... So i feel it's logical & possible that Kannan might have dumped the body in railway station .....

Atleast it's better off from Kolangal ... Where thols brought back a dirty minded dead Insp alive with some falshback 🀒 .....
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets!
now at least everyone will believe poor karthik!
Subanu thumbnail
where is Gopi?  Does Gopi know about ranjini  condition? Wher is surya, who saved ranjini ?
bjda thumbnail
thanks netra...
even i was wondering wher gopi was....
y didnt he come to see ranjini ????
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Knowing very well that her son did not even bother to kill her.. I am wondering how cum  Rajalakshmi supports him and asks Chandra to get aishwarya married to him 🀒
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks Pat ... The one who captured Neela - Kannan meeting could be the detective arranged by Chandra ...

Yes...Laksh....we just saw this episode and I was telling my mum the same. Kannan is going to be in a hot soup. How is he going to convince Chandramathi that he is innocent when she  confronts him?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†