What was the end?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ppl,

What was the conclusion of the soap in the last episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnac thumbnail
hi all, please what was the end? 
staroneg thumbnail
Raveena exposed by her brother in front of the press. Shailendra comes to know the truth.
Raveena is arrested by Police.
Shailen asks Aradhana to forgive her.
she says Shantanu is your younger bro and he should get all the respect he deserves.
and regarding their relation, she asks if he would forgive her is she had done the same thing..
she says she will wait for his answer and walks away ...

open end.. weird.....
aparnac thumbnail

too bad for an ending.. and its the usual story of pati, patni aur woh!!! instead she should have walked off with shantanu........... good that it ended.......

stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nirmala crying about decision to throw Shantanu out.  Falls sick.  Shantanu comes to say his good bye and leaves.  Aradhana keeps nagging her - "I know this isnot you, Raveena is making you do this, what does she have on you, so on."  till out of the blue Nirmala says Raveena knows an old family secret - that Shantanu is Jawahar's blood (sounds weird in English - and even sillier in Hindi.)

WHOOSH - We are with Raveena lounging and her brother running in with news that Shailen knows all.  He knows about Bharat being blackmailed, and their mother also landed up there and told him about how she was kidnapped and the games up.  Pleads with Raveena to leave.  Raveena is mad and decides to teach Sareens a lesson and go on with the press conference.

WHOOSH - Most annoying press conference.  Raveena tells 1) Shailendra is a womanizer - plays with innocent girls lives :D 2) Runs in the family as his father fathered Shantanu 3) Bharat is a murderer.  Press asks for proofs which she says its their job to dig up.  Shailen shows up and smacks her - turns out he DID NOT know it all - Shekhar lied.  Shekhar says Raveena betrays everyone in her life, she would have betrayed him too and that she didnt show him respect and was mean to him and treated him like a servant.  And that he didnt want to go to jail with her (apparently she asked him to kill their mom !)  and would love to testify against her.  Cops come take her away.  Besides Shailen, Raveena's mom, AD, Shantanu Bharat are all there.  Shailen asks Aradhana to forgive all his zyaadaties (or whatever).  She has a flashback to the good and bad times with Shailen.  She says I will forgive them but first I want you to give all brother rights to Shantanu.  Then says I am a wife so patni dharam to nibhana padega but I want you to answer my question - if I had done what you did would you have forgiven me.  Says I doubt you can answer cause you dont have the guts to tell the truth.  And leaves saying I will wait for that answer then forgive you.

THATS IT.

P.S.  If he would have said no I wouldnt have forgiven you, would she still go ahead and forgive him - cause at least he answered?

What made me sad and mad about this show is that they had the potential to explore so many relationships in a mature and non Kekta way but just failed miserably.  The relationship between Jawahar and Nirmala, Nirmala and her 3 sons and daughter in laws who's personalities and abilities are so vastly different, Bharat and AD - how they get along and how they actually take each others advice and respect each other, the brothers and their wives, Shantanu and everyone in the family - both before and after they figure out who his father is and before and after if he and AD ever hooked up, Shailen - when he realizes he's been had, Raveena - Shekhar..anyways.

Thanks to everyone who posted updates - written, pictures and videos.

aries13 thumbnail
i really miss this show very much
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt understand d end of dis show.....