SHARDUL PANDIT-"MAULIK NOMINATION & VOTING APPEAL"

Prateek_iiftr thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi ! Friends,  

Feels really good to be back to India - Forums and writing for one of my fav new comer actor on the Television. Shardul is whom I'm talking about. I've been following Bandini right from the day one and I just cannot miss this program come what may. With such excellent actors in the lead. Along with Ronit Roy THE LEGEND, Bandini has given birth to a New face Maulik Dharmraj Mahiyavanshi (Shardul Pandit), a new upcoming actor, who has been a revelation in itself, with such a small role, but such emotions, such an amazing vocal clarity & Dialogue Delivery.

HEY !!! GOOD NEWS FOR ME AND FOR ALL SHARDUL FANS :), I heard Shardul Pandit on Radio the other day, where in I got to know that he has been nominated in the BEST NEW COMER NEGATIVE ROLE CATEGORY For New Talent Awards. Which is a HUGE ACHIEVEMENT with such a small role and limited scenes on him. Again in the same radio show, Shardul confessed Ronit da to be his GURU. Also, Shardul gave the credit for his Nomination & Success to Ronit Roy (RDM) who has been a MENTOR to him as per his interview, He also confessed, if he's a good actor, its only because of Ronit Roy.

Which also gives me an immense happiness to see that Shardul Loves RDM so much. If he keeps learning and performing this way, I'm so sure that Shardul - One day will be one of the best and GREAT Actors on Television.

ALL BANDINI FANS, I THINK, WE SHOULD VOTE FOR SHARDUL & MAKE OUR MAULIK THE NEW TALENT - NEGATIVE ROLE WINNER BECAUSE, THOUGH HE HAS A VERY SMALL ROLE, BUT STILL HE HAS A HUGE SUPPORT IN THE FORM OF US & A GREAT ACTOR'S FOOTPRINTS THAT HE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING, SO LETS WISH HIM ALL THE LUCK, AND START VOTING FOR HIM. THE BIG DAY IS TODAY - WHEN THE VOTING STARTS.

SO ALL RONIT ROY & Bandini Lovers, Lets make our Shardul Pandit, the winner of this award and ensure that like his Guru (Ronit Roy) he also achieves GREAT HEIGHTS do it AND SEE A NEW STAR RISING...!!! 

http://www.newtalentawards.com

COME ON BANDINI FANS !!! START VOTING...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Will do... Shardul is brilliant! Am so glad he has been noticed. He deserves the award! best wishes to him...
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Will definitely do so...Shardul is gr8 in negative category..He plays Maulik vry well..

Prateek_iiftr thumbnail
Well said !! Probably an ideal charachter for this part. Who all are you voting in the other categories ??
Pari_Angle thumbnail
yes i voted to all bandini members
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Two identical threads. I am closing this one and leaving the other one open.