Frequent Posters

Pari_Angle thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

welcome dear

i send u PM ok
algersanrajtv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes usma all bandini team do a good jobas  positive character or negative character so i now that we all love DM and hamari sanraj ( for me they make my day ) so i will voted to all the nomination
Prateek_iiftr thumbnail
Oh ! Yeah ??? I was not aware of the Rappa award Prasoon, hi ! it seems you've been following the Bandini right from the first episode :), Happy to know that. Well, Shardul, he seems to be a real champ, He is an actor, he was a radio jock, then the Rappa thingii, he's a complete actor, meant to shine on the television and ofcourse, in the industry.

Did you vote for Shardul and our favorite Bandini Stars ??? Lets do it and see our stars win the upcoming awards. Today is the LAST DAY for the award...

Prateek
Prateek_iiftr thumbnail
Come on BANDINI LOVERRRSSSSSSSSSS Lets Vote for our Favorite Bandini and see all our Stars win in all their categories.

This serial has come up big time in the popularity front, and I'm so very sure Bandini will go great guns in future too. Best part about this serial is that there is an IMPORTANCE GIVEN TO EVERY CHARACTER INDIVIDUALLY !!! LIKE, HITEN, THEN SHARDUL & NOW KADAMBARI... EVERY ONE HAS FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO PROVE THEMSELVES...

LETS SEE THEM ALL WIN THEIR MOST DESERVING AWARDS...

ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE BANDINI CHARACTERS...

Keep Smiling ALWAYS
God Bless
Prateek
WildestDreams thumbnail

I have voted for Shardul and Monghi and Moti-ben.😊

Prateek_iiftr thumbnail
Great :) Thanks, so where're you from ?? Mumbai or any other city ??

Well, Bandini's the BEST :)
WildestDreams thumbnail

Actually I live in Italy. Soooooooooooo far from Mumbai.

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I voted long ago... Hope Bandini cast wins all the awards they have been nominated for!

What is Rappa award?

Was Shardul an RJ? For which radio station?

To the person who asked about getting in touch with Bandini cast members, you will see a thread called 'welcome Bandini cast'. If you click on that, there will be an individual thread for Shardul. You can write to him there. He has come here a couple of times. Pinu Kaka (Sanjay Nath) is a regular. Kadambar (Prerna) has also replied to our posts, as has Mrunal Jain (Hiten). So definitely tell them what you think.