Update 5th June- Shanky finally sees Mrs. DM

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Episode starts with Shanky telling DM that he cant marry Kaddu.. Not becoz that she made a mistake.. But becoz he doesn't want to do mistake and spoil her life marrying her.. as that will be punishment for her.. and he cant punish her unnecessarily..

Kaddu is watching all these from background.. DM is sad and Kaddu gets sad too..

Birwa comes to Nanaji to ask abt all these.. But he tells him that he can explain her, but she's too small to understand all these.. It's just that her marwiage is postponed.. and will take place soon.. Birwa is happy..

Santu Hiten and Khemi are in the mandap.. Khemi telling Santu that she did commit a mistake by hiding this from Malik.. as he could come with some solution.. But she never gave him any scope... Santu tries to explain her that she didn't want to put him in tension.. so she didn't tell him.. Khemi is just abt to say something when Taru enters..

She shouts at Santu, and when Khemi tries to stop her, she stops her instead and holds Santu's hands which was hurting her.. and asks her whether she was trying to be mahaan or what.. She's all quiet and makes a guilty face.. Taru tells her that it's becoz of her that her Naanka's izzat and name and all respect is gone.. and Santu can't see them happy... always creating problem for them..
And this time, Naanka will punish her.. not she.. and Santu wont dare forget that punishment..

Naanka I mean DM overhears the convo and is MEGA-SUPER-DUPER-Angry at her.. he just pulls her and throws her out of the mandir.. And told that he thought though Santu is from choti jaati, means low cast, he thought her thoughts and values are nice.. But her cast reflects in her thoughts.. and he tld her to get out..

But Baa stops him saying, he is not doing right.. and though Santu had hidden all these from him, but that's what exactly Subhi would have done... A mom never blows trumpets of her children's mistakes in fronta the world, but secretly tries to correct them.. That's what exactly santu did.. Though she's never thought she'd agree to this fact.. and though it hurts, but Santu HAS taken the place
of Subhadra today.. She's taken the place of Kaddu's Mum.. And she never knew that Sandy will come to ruin the marriage and to insult him.. But it's only becoz of her that Kaddu's on right track now and realized her mistake.. Instead of thanking her, he's throwing her out?!?! And he can drive her away anytime.. but he should think whether he'd do the same with Subhi too or not, if Subhi had dne the same thing..

DM is thoughtful but still angry and tells that, he understood, but Kaddu's marriage is stopped na.. She couldnt save her life from being destroyed..

Baa tells him that everyone will talk to Duggu abt this.. and Santu will be the first one.. as she's Kaddu's mum...

Santu and Khemi and Baa and everyone's very happy and Santu goes and takes baa's aashirwaad.. And the pic of Subhi is shown, with Santu replacing it..

Break ----

Now Kaddu is in her room.. All shattered.. and Hiten watches her.. Kaddu thinks all the stuffs Sandy had done to her.. and simultaneously compares him with DM and Shanky's words..

Asa she sees Hiten, she says, she really loved sandy and believed him.. But he ditched her.. Whereas DM.. DM was begging to Shanky for her happiness, so that her life is made.. And Shanky toh even doesnt think that she'd done something wrong.. Only SHE is the selfish one.. DM finds Subhadra in her.. But she's spoilt that today..
Hiten puts a hand on her.. And sits with her to make her understand.. he tells her that Sandy wont get spared after doing all these to her.. But she should chill and stop crying now.. as what happened to her, could happen to anybody over there.. And she needs not worry abt all these.. He's there na.. haiiii hehe...
Santu watches all these and remembers the words of Baa, that she should go to Shanky to talk to him abt this..

Break ----

Now Shanky is in his room and is lost in his thoughts.. Santu comes to him and calls him Jamai Sa from the back.. He turns away as he's heard some voice he's famaliar with.. And there Santu stands in fronta him... he's shocked and just takes her name...

Ends!!!!!!!!!

Precap : Shanky to Santu : I could never express my affection towards that girl.. and now I would have to do to Mrs.Mahiyavanshi.. That girl is You..

Soemthing like that..

Done:) Thanks I know my english is not good and so many mistakes.. plz forgive me for all that and enjoy!:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsb416 thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update! I am gonna watch the episode now. FINALLY, Shanky knows who Santo is. I am SO excited for next week ๐Ÿ˜Š
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update.... I am glad at least Baa showed her support......POOR SANTO >....WHy everyone blames her.......DM should remember the time when santo wanted to tell him something and he just shrug her off....
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guds awesome update.  Thanks yaar.  It's perfect.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Guddi for filling in and for this awesome update.

Not happy with DM today and am pleasantly surprised at the stand Baa took.  Maybe this new track will shed more light on why DM is the way he is. Moti finally lost the one support she had (I do not count Maulik as a support as he is more of a liability for her).

I really wanted a Hiten-Kadambari scene and they did give one. Now both the older kids realize what their father is all about.

Next week sure is going to be very interesting.
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i just wanna say ur english is great !!!!
And thanks for letting us know wht happened !
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwwww thanks Guys.... Love yall๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thankoo Naughtynatty and Mombs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, I almost fainted when I saw the title!!!
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the epside

what awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa one today

finally shanky see santo
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Guds. Wonderful update & don't worry about English. It's great.

DM always leaps(pounces)  before thinking.... He's so hung-up on this image issue that all other things escape his attention.

I loved Baa today ....  Finally she realised what Bapuji was telling her all this while. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Also loved Kaddu today.... She just proved what Duggu said that "she can think for herself...." It's very imp for any girl any day or age.

Looks like now DM & his kids relations MAY be on the mend...

Hopefully SAntu will convince Duggu & Duggu & Kaddu will get married. No reason to loose all chances of happiness just 'coz one lost in love & other got betrayed. I think I'll like DK pair.

Then we'll all get what we wanted... DM & Santu scenes.... they doing kanyadaan together .. All will be well at the haveli until .... Hiten & Khemi issue comes up....
Edited by Dips - 14 years ago