Update 4th June - Father of the Bride...

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

DM and Virat move toward Avinash and Sandeep. DM goes upto Avinash and tells him, 'Avinash choudhary, You have conveyed your wishes over the telephone. Why have you come here now'? Avinash says, 'There was something else I had to tell you, which couldn't be told over the phone. You wouldn't have liked hearing it, I wouldn't have enjoyed telling it over the phone. Such things have to be told in front of everyone. Only then is it enjoyable '. DM immediately gets ticked, 'Avinash Choudhary, Its my daughter's wedding today. Don't beat around the bush. What ever you have to tell, out with it'. Avinash, 'Alright, since you're insisting… My son Sandeep and your daughter, Kadambari….' DM yells, 'Avinash…', and takes him in. DM, 'Its my daughter's wedding today, Avinash Choudhary… Don't take revenge for business matters like this. Do you know what you're saying?'  Avinash, gleefully, 'I do know what I'm saying. I have proof right here. Marriage registration papers with Kadambari's signatures on it'. DM takes it, and opens it up. He is shocked. He walks slowly toward the mantap. Shashank, gets up and walks away from the mantap. DM is shell shocked. Sandeep now adding fuel to the fire, 'Mr.Mahiyavanshi, your daughter and I are college mates. We both were attracted to each other. You're daughter fancied herself in love with me. To an extent wherein it became an obsession to get me. When you fixed her marriage elsewhere, she was determined not to marry the boy you chose for her. She wanted to run away with me on the day of the engagement, but I stopped her. The day she got engaged, she was wearing my ring. After that, day and night, she used to call me up and tell me that she would marry no one other than me....' As Sandeep is saying all this, Santo tears up, Baa, taru and everyone else are speechless. Kadambari remembers all the thongs Sandeep told her, as to how much he loves her. How he wanted to tell her I love you in Gujrati… Sandeep continues, ' On the day of the mehendi also she tried running away, but she was unsuccessful. Now today, on the day of her wedding also she ran away. You think, her kajal is smudged because of the fire here. No its because, she was waiting in the rain for me, waiting in a temple for me to come and marry her…' Before he can finish what he wants to say, DM gets furious, tears up the papers and yells, 'Listen boy..' And is about to hit him when hiten comes inbetween and tells Sandeep, 'You told what you wanted to, now get out. ?no one is going to believe what you say..' Kadambari interrupts and says, 'Hiten bhai, what he's telling is true…' Hiten is shocked. DM even more so. The family members are also extremely shocked. Meghna looks sympathetic, while Rasik, angry and affronted. Hiten, 'Kadambari, do you even know what you're saying. By admitting this, do you know what you're doing?' Kadambari is emotionless, just shocked at Sandeep's turnabout, 'What he's saying is true.. I was a fool to believe him…' DM barely controlling his anger, 'Kadambari, come…' And goes inside. Kadambari is crying. And Avinash and Sandeep look self satisfied. Virat comes to Avinash and says, 'What you've done is not right. Business enmity is fine. You've ruined that girl's life.'

Inside his room, DM is pacing. His gaze falls on Subhadra's portrait. He tells the portrait, 'Good, you are not here to see all this. I wanted to raise this girl as your shadow. Look at what this girl has done…' Baa, Taru bring Kadambari to him, Santo and bapuji are there as well. DM yelling at Kaddu, 'What have you done? I have struggled to maintain my name and honor to this level, and you have ruined it with your actions.' Kadambari sobbing, 'I'm sorry Dad..I'm really sorry…' DM furious, is about to slap her, when Santo says, 'Malik..no..' And stops him. DM still as angry as ever, 'Good you stopped me Chokri. By slapping her, I cant wipe away the mark of the slap on my face.' Yelling now at Kadambari,'Do you know your roots girl. Do you know which family you belong to. The pride and honor associated with our name. You have ruined everything with one decision of yours.' Kadambari again sobs, 'Dad.. I'm sorry…' DM, even more furious, 'Shut up.. By saying sorry in English you cant rectify anything. No one in this village had the guts to tell me anything. People used to look up to me. Now my head is forever bent in shame.' Baa, tries to calm him down. But no avail. DM is still mighty angry. 'Where do we go now. Thanks to you, the family name is ruined. Your own name is ruined. Meghna, Rasik and my relationship is ruined. A knot has come in our relationship.' Taru, 'Don't say things like that. At least poor Kadambari escaped their venomous clutches. Now, the wedding…' DM stops her with a look, 'Wedding.. With what face do you want me to go in front of Meghna and Rasik and ask them if they still want to continue this wedding?' Baa tells, 'Don't jump to conclusions Dharamraj. Meghna and Rasik are your friends. Atleast go talk to them…' DM is thoughtful.

In Meghna Rasik's room.

Rasik, 'Absolutely not. This wedding wont happen. After everything that happened today, duggu wont…'

Meghna, 'Why wont it happen. Kadambari has been brought up by Subhadra. Subhadra's parvarish cannot go wrong. This was a plot by Avinash Choudhary to get back at DM.I have complete faith in Kadambari'.

Rasik, 'Even I…' lowers his voice, 'Even I have complete trust in Subhadra's upbringing. But after what happened tonight…'

DM who was thoughtfully silent till now says, 'Rasik..Meghna.. This is not a decision you, Rasik or I can make…This is upto to the children…They have to decide what they want to do...I'll go talk to Shashank…'

Shashank is on the terrace.. DM comes upto him… DM says, 'Shashank…About what happened today….' Shashank, immediately, 'I will not marry Kadambari…' DM is quiet. Shashank again says, 'I cannot marry Kadambari…' DM, 'But…' Shashank, 'No uncle, you can beg as a father, you can ask ma and dad to tell me, you can plead your daughter's case to me. As the Malik of Dharampur, you can order me as well, but I wont change my mind…' DM, 'Till date, I haven't requested anyone for anything..Today, I'm requesting you'. Shashank, ''I will not marry Kadambari. And it is not kadambari's mistake. She fell in love with someone. That is not her fault. After we got engaged I used to wonder, why she never used to call me. Why she never wanted to talk to me. She dint want to know the person she was going to get married to. She wasn't bothered to know that I loved someone else. Now I know why. She loved someone else. I used to think that she dint have a mind of her own. She had no wishes of her own. She would do what others expected of her. I was wrong. By trying to run away from this marriage, she has proved me wrong. She had the courage to try and obtain her love. She dint want to marry me because she loved someone else. She wanted that person to be the one she spent her life with. I loved someone, but I dint have the courage to try and win her. I have loved and lost. I know the pain of losing someone you have loved. I don't want to punish Kadambari for the crimes of someone else. This is why I wont marry her.' And her walks off. Kadambari has heard everything and she looks grateful. DM is lost, not knowing what to do next. Episode ends.

Preview - No preview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for this very detailed update. Loved the title - Father of the Bride indeed! Looks like today's episode was DM centric.

So, DM never came to know about Santu's role in saving Kaddu from running away? 😕 Only Sandy's asliyat came out in front of Kaddu? How is this going to help Santu-DM relations or her being accepted by the rest of the family? I really hope they bring that out tomorrow by having Kaddu tell everyone. Otherwise what was the use of showing Santu foil Kaddu's numerous attempts to run away?
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mru. It's a must watch episode. Excellent performance & dialogues. Bravo to all actors 👍🏼

Unfortunately Santo role was not revealed. Hopefully DM will come to know of it tomorrow.

But I'm glad that Shady oops Sandy episode is over....

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel so sorry for Kadambri and my heart also went out to DM.  He was so heart broken.  Poor soul

chukun123 thumbnail
Thanks Mru  for the wonderful episode update. But I am left wondering like others that what will happen next and why didnt DM come to know about santu's great role in saving kadambari's life by foiling her attempts from run awaying with sandy.....anyways one more question that comes to my head is what will happen when duggu will come to know that his lost love Santu is in this house as Mrs DM?   I soooooo want the DM Santu marriage to be succesful and I don't want any obstructions in that......especially after reading an article of the creative director or somebody on India forums yesterday that the serial will witness some things that have never happened on the small screen before..i am wondering will they show that DM will make santu reunite with Duggu.....Thats my worst fear!!!! What do you guys think???

Thanks once again...

nsb416 thumbnail
Omg! Looks like an action-packed episode! I am gonna go watch it 😊
isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks alot for update..i am just want know one thing when will shashank know abt santo and DM did he find out or not yet.....after that happen did he going to back home or still litter more...boc if leav now than how will he find out santo....i think he only one who help santo..😉

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks guys.. It was my pleasure.. hema.. It was a brilliant episode... As of now DM is unaware of Santo's role in the entire thing...
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks what an epside today ....khadu finaly found what santo mean and DM anger was very highe and he is right
Pari_Angle thumbnail
thanks Mru

today shanky is the best