2nd June Update - Meri banno ki ayegi baraat...

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode's starts off with the wedding preparations at Shashank's house,  Meghna ties the Sehra and both Meghna and Rasik pull Shashank's leg. Back at the Mahiyavanshi house, Kadambari is being dressed. She looks stunning, in a red and white saree, hair up in a bun. With a huge nechlace, ala the one Aishwarya wears in Jodhaa Akbar. Santo is in the room as well. Kadambari tells all her bridesmaid's  to go get ready as well, as the baraat will be on its way. They go. Santo and Kadambari are left in the room. Kadambari gets up and tells santo that she's feeling thirsty, so can she please get her some nimbu paani(lemon juice). Santo looks at her, as though weighing her words. Motiben comes in at that moment, she tells kadambari, 'Why aren't you ready yet. The baraat is on its way'. Kadambari to taru, 'Foi, I'm thirsty. I want some lemon juice to drink'. Taru, 'yes... of course'. And to Santo, 'Hey, Santudi, dint you hear Kadambari, My daughter is thirsty, get her some lemon juice'. Santu, half heartedly, 'Yes, I'll get it right now'. Santu goes out, of the room, taru also tells Kadambari to get ready soon and leaves. Kadambari is alone in her room. Meanwhile, Santo meets Champakali in the hall and asks her to get the lime juice. And she hurries back to Kadambari's room. She's standing near the doorway when she overhears Kadambari talking to Sandeep over the phone, telling him to come to the back entrance as everyone will be out front, receiving the baraat. Santo overhears this and gets worried. Meanwhile, the baraat is on its way, with everyone dancing, singing, bursting crackers. Shashank is on his horse.

Back at the mahiyavanshi house, DM and the rest of the family is waiting in front of the house, to receive the baraat. Santo comes hurriedly to DM and teels him, 'Malik, I want to talk to you.' Dm, 'Tell soon, what is the matter?'. Santo, 'You should receive the baraati's at the back entrance, instead of out here. DM incredulously, 'Have you gone mad? Does anyone receive the baraat out at the back. Its considered inauspicious'. Santo, 'But, Kaka was telling me that it is going to rain. If we receive them here, then all the baraati's will get wet. So we'd rather receive them out back, where they wont get wet'. DM, 'Hmmm, what you're saying is right. If we greet them out here, they'll get wet. Ok we'll receive them at the back entrance itself.' To maulik,'Maulik, go with Pinakin and tell the baraati's to come to the back entrance, all of us will go there only'. Santo looks happy, thankful that Kadambari can't escape now.

Now, scene changes to the back entrance which strangely looks like the village temple, where DM-Santo wedding to place. Anyways, the baraat is almost there and DM and the entire family is there, waiting to receive them. Taru pulls Santo aside and asks her to go see if Kadambari is ready. Santo goes. She reaches Kadambari's room and is shocked to see that Kadambari is missing. The phone downstairs rings and Santo runs down to answer it. Its Kadambari. She says, 'This is Kadambari here. Are you surprised to not find me in my room?' Santo, 'Kadambari, you? Where are you?' Kadambari, 'I knew that you would only pick up the phone. You've made it your job to interfere in everyone's business haven't you. So I knew that you would overhear my conversation with sandeep and do something to ruin my plan again. So immediately after you left, I called sandeep back….'

Flashback

Kadambari calls Sandeep, who answers and Kadambari tells him, 'Hello, Sandeep, listen, you don't come to the back gate. Come to the front entrance only'. Sandeep, irritated, 'What is this Kadambari, in the last moment, you're doing this front and back thing…' Kadam,bari, 'No sandeep, This is just to mislead the people who are watching me. Come to the front entrance only'.

End Flashback

Kadambari tells Santo, 'Now what are you going to do. You only helped me run away. You can't stop me now.' And hangs up. Back to Santo who's dumbstruck as to what to do now.She prays to Khodiyar ma to help her rectify this mistake which she has unwittingly committed.

Back outside, the baraat has finally arrived. DM hugs, Rasik and Meghna and welcomes them. He then hugs Shashank and welcomes him as well. He is about to take Shashank inside when Meghna stops him. She tells him, 'DM wait. He can't yet go inside. Where is his mother-in-law? She has to come and  finish the ritual. He can't go inside without her pulling his nose'. DM, 'Oh yes, That has to still be done'. Addressing Champakali, 'Go find her, and ask her to come here soon'. Champakali runs in.

In the hall, Champakali comes across and worried Santo. She tells her to come soon as the ritual is still to be done. Santo, 'No champakali, I can't do this ritual. You please don't tell anyone you saw me. Something very important has come up. Go soon now, otherwise someone might come here'. Champakali, puzzled walks back.

Taru comes to champakali and asks her if she found Santo. Champakali tells her no, that she couldn't find her inside. Taru, very irritated, 'What? Where is that Santudi? When she's required, she wont turn up. This is the problem with all you small people, you don't know the importance of these rituals. Oh god, everyone is waiting here. What will I tell them?'

Taru goes back to where DM, meghna and Shashank are waiting. Virat and Surekha enter at that very moment. Taru tells them that Santu is caught up with some work, she'll be here soon. DM, 'Oh oh…  Motiben, you do one thing. You are like Kadambari's mother only. You do the ritual yourself. The poor boy can come inside atleast'. Taru agrees and goes to shashank. She tells him, 'Jamai raja, I'm going to pull your nose now. You keep your nose safe from me. Coz if I pull it, then it means that Kadambari is going to have a lot of authority on you'. Shashank smiles, all his groomsmen are around him, ready to lift him up. Taru moves forward and up goes Shashank, onto the shoulders of his groomsmen. Taru and shashank have a lot of fun. Taru trying to pull his nose, and shashank avoiding her. Virat who is standing near DM also is having a lot of fun watching them. DM-Virat bond for a second over this. Taru finally succeeds and Shashank and the other Baraati's enter the house. Champakali is worried as to why her malkin is taking so long.

DM tells pinakin to take Shashank up to his room. Meghna and DM are standing alone when she asks him, 'DM where is Santo bhabhi. She has to be here for so many rituals'. DM, 'Arre, she'll be around here somewhere. She must be caught up in some work'. Meghna, 'Its still not right that she's not here. ?Has something happened? Everything is alright na?' DM now worried assures meghna, 'Don't worry meghna, she must be here only. You go sit down, I'll go look for her myself.'

At the chaudhary house, Avinash and Sandeep are in the hall, waiting, when Kadambari calls. Sandeep picks up and asks her where she is . Kadambari tells him that she's reached the shiv temple and is waiting there for him. Sandeep tells her that he's on his way, he'll be there in ten minutes and that there's a pujari there who'll get them married. And he hangs up. Avinash tells him to call up Virat Sanghvi. Sandeep puts the call through, Virat picks up and Avinash talks to him. Avinahs, 'Where are you Virat Bhai'? Virat, 'Where else, I'm at the wedding'. Avinash, 'There must be a lot of industry bigwigs there right'. Virat, 'Of course, Saadu bhai is a big man. So all the bigwigs from the diamond industry are there.' Avinash, 'Good, then all of them will be there to watch Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi's downfall'. Virat, worried, 'What are you planning Avinash Bhai? Look, I might not like DM, but Kadambari is like my own daughter. Don't do anything to ruin today. Whatever we do, we'll do it tomorrow. Business is business, but family is family'. Avinash scoffs him, 'He's not my family right. You wait and watch. Tonight things you will never forget will happen'. And hangs up. Virat is worried. Surekha comes up to him and asks whats wrong. Virat, 'Surekha, Avinash Chaudhary had called. He has something in store for tonight. I fear that he's going to do something bad today'. Surekha also looks worried.

Maulik takes a glass of Sharbat from a waiter, goes behind a pillar and spikes it with some alcohol. He's about to drink it, when Taru comes there, takes the glass from him and tells him that she's thirsty and wants to drink it. Maulik gets scared. He holds on to the glass and tells her, 'But I've sipped it already'. Taru, 'Its alright, you are my son after all'. Maulik gets scared, and the glass slips and falls down. Taru, 'Arre, what's this. Why did you drop it'. Maulik, 'Foi, it slipped.' Taru, 'its alright, it was an accident….wasn't it?' Maulik gets nervous, 'Yes foi, it was an accident'. Taru looking extremely disappointed in him, 'I hope you're right..Why are you standing her all alone… Its your sister's wedding after all..' Maulik looks guilty.. Taru, gives him one last look and walks away, still looking extremely disappointed and disheartened with his behaviour and asks up a servant to clean the mess…

DM gets a call from Avinash Chaudhary. He picks up and says, 'Avinash Chaudhary..What do you want?' Avinash, very sarcastically, 'What is this dharamraj Mahiyavanshi? I thought you would give me an invite for your daughter's wedding. Anyways, it is still my duty to wish you on the occasion of your daughter's wedding'. DM, 'Thank you for your wishes. I dint expect you to call. And you don't need to do it again.' Avinash, again very sarcastically, 'You are very happy now right. You just wait and watch. You will never be able to forget what will happen tonight at all.' And hangs up. DM looks thoughtful. Pinakin comes up to him and ask him what Avinash said. DM says that he's up to something. But don't worry, he wont be able to ruin today. Virat comes there as well and DM sarcastically tells him that I got a call from your friend. Virat says, that I know ,he called me as well, he's planning to do something tonight. DM reassures Virat by asking him not to worry, that he knows how to give it back to virat. The episode ends.

Preview - No preview..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru. Wonderful detailed update as always.

Finally Kaddu did manage to outsmart Santu.

If for whatever reason Avinash-Sandeep duo succeed in their mission to blackmail DM, I would only blame Santu. Khemi already knew the scenario of what happened during the engagement. Why could Santu not take her into confidence and make sure she was with Kaddu all the time?

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update...

I hope Santu will get Kaddu home safely..........
Pari_Angle thumbnail
perfect tittel Mru .thank u for update

banoo ki barat ho aayi par banoo kud hi bhaag gai hein

bas dekh na ye hein mera DM bichara kitna paresaan hota hein .

we miss our sanraj scene
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mru for a wonderful update.

I loved the scene bet MB & Maulik.

I thought when S goes to DM  that atleast this time she would confide to him about Kaddu , but no she falls right in K-trap.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks maru for the update👏
Detective Santu on the case. i tell you if i was DM ,i would have killed santu for keeping all of this a secret. MY goodness why does this woman does not get some help?😡 She does not have to be  super stepmom.
Sick and tired of Dm's rotten kids. Kaddu and Maulik ko kisi ke ijjat ki parwa nahi hai.DM with his over confidence.
I guess thats what makes the story....
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mru for the awesome update Mru ..

The episode was nice =)
deepthi82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update. i love how they r showing depth to the characters. today esp moti ben and virat.
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

thanks maru for the update👏
Detective Santu on the case. i tell you if i was DM ,i would have killed santu for keeping all of this a secret. MY goodness why does this woman does not get some help?😡 She does not have to be  super stepmom.
Sick and tired of Dm's rotten kids. Kaddu and Maulik ko kisi ke ijjat ki parwa nahi hai.DM with his over confidence.
I guess thats what makes the story....

Hey Cimba -- It's not Santu trying to be a super woman but someone in BT trying to be a super ______ with all her shows.

I hope the creatives realise how dumb & unnatural it is. In modern days not just woman but even men confide & together solve big problems.

She could have told DM today & insisted that she come with him when he goes to get Kaddu back.
Edited by Dips - 14 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOOL Dips ..

You're right ..
Hopefully things will get sorted out ..