31 st May '09 Written Update

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Past story

Veersain says that 20 yrs back Kalpi rajy was with full of happiness under Raja Hansa & his wife . Veersain & Takshak both were Senapathis of Kalpi
rajy . Raja Hansa believed them a lot . One day Takshak tried to steal jewellery from Mahal but of no vain due to Veersain . Takshak offered a share to Veersain ..... Veersain got angry & had taken him to Maharaj Hansa . Hansa removed Takshak from mahal . Veersain observed revenge in the eyes of Takshak during Hansa's judgement .

Many days had passed like that . Hansa was discouraged of lack of a child eventhough 5 yrs of marriage life passed . Veersain observed this and had taken him to an ashram . Both Hansa's & Veersain's families reached Ashram . There they lived for a few months .... atlast Hansa's wife , Rani Saiba gave birth to a Boy child while Veersain's wife to a Girl child .

Bashundi told Takshak to attack Kalpi rajy as it was the right time for that . Takshak promised Bashundi that he would make him Mahamantri whether what he told would come true . They trapped most of the soldiers of Kalpi rajy & attacked ashram . There they killed Maharaj Hansa . Before dieing , Hansa told Veersain to protect Rajkumar & died . Veersain had taken Rajkumar from Maharani Saiba & gave his child into her hand . Veersain left for a safer place to protect Rajkumar .

Takshak & Bashundi reached Rani Saiba & Veersain's wife and asked Rani for the child . She rejected but Takshak didn't listen to her . Veersain's wife begged him to leave Rani & the child but Takshak had killed both of them & taken away that child .

Present story

Veersain doesn't believe Takshak's story after he left with Rajkumar . Takshak laughs at Veersain saying that Shaurya - Kalpi's original Rajkumar has died in his own hands whom Veersain thinking of sending against to them . When Takshak tells about her child being alive ..... Veersain becomes happy & asks where she is . Takshak replies by saying Kalpi's Rajkumari Suhani's name and continues further story on Veersain's request .

Past Story

Takshak thought of killing her but got an info that Guruji from Bhram Mandir was going to visit ...... in front of whom no one can withstand . For that , he planned an idea & decided not to kill Suhani . When Guruji reached there , Takshak said that Veersain had done all these . They could only save the child . Guruji gave entire Kalpi rajy just to take care of Suhani as a servant & told him to return that when Suhani would reach 21 yrs . Takshak obeyed Guruji & Guruji returned .

Present Story

After listening this , Veersain asks Takshak to show his daughter once but Takshak rejects . Veersain begs Takshak not to kill her . Takshak tells Veersain that it is only upon one condition . If Veersain accepts that condition , Suhani marriage will happen as a Rajkumari otherwise she will die .

*********************  EPISODE  END  *******************

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES , THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA - FORUMS' MEMBERS .      

Edited by swanithak - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for liking yaar
iqra11 thumbnail