-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey!
We still remember the day we got to know that Karan is participating
in Jhalak... We all were super excited. Jumping up and down. Dancing
around. Waiting for it to start. Days passed by and finally the day was
there when we were going to watch Karan in Jhalak... Before even
Karan's performance we all were sure that he is going to rock the stage.

The Bachna Ae Haseeno performance still gives me butterflies in my stomach.
When we saw his You Are My Love performance, we all were shocked. Mouth dropped
open. Not believing tht it is the same Karan who danced on
Salaam-E-Ishq and Bachna Ae Haseeno. He literally burnt the dance
floor. Our expectations from Karan and Nicole reached heights. Every
episode of JDJ Karan came and stole our hearts away. He kept reaching
our expectations and kept us asking for more and more and more. Days
passed by and we all kept enjoying them. Watching each and every of
Karan's performance so many times.
 After some weeks we all realized tht its getting a
tough competition now. It was, us, figthing with some.
Fuming with anger at times, shouting and jumping.
Crying and laughing. Dancing and praying...Days
passed by and we never realized tht even JDJ is going to insult and humiliate Karan one day!
Not only Karan and Nicole and Shradha but also their fans
suffered. It hurted us. We cried. We wanted JDJ to end. Still, Karan
kept his cool, a fact for which we all admire him alot! & He
bounced back with wonderful performances.. Proving tht he is the Best!
Like this, days passed by. Many things made us love
Karan more. Many things made us respect him more. In fact, to such an extent that
we love Karan more than Armaan now!
When we gotta know that Baichuing had won Jhalak...We cried, we whined. We were upset. But just
too realize that Karan is ACTUALLY our winner and the true winner. He won in the true means. He turned from a non-dancer to a dancer. He rocked the stage. Burnt the stage. He made us
proud...He is our winner!
Read it somewhere that winner is not the one who holds the trophy but the one who goes through the toughest stages and still comes out
successfully and that's Karan, Nicole too.

Karan can truly be called our role model now. He taught us how to go through all the hard ships with a smile.
The journey of JDJ might have ended but few moments , KaNic receiving Rs
100 from Saroj ji...and that first 29 of the show...,will always remain
in our hearts forever and ever...We enjoyed his each and every performance, good or bad, we saw his efforts.
Appreciated it. Loved it. What-so-ever, he has definately succeeded in caputuring our
hearts. & we as fans are and will
always be on their side. We all will always be there for you KaNic & Shradha!

And Shradha has been the biggest support to Karan and a
strength to us crazy fans of Karan. No matter what anybody said we all
always loved to see her there in Jhalak' supporting Karan and cheering
for him. She really is a lucky person for Karan. We love her
too. Thank you for being such good human beings Karan & Shradha!
 Just letting them know that we Love Him & Respect Him SOOOOO much more now! & we are surely gonna miss Karan - Nicole together.
Kudos to Karan for makin it to the top three!!

Loads of Love & Luck,
~Sehrish, Moni, Nimisha, Mariam, Shikha, Zainab, Rukha, Akshita~

P.S. This topic is NOT meant to hurt anyones feelings or to offend anyone. This is purely a topic as a tribute to KaNic. Please spare this topic from negative comments. It is just the feeling of the above mentioned people and nothing else!
And also, MOD's please dont shut this topic. There has been no topic as a tribute to them. This is one!
Thanks!
Edited by znbhusain - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post .........kanic rocks!!!!!!!!!.................they r true winners !!!!!!!!
hawa_hawai thumbnail
Hello Karan and Shradha,

I just saw the finale and hats off to you guys.

Karan honestly, you were at par if not better than Gauhar. She is a trained dancer, and you a non dancer, so you had better improvement than her in the show.

In the finale, you were a billion times better than Baichung and I think just the fact that EVERYONE even HardKaur wanted you to win, speaks enough.

I don't mean to insult Baichung but he is like a wind-up monkey who dances at Sonia's beat, he can't dance otherwise. On the other hand, you were able to catch the moves from Mallika and Malaika which is commendable since you are a so-called "bekaar dancer" (which I think is the biggest piece of bull$hit I've heard in my life ... YOU know it's true...you're just too nice of a guy to admit it)

For me, you were the better finalist out of all three because you actually did improve a lot and you were not a cry baby like Gauhar. And you had expressions on your face unlike Baichung.

I also really liked your KKHH act, it rocked and you basically rocked the finale.

You left that show as a winner....who the hell cares what three judges think when so many people feel that you have indeed won the show?

Anyways, congrats on winning JDJ3 because for me, you gained a lot from this show and my whole family has become your fan now. Your attitude, demeanor and composure is something everyone should strive to have. Till the end, you killed everyone with your niceness and that's a quality not many people have.

So, congrats!

Take a looooooooooooong vacation and get some sleep. And please don't cry, the image of you wiping your tears and trying to smile when your eyes were so sad ...it made me sad. (you're a good actor but not that good :P)

P.s. Plz tell Nicole that she did an AWESOME job by saying what she did, everyone who insulted you deserved that.

Edited by hawa_hawai - 15 years ago
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u Zainu for posting this here...very well written n Shikha g8t job with d siggies...
D post says everything...can't think of anything more 2 add...I saw d following somewhere n thought of it posting here...
"What happens when you feel completely lost and dejected? Most of us turn around and retreat from our path. But, those who continue to walk on the trouble-filled path finally meet success"
Karan should so much hard work n determination in jhalka...n thats why I refuse 2 believed that he lost...he is a winner...
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Zainuuu...🤗 🤗 

beautiful tribute, direct dil se...!! and Shikha...what siggies man...!! WOW...!! 👍🏼

i have so much love and so much respect for Karan and Nicole, that anything i say now cannot possibly do justice to what i feel and cannot express...so i think i'll let some things remain unsaid...and just leave loads of love and good wishes for Nicole...and loads of love and good wishes for Karan and Shraddha...for everything they do in life...🤗

cheers! 😃
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Osm tribute yaar.. 👏 lovly.. i wish dey read it now..  very nicley written.. i really love da siggies.. osm work shikhoo 😃😳  he seriously desrevd dis tribute from us.. n i completely agreed wid wot nicole sed.. xbrdst... dats exctly how i felt abt him in da show.. i mean he dint behave badly wid anyone.. altho everybody wux aftr him .. 😡 koi aik jo karan k favour main hota.. but still he respected dem n dint make any comment abt any body.. he is a winner.. i dint want him to win cuz i knew k yahi comments milen gy cuz he is extremely popular.. he duxn even need to do such things cuz his fans luv him as he is..  luv karan to da core.. KaNic rocked da floor always for me... [ altho i felt very sad to c him cry... 😭 ]

Luv
Aazeen
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou guys so much for the comments and for liking the Tribute!

Moni Di: Exactly! He is our winner, for sure!

Nandi: 🤗 And yup! The tribute is direct Dil Se,... Ditto at your comment! Respect them SO much more now!

Rishz: Aww! I know. Thanks...
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ...........!!!!!!.....superb post yar...........love u for this.......🤗

kanic are OUR true winners.........

KaNic...u rocked..........!!!!!!!

love u Karan,nicole and shradha!!!!!
may Allah bless u!!!ameen 

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Zainu... love KaNic!
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: znbhusain

He turned from a dancer to a non-dancer. He rocked the stage. Burnt the stage. He made us
proud...He is our winner!
Read it somewhere that winner is not the one who holds the trophy but the one who goes through the toughest stages and still comes out
successfully and that's Karan, Nicole too.

You meant the opposite...right???
And baby...empty your inbox...im not able to PM you.