This Show is 'Great' Isn't it?

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I guess i am falling madly in love with this Show!! πŸ˜ƒ Isn't this show gr8? 😳 😳

I donot know why,but i just seem to love this show to the core...mayb history is my fav subject and this is a Real-Story being depicted on screen....πŸ˜› Somewere something for sure....some bond! πŸ˜† The casting team is perfect....

I am madlyyy in love with the show....πŸ˜ƒ

I am looking forward to the episodes lyk anything...😳 Hope the show contunies rokking! and we get gr8 episodes in days ahead..............πŸ˜ƒ

The two leads and the villain are marvellous....i love the trio equally,but Allauddin Khilji i'd love to hate though πŸ˜†

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dakoo Minzy : "... i'd love to hate though"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what you mean and the above was posted in a public forum. Hence I am replying ...   😊

Someone once said, "You cannot hate other people without hating yourself"

So my friend, use the word -hate- with care.  

Have a wonderful day ...  

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simone2006747

Dakoo Minzy : "... i'd love to hate though"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what you mean and the above was posted in a public forum. Hence I am replying ...   😊

Someone once said, "You cannot hate other people without hating yourself"

So my friend, use the word -hate- with care.  

Have a wonderful day ...  

I don't know wat you are referring to? πŸ˜•

I was talking 'bout the villain f the show....offcourse i'd love to hate the villain...πŸ˜† ismai itha serious hoke advice dene ki kya baath hai........? πŸ˜•

I can't get yur view at all.....

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The show is great, in all sense. Great is in good, great as in grand and great as in ginormous (see my 'g' thing?)

I'm very much looking forward to Monday's epi...and this is coming from someone who's not such a mad watcher of desi tv!
Edited by Jenifer. - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
agreed dakoo minzy...me 2 madly in luv wid tis show....the sets costumes, the actg ...everythg is so rich in colour....the story is so captivating n they hve presented it so well...i was always addicted 2 history n watchg RANI PADMINI on screen has just fulfilled one of my long last wish.... im also lukg 4ward 2days epsde!!! Edited by mehraan - 14 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Yu know i had almost stopped watchin' serials...it was then tat Rani Padmini came 2 scene......πŸ˜›I don't wanna miss even one epiosde f this serial.....πŸ˜† i love dis show...πŸ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Yu know i had almost stopped watchin' serials...it was then tat Rani Padmini came 2 scene......πŸ˜›I don't wanna miss even one epiosde f this serial.....πŸ˜† i love dis show...πŸ˜ƒ

rite...i used 2 watch sme shows halfheartedly as if  wat i wnted 2 watch was not tat bt smethg i was waitg 4 all the time...πŸ˜› hope im makg sense...im really xcited...since it was abt 2 start...i went on announcing it everywhere.....!!!
really thanx 2 the entire cast 4 bringing  RANI PADMINI  on our screens
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

rite...i used 2 watch sme shows halfheartedly as if  wat i wnted 2 watch was not tat bt smethg i was waitg 4 all the time...πŸ˜› hope im makg sense...im really xcited...since it was abt 2 start...i went on announcing it everywhere.....!!!

really thanx 2 the entire cast 4 bringing  RANI PADMINI  on our screens

it seems we both are indeed sailing on de same boat... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† excitement cannot be pen'd down in words,right?..... πŸ˜†
We've got somethin' historical and amazing to cling on to at last.......πŸ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

it seems we both are indeed sailing on de same boat... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† excitement cannot be pen'd down in words,right?..... πŸ˜†
We've got somethin' historical and amazing to cling on to at last.......πŸ˜ƒ

its way far 2 b xpressiveπŸ˜ƒ ......
ya im goin 2 hve  ablast discussing screws, bolts n even minute stuff of it now...πŸ˜†
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

its way far 2 b xpressiveπŸ˜ƒ ......

ya im goin 2 hve  ablast discussing screws, bolts n even minute stuff of it now...πŸ˜†

haha....πŸ˜† we'll be watchin; de show now with powered googgles..wat say?.....πŸ˜†
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago