Written Update: May 28th

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Kundan has his face covered and asks the leader if he can give the swords and Veer is his enemy and when he goes, he pretends to fall and from the crowd, Uttara, who also has her face covered, switches the swords which is the one Sumer ends up taking. When he takes it, he looks at Kundan as if trying to recognize him. Kundan and Uttara leave and both take the cloths off that were covering their faces and smile.

Sumer and Jageerah start fighting and in the process Sumer's sword breaks. When Jageerah's about to strike, Sunaina comes and holds the sword to stop him. Jageerah knocks Sumer down and pulls the sword from Sunaina's hand and Sumer grabs her hand to see the wound. It's announced that Jageerah's won this challenge.

Padma's bandaging Sunaina's hand and says it's all her fault and she had told them to leave and because of her they're stuck here while Sunaina is quiet. Padma's lover (I really need to find out his name) comes and tells Sunaina the Sumer's going to kill himself.

Sumer thinks of how Sunaina grabbed the sword and cut her hand and screams in frustration. He says how Sunaina's life is ruined because of him and starts banging his head on a rock. Padma's lover comes and tries to stop him but Sumer says it's his fault for losing. Sunaina comes and stops him and says it's not his fault as she was the one who had agreed to it. The villagers come to take Sunaina to the mandap but Sumer grabs Sunaina's hand and says he won't let her go but Sunaina give him her kasam and makes him let go. Sunaina leaves and Padma's lover says something but I couldn't really hear it properly.

Uttara praises Kundan for the sword things and says how happy she is. They both say how it'll be worth seeing how Sunaina and Sumer react when they find out that they were the ones they were looking for since forever. Kundan tells Uttara that they'll know when Sunaina marries Jageerah.

Padma and her lover go and beg the leader to let Sunaina and Sumer go but he refuses saying they were the ones who had challenged Jageerah. A villager comes and tells him that the wedding preparations are done and they leave while Padma's lover noticed the swords used in the fight.

Sumer's sitting near the river and his reflection tells him how it's Sumer's fault that Sunaina will be separated from the guy she loves and she trusted him so much but it's all over because of him. Sumer tells his reflection to be quiet and says it's all his fault and asks what he should do. Padma's lover comes and shows him the sword and says that Sumer's sword was switched and he didn't really lose. He tells Sumer that they have to go to the guy who made the sword to stop the wedding and he knows who made it.

The girls come and tell Sunaina to get ready and leave. Sunaina asks God why this is happening to her and says how she took bajaiya's name in each step and hurdle but now she's lost and is going away from him and she cries.

Pre-cap: Sumer asks the guy who told him to make the sword and the guy explains in mute.

Sorry for posting this late. I wasn't feeling well and it's past 3 am and I'm sleepy now so I'll post the update for the 29th when I wake up. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaina thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I WAS WITING FOR THE UPDATE 😭
THANK U SO MUCH πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
TAKE CARE OF UR HEALTH😊