punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys, I was just in the DID forum this show and DID started around the same time that show

has 104 pages

this forum has 3 pages

It seems like no one visits this forum

I even posted a Update and only 1 person replied. In the DID forum soooo many people do .

I think this is a great show soo come on guys lets work together and SPICE up this forum.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree,  a lot of ppl visit no one just says anything
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
^^ def ... There is basically no hope unless it gets a mod and some one TO SPICE IT UP !
chronic thumbnail
Perhaps if the contestants were more talented......people would be more vocal about how great their performances were, etc, etc.........Unfortunately, that's not really the case here....  Edited by chronic - 14 years ago
scinerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: chronic

Perhaps if the contestants were more talented......people would be more vocal about how great their performances were, etc, etc.........Unfortunately, that's not really the case here.... 

i disagree i think they all are talented and thats the problem, nothing to discuss all you can say is that they are so good, sayli is good but i think her time to go is long over due

why do you think they aren talenteed, have you heard yash, soham bhavani and shivish they are awesome, i dont liek adiyta too and theres so much drama to discuss

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yup!  this  forum  is  the  most   inactive   forum
Reasons  for  inactivity
1. There  are  very  few  sensible  topics & most  of  the  topics are  repetitive.
2. Plzzzzzzz  choose  some  suitable  Mods.
3.Only  few  contestants  are   exceptionally  good  others  are just  average.
4 Overall as  the   show  is  lacking  the  forum  is also  lacking. 

chronic thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi_88

i disagree i think they all are talented and thats the problem, nothing to discuss all you can say is that they are so good, sayli is good but i think her time to go is long over due

why do you think they aren talenteed, have you heard yash, soham bhavani and shivish they are awesome, i dont liek adiyta too and theres so much drama to discuss

I guess I've been spoiled by Chhote Ustaad....all other bachha singers pale in comparison to Anu and Ash for me........

I didn't mean to say that they aren't talented at all, just that they're not as talented as some other children singers from other competitions.....

Yash is a good singer with a really sweet voice, but he is a little inconsistent......Soham is also a good singer and is entertaining, but I dunno, something still seems to be missing in regards to him......Bhavini is a fine singer too, but she keeps singing the songs that Anwesha sang in CU and I can't help but instinctively compare her to Anu whenever she does sing and she always comes up sub-par for me.......Shivish's voice is breaking and he still has a long way to go before he is even in the same league as the other singers, in my opinion.... 
scinerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: chronic

I guess I've been spoiled by Chhote Ustaad....all other bachha singers pale in comparison to Anu and Ash for me........

I didn't mean to say that they aren't talented at all, just that they're not as talented as some other children singers from other competitions.....

Yash is a good singer with a really sweet voice, but he is a little inconsistent......Soham is also a good singer and is entertaining, but I dunno, something still seems to be missing in regards to him......Bhavini is a fine singer too, but she keeps singing the songs that Anwesha sang in CU and I can't help but instinctively compare her to Anu whenever she does sing and she always comes up sub-par for me.......Shivish's voice is breaking and he still has a long way to go before he is even in the same league as the other singers, in my opinion.... 

I agree with you, they arent as good as anu and ash, they were the best, but if you remember all the other singers weren't nearly as good, and yah i think soham has a good knowledge of music but he doesnt have the nicest texture to his voice i think he will be hte next greatest composer, no one can beat anu and ash but for some reason ash isnt souding as good as she use to, to me i dont know why liek her songs she sang weren't that good( wheres the party and hey bachu) she normally sings beyond perfect and nwo you can hear some mistakes, i dont know if its cockness or w/e but anwesha is still awesome
chronic thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi_88

I agree with you, they arent as good as anu and ash, they were the best, but if you remember all the other singers weren't nearly as good, and yah i think soham has a good knowledge of music but he doesnt have the nicest texture to his voice i think he will be hte next greatest composer, no one can beat anu and ash but for some reason ash isnt souding as good as she use to, to me i dont know why liek her songs she sang weren't that good( wheres the party and hey bachu) she normally sings beyond perfect and nwo you can hear some mistakes, i dont know if its cockness or w/e but anwesha is still awesome

Oh yeah, Soham is really very good! So far, he has been the most consistent singer out of all the rest and he deserves to win.....but yeah, his voice texture is not as pleasing to the ears as Yash's.....Oh well, he's still good......

And I did notice that Ash was not really as up to par with her singing as before, but I think that may be cuz she is out of practice....or maybe the choice of song isn't really her forte (she's better at classical music)...I totally agree abt. Anu! She still rocks! 
Edited by chronic - 14 years ago
trishancku thumbnail
Well i am visiting and posting a reply after a long gap for the reason that i lost interest in watching these singing reality shows and the last show i watched was some obscure episode(i don't even remember which one) of the SRGMP seniors.

For starters the quality of present day film music itself is not at all worth of deserving any interest or appreciation barring a few.  These shows(not just singing shows) have lost their novelty long back and the overall standards are steeply declining, if not at rock bottom levels already.

It is disappointing & painful to see immortal songs of legendary singers like Lata, Rafi, Kishore etc being butchered by these modern day wannabes. Even the rare good songs of the leading singers of modern era are spoilt by some bad & immature singing. Furthermore the judges' comments most of the time are not at all encouraging. The metamorphosis of a pure talent based singing show into an SMS reliant voting show is disheartening With TRPs, Ad revenues, unneccessary celebrity promotions being the buzzword here the entertainment factor and value for the viewer looks like a big Zero.

If you are not all watching the show what is there to discuss about it?😃