26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I know but school is being so stupid
there giving huge project just before the exams
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@jave ...i cna understand ur problemeven i had the same problem a year before but now....thank God...im in college so no more projects which i feel r mummy daddy kinda...lolz.........but school lyf has its own charm i would love to share my school or should i say dmg fan memories wid u

i use to write armaan dmg n all dmg songs on my desk !!....n use to always tell ppl today armaan did this today muski did dat n da most weird thing is i had a weird voice laugh so whenever i use to laugh the whole class had to laugh...lolz......so share sum of ur school special dmg memories if u have any?
Lavender21 thumbnail
Yeh i watch DMG everyday. KSG rocks
26javey thumbnail
I always talk to one of my friend about DMG
I just recently found out another friend of mine watches DMG
I couldn't talk to them today because I forced to go to some scholarship meeting

Ones we were walking and this girl had her locker opened and one of my friends said that this one picture of her and her boyfriend reminded her of AR

I'm always trying to relate school with DMG or MJHT
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
@...ya ksg actually rox!!....he makes armaan perfect n armaan is a perfect guy for every girl anywayz.....how did u find interns making fun of abhi....i found it quite sad n niki!...she is not uttering even a word!...im hating her nowadays for dat

@javeria.......nowadays as dmg is also been showed on star utsav so dats y college is either full of dmg or i make it full of it........kash moments r actually soooo precious n irreplaceable dat r just wow!............anywayz so wats ur comments abt interns making fun of abhi n also of the old dmg epis...??
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
welcum karanshradha-fan ....wats ur name??...i m amber!......
26javey thumbnail
welcome to the FC karansharda_fan

old is gold
that was a part that no matter what happens i can never forgert it

i think the interns are being really mean and im extremely mad at them they dont even know the truth and there assuming that Abhi is using her
Riddhima is the only smart one there

what do you think of the interns
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
@javeria...i think the interns were absolutely right...the person who is @ fault is purely NIKITA!.......her friends r thinking dat abhi is irritating him dats y they r protecting her she should clear everything n should now tell everyone abt his love...

who else think dat interns r right???
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
hey guys I am vedika. U might have seen a crations by me posted by amber. Thnx for that di. I just wanted to indrudce my self here and tell how much i lv DMG especially the star utsav ones. I love all the interns. My fav jodi is armaan rhidz, atul anjali(well there dont lv each other) and shubhakar and kirti. I will make some more crations soon. I hope i will find good freinds here.
26javey thumbnail
Hi vedika
im javeria