Update 28th May - S for.....

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode's starts off with Kadambari asking Santo to leave her be. Pan to the village, where Khemi is embroidering a toran. Monghi comes and sits next to her. Hiten is strumming the guitar, khemi and monghi are watching him, with smiles on their faces. DM's car pulls up to their house, DM and Taru get out. Khemi welcomes them and asks them to sit down. DM sits down, Taru makes faces before begrudgingly sitting down. DM addressing Khemi, 'Your name is Khemi right?' Khemi nods yes. DM, 'As you know, my daughter is getting married, I have come to invite you all'. Khemi, 'but, nanaji has…' DM, 'Yes, I Know. Your sister told me about that earlier. But you tell him, to come back before the wedding.' Khemi nods yes again. DM, 'Here, take the invitation. But listen, you come two days earlier itself. There's a lot of work, you have to come and help your sister out.' Taru makes a face when DM says that. Khemi again nods yes. Monghi, asks DM, if even she is included in that invitation. DM smiles and says yes. Khemi offers food for the both of them. DM says, 'Food?'. Taru, 'No no, no food for us please. I still have nightmares,after seeing what you offered me the last time I came here.' Hiten gets offended when she says that and tells, 'Khemi, let it be. When they don't want food, don't force them. Anyways, your hand is burnt, you don't need to strain yourself.' Khemi, 'No, I'm fine now. And moreover, they've come to give us invitation. It is not nice if they go without eating anything'. DM says, 'Yes, what she says is right'. Then addressing Khemi, tells,' What are you waiting for, go and get it'. Khemi and monghi are very happy and go in and put dhokla's and a lot of other things. Monghi, when khemi is not looking, sprinkles some chilli powder on a dish on Taru's plate and thinks that Benbaa talks so much na, lets see how she enjoy's spicy food.

Meanwhile, outside, DM goes and stands with Hiten. He tells him, 'You'll come to the wedding na, or do I have to give you a special invitation'. Hiten cheekily tells DM, 'you were the one who told that I wasn't supposed to enter the house till I finish my punishment'. DM replies, 'Its your sister's wedding. The three days you spend there, will be compensated by the extra three days you will spend here'. Hiten, 'You are changing the rules of your justice for me'? DM, 'When you can take up a punishment that wasn't even your's to begin with and fulfill it so brilliantly, I can mess around with time a little bit right. Moreover, Madhav Solanki is not at home. His grand daughter's are your responsibility now. They'll be coming there two days early, so you will have to come there early to look over them right. And moreover, its Kadambari's wedding. You are her elder brother, you will have to be there. Come, we will all be waiting for you. Most of all Kadambari will be waiting for you'.  Hiten smiles.  Monghi and Khemi come out with plates filled with food for the both of them. Monghi gives Taru the plate, and Khemi gives DM. DM on seeing the food, 'Arre, so much?' And then says, 'Its alright', and starts eating. Taru, has no choice but to eat the food, and takes the spiced dish and starts eating it. Soon enough, the spice hits her and she starts choking. And fuming as to this is why she dint want to eat, the food is very spicy. DM is exasperated and tells her, 'Arre, Motiben, if you dint want to eat, you should've told them. I'm eating the same food, and its perfectly fine. Why did you take the food and then start yelling at the poor girl?' Moti says, 'No, Naanka the food is really spicy'. DM refuses to believe her. Hiten and Monghi are laughing at Moti's plight. While poor khemi is confused as to what happened. Taru still choking, spurts out,'When..I..din't.. Want food..you people forced me…now atleats give me what I want…' At khemi's confused, 'Ji??', Taru yells out, 'Water.' Khemi runs in, gets a huge glass of water and Moti drinks it in one big gulp.  DM, who is done with his food, sarcastically asks moti, "If you're done drinking water, can we leave or do you want some more?' and walks off. Taru gets up, goes to hiten and tells him, 'You're punishment will soon be over, and you will come home. Come to the wedding, its your sister's wedding. And I've bought new clothes for you. It's a wedding after all, and you have to look good. Otherwise, people will start talking.' And goes.

------

Morning time and DM, Pinakin are walking down the corridor, when Pinakin asks him, 'I heard you went to Madhav Solanki's house '. DM says 'yes I did, to invite them for the wedding. Day by day, Hiten becomes better with his work like the rising sun. Him taking up Maulik's punishment was the best thing that ever happened to him'.

Maulik overhears them talking, is upset and drinks out of a bottle.

------

Kadambari looks at Baa, Taru busy with something in the hall, then at the staircase, on which Suraj and Birwa are playing and goes up. Santo sees her and follows her. Kadambari is on the phone in the hallway. Champakali comes to Santo and tells her that Taru is calling her. Santo tells her that she'll come soon and Champakali leaves. She overhears Kadambari talking to Sandeep. Kadambari, over the phone, 'Sandeep, I've been wanting to talk to you for a long time.' Sandeep asks her what happened. Kadambari, 'Sandeep, you wont cheat me right? You love me very much don't you'. Sandeep, 'Why are you talking like this, what happened' Kadambari, 'No, its just that Santo, my father's second wife, came to your house to talk to you. She said that you and your father were planning to cheat me, to hurt my father.' Sandeep thinks that Santo has overheard them talk yesterday and that she knows everything. Over the phone, 'Forget Santo, how could you think such a thing Kadambari. You know how much I love you. Me and my dad are preparing for our wedding over here and you think… I don't know what your step-mother told that for, but I love you very much'. Kadambari, believes him and says, 'I know what she told that for. But I'm sorry for asking that and hurting you. The thing is, I love you very much. And you fear losing the one you love the most don't you?' She turns around and sees Santo there. She tells Sandeep that, 'No matter what anyone says, I believe you. And the only person I will marry is you'. She hangs up. Walks upto Santo, gives her a looks and walks off.

-----

Mehendi preparations are in full swing. There are people singing. Taru and Baa are arranging mehendi cones on a platter. DM comes upto them, sits down. He asks them if all the preparations are done? Baa says yes. DM takes a deep breath and says, 'This fragrance of Mehendi always reminds him of Subhadra. She always used to look for a reason to put mehendi. For even the silliest of reasons.' Baa smiles and says, 'yes. And she never used to use these cones. She used to make it on her own'. DM tears up, he bends down to hide his tears. Baa and taru feel sad. Baa tells him that there is no point getting upset reminiscing, its better you welcome the memories. She tells that now, in honour of subhadra's memory, apply some mehendi on you hand. DM wipes his tears, streches his hand out and says, 'alright, put it'. Baa picks up a cone and very lovingly writes a big S on his hand. DM smiles looking at it. Birwa comes upto DM, hugs his shoulders and asks him what he's doing. She sees the mehendi and says, 'Mehendi, but why are you applying it. Only girls put it on na? Anywas, what have you put?' DM says, 'S, for your mother. Your mother's name started with an S na? Birwa, 'An S. For santo papa?'. DM is speechless. Santo comes upto them. Baa and moti are upset. Birwas goes to Santo and says, 'See, papa has put mehendi,an S, for you'. Santo is uncomfortable. Birwa, 'What have you put… Nothing?.. Papa put an S for you, you also put papa's name on your hand…' DM gets uncomfortable and excuses himself. Santo watches him go and tells birwa.. "No.. I have a lot of work to do, it'll get spoilt..' and walks away.

-----

In kadambari's room, she is putting all her jewelry inside a cosmetic case. Santo sees her doing this and hides behind a wall. Kadambari calls up Sandeep and tells him that she wants to leave today itself. Sandeep asks her why? Kadambari says that she cant take it anymore, Santo is watching her every move. With great difficulty, she got away, she has to leave now. She tells him that she'll be going to Simran beauty parlour and asks him to meet her in half an hour there. Sandeep tells her that he's in surat, and it'll take him atleast an hour to get there. Kadambari says its alright, she'll meet him in an hour there. But asks him to come soon. And hangs up. Santo has overheard everything. Episode ends.

---

Preview

Sandeep and Kadambari are talking outside the beauty parlour.

Kadambari says that everyone has come in with her, she got out saying that she had to go to the loo.

Sandeep says it doesn't matter if everyone was there with her or not. She is leaving with him.

They're surprised when they hear taru asking, 'Who are you'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

algersanrajtv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you my dear  for your hard work 👏
Pari_Angle thumbnail
Thank god Mru u r back ........thank u very much dear for update

yes episode is good
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mru for ur wonderful update. HIten is least bothered about his sisters marriage. He is very concerned about khemi's burnt hand. MY god these people are 😡
Pari_Angle thumbnail

Mru .....i like ur titel

well i say S for santu ......not subhi
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for the wonderful detailed update.

The Mongi-Moti scene sounds hilarious. DM as usual is very Subhi obssesed and Baa leaves no opportunity to let him forget and move on.

Bechari Santu - could not enjoy the engagement and will not be able to enjoy the wedding either. Hope she takes help from Khemi and Hiten this time around.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Welcome guys.. Episode was good, monghi-moti scene was funny... Very funny...
nsb416 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Nidhi

Thanks Mru for ur wonderful update. HIten is least bothered about his sisters marriage. He is very concerned about khemi's burnt hand. MY god these people are 😡

I agree completely. Since Hiten is her older brother (the sober one) he should try to help out his sister more. Santo should tell him that Kad is bent on ruining her own life; maybe he can help her out.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. today was a good episode. s is certainly for Santo.  Why is that detective Santo does not get some help from the family. I know that Bapuji and hiten will certainly listen to her and believe her.
Monghi really did get even with Motiben . 👏
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow
Seems lke a nice episode today
Moti and Mongi scene sounds very nice...Thanks for the wonderful update...Great stuff