sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is only a brief update of this episode as I can't update fully due to exams.

The Update:

Rana Ratan Singh eats with Padmini and family. Padmini's dad talks about living with other people other than Rajputs (Ratan Singh). Ratan Singh tries to assure Padmini's dad that Chittor has a lot and is a good place. Padmini's dad talks about how Jalaluddin Khilji just invaded Rajputana and the Rajputs did nothing to help each other but Ratan Singh tries to assure him that Jallaudin ran away from them and that guests are God and Rajputs know how to respect guests.

Padmini's dad talks about how Rajputs let enemies in the form of guests ruin their kingdoms but Ratan Singh says that Rajputs are strong and courageous and will defeat their enemies afterwards. They ask Padmini who is right and Padmini says her father and Ratan Singh walks off from dinner. Padmini tells her father that she had to agree to her dad's talks as she kept his honour, but she agrees with Ratan Singh for real.

Padmini apologises from her dad side to Ratan Singh and he replies saying he insulted my mother-land and has decided he won't marry Padmini or stay there. Padmini says listen to me first, but Ratan Singh says you didn't support me, when you said my home is Swarg earlier. Padmini talks about Rajputs but Ratan Singh says anything can happen when talks of their prestige and honour go on, even their life can be sacrificed.

Padmini says she didn't want to see him insulted anymore and that she has fallen in love with him and forgot everything when she was with him. Ratan Singh says he can't see her cry, so he asks Padmini to say this in front of her father.

Padmini goes to her father and tells him he shouldn't have behaved like this, but her dad says he spoke the truth. Padmini says you have insulted him so why should he listen to you? You tried to show Ratan Singh as lower than us, but he rightfully won the Swayamvar and loves him and will kill herself if he goes. Her mother stops her ans says stay in your limits. Padmini says she wasn't talking to her father and can't accept Ratan's insults and walks off.

Padmini's dad puts his shoes at Ratan's feet and says he lost and that he did this for Padmini's happiness and agrees for this marriage now. They will announce her wedding in 4 days time and all of Sinhal Dweep will be called.

Point to note:
  • Padmini isn't from a Rajput community
If you like my updates, please use the Like button below, because it would make me feel special having loads of people using the Like button 😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sattvik!

Sounds like a speech heavy epi with everyone trying to out-do each other. Good o, we need some proper dialogues.

So they're getting married in 4 days? Whoop whoop! But somehow I feel like Khilji's about to come and destroy it all 😕
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the awesome update
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thank you for the awesome update 😳

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx satvik 4 the lovely update...didnt get 2 watch the epsde aggain...wow so it is said she is not a rajputani!!wen rana singh gets offended tat padmavati didnt support him n his motherland......so it proves it all!!!great work
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update...I always thought Padmini is a Rajput....
sattvik thumbnail
Padmini isn't a Rajput but she liked the culture of the Rajputs and so is happy on getting married to one.

So the whole discussion about her clothing not being right for a Rajput doesn't matter......
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Well now that makes a lot of sense. I think I read somewhere that Sinhal Dweep is the modern day Sri Lanka? So the fact that her outfits are not typical Rajput style is authentic.

Thanks Sattvik for the update!

Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago
sattvik thumbnail
It might actually be there, because Sinhalese people are from around South India/Sri Lanka right?

Sinhal Dweep - Sinhalese, sounds VERY similar.....

Wow, so many thank yous and Likes, I never got that for a written update before!

I just can't wait till monday for the next episode
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sinhal dweep is Sri-lanka of today!
The serial is very interesting definitely worth a dekko!! 👏
and the fight scenes are quite realistic not like cardboard sword fights 😃 I am always reminded of kkkkkekta mayi's KHMK's cardboard swords lolz.
However the serial had to include some sinhalese words when the natives spoke and with subtitles in hindi/eng
thanks for the update.