Madhav Deochake: Three nominations

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Madhav Deochake: Three nominations
Madhav Deochake, who plays Mohan in Hamari Devrani, has been nominated in several categories for the Star Parivaar Awards (Favourite Beta, Favourite Jodi and Favourite Lamha) and the actor is over the moon with the recognition. We caught up with him as he shared his feelings about the awards with as well as his nominations with Krishna Gokani, who plays his onscreen wife Bhakti, for Favourite Jodi and Favourite Lamha.
About nomination he says, "It is a nice feeling and I am happy about it. Krishna and I have been nominated in various categories and I just hope that we win. People like our chemistry. When I go out, people ask me about Bhakti and when she goes out, people ask her about me. In fact, they tell us that we would look good together in real life too but we have different commitments."

The actor adds that it is his and Krishna's chemistry that has helped them get the nomination, saying, "We are very good friends. We fight on the sets but we make up very quickly. It's a nice relationship."

Talking about the competition, Madhav says that it will be tough, adding, "All the couples in the category are popular. It all depends on votes, the channel and our luck. If we win, it will be great. We'd consider ourselves lucky."

The actor is no stranger to awards and says, "I have won awards for regional shows as I have starred in 4 Marathi serials. I think awards are a very good way to show appreciation for our hard work."

Madhav and Krishna will be performing together at the awards show. He says, "We are rehearsing for 2-3 hours a day but we have a very tight schedule so we can't devote a lot of time to practice. Let's see how it goes. We will perform to the title song of the film Kisna."
Sonali Joshi/Hill Road Media Wed, May 27 2009
http://www.starplus.in/spa09/newsdetails.aspx?nid=22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
good recognition for him as well as for the serial