27 May WRITTEN update: Mom's the word!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
27 May, 2009

The episode begins with Khemi making chapatis and Hiten looking at her from outside the window. Khemi gets lost in thoughts of all her
moments shared with Hiten and the feelings that she has gradually developed for him and because of the carelessness, she ends up burning her
finger on the pan .. Hiten sees her react and runs inside to her ... he holds her hand and dips it in the jug of water. He gets angry and
reprimands her on her carlessness and asks her to keep her mind on the task. He asks her how her hand got burnt. She tells him that her mind
had wandered of to different thoughts. She tells him that Nanaji had to rush to Sarla mausi and she just got the message that the groom and his
parents are coming to see her after some time. Hiten leaves her hand after hearing the news . Mongi calls Hiten outside. Khemi asks Hiten to leave .

Mongi is pestering Hiten as he puts on one sheet on the cot over the other .. and makes him change the sheets again
and again because her future banevilal is going to come visit them and she wants everything to be perfect. She tells him that he must talk
from their side properly because Nanaji is not here. Hiten asks Parshuram kaka and tells him about Nanaji's absence ,and asks him to talk to the groom's parents because there has to be some elder from the groom's side as well .. Parshuram kaka agrees. .

The rites and rituals for Kaduu's wedding have begun. Baa tells Bapuji to atleast supervise what the servants are doing .. he sits down and tells her
that he just wants to talk about one thing , otherwise everything else is going fine about the wedding. Bapuji tells her that he wants Dharamraj and
Santo to do the kanyadaan in the wedding. Baa is upset and tells him that this cannot happen as it is Subhadra's right.. Bapuji tells her that
Subhi is no longer in this world and no matter what happens, Subhadra is not going to descend from heaven to do the kanyadaan and the
earlier she accepts the truth , the better it will be..the truth that now Santo is in Subhi's place.. Baa gets defensive and tells him that instead of SanRaj,
she and Bapuji will perform the kanyadaan. Bapuji tells her that if she refuses to accept Santo as Kaduu's mom by relation, he refuses to accept
her thoughts and refuses to do the kanyadaan with her , affirming that only DM and Santo should do it.. Bapuji leaves .. Baa is upset ..

The groom and his parents arrive at Nanaji's place. Parshuram kaka greets them and the groom turns out to be Shambhu. Shambhu
walks over to Hiten bhai and tells him that he found out just today that the girl he was to get married to was Khemi, Malkin's sister.. he tells
them that he does not want to make Khemi a servant in the house where her sister is the malkin and came here
because he wanted to refuse himself .. Parshuram kaka tells him not to refuse the offer because this marraige is very important
to Nanaji .. because after a lot of efforts, they've got a manglik who can marry Khemi .. a manglik can marry only another manglik, or a person
who has a very strong saturn. Shambhu tells them that he can proceed only if Malik has no problems with the relationship.
Hiten tells him not to worry about DM ... Parshuram kaka tells him that Nanaji will himself go and talk to
DM about it and surely, there will be a way out. Upon asking, Shambhu tells them that he has no problem to carry on
if DM has no problem. Hiten also gives him a green light. Khemi seems to be in two minds.

It's night time,
Khemi is sitting outside the house, all by herself. Hiten comes and sits beside her and asks her if she wants to marry Shambhu
and she says yes. He asks her if she's sure and she agrees .. he keeps asking her again and again but she tells him that there
is no fault in Shambhu and she's willing to marry him. Hiten tells her that even he knows Shambhu and he is a good guy
but asks her to be sure. Khemi tells him that she's sure and leaves.. Hiten looks at her sadly, and talks to himself .

H: If only , if only once had you told me that you did not want to marry Shambhu .. but now that you have,
I will make sure nothing comes in between your marriage to Shambhu .. if I need to, I will even face the malik and my father
to make this marraige happen now.

The female cooks are singing and cooking food in the courtyard with Motiben supervising them and asking them to sing loudly and
work faster. Santo returns from Avinash's house is sad and just walks inside. Moti notices her sadness. Santo enters to find
DM busy with Pinakin .. she goes up to meet Kaduu ..

Santo opens the door to Kaduu's room Kaduu is very happy to see her and asks her if she talked to Sandeep and if she
talked to DM about it .. Santo just walks on sadly .. Kaduu is sad and asks her what happened .. she asks if DM got very angry with her.
Santo refuses and tells Kaduu that Sandy is not a good guy .. Kaduu is peeved and tells Santo that she knew she was upto no good
and when things would not work out , she would do something like this. She asks her why she's bent on blaming Sandy now.. Santo tells her
that she has seen all the things happen with her own eyes. Kaduu is angry and tells her that she will not tolerate a word against Sandy

Kaduu asks her what happened to all her talk of being a mother and how it all evaporated because now she is too scared to do anything
against malik .. she tells Santo that the only way she can get her place is by being DM's wife .. and not her mother. Kaduu declares that
she's going to marry Sandeep .. right away .. Kaduu is walking away but Santo sotps her by the hand. Kaduu is shocked and asks
her how dare she stop her ..

Santo reminds her that she had promised him .. that she would do exactly what Subhi would have done.. what her
mother would have done .. and her mother would have never let Kaduu walk on the wrong path, but to guide her on
the right path .. Kaduu tells her that she is just scared of facing up to anyone .. she tells him that DM gets a lot of things ..
like he's got a lamp and sofa for the house, the same way he has got Santo in the house .. she is just
a thing in the house and regarded as nothing else..

Santo tells her that the lamp DM got gives light .. the sofa has been doing it's job .. when lifeless things can do their job,
why not her? She tells Kaduu that she will do her job .. and will stop her from going ..Santo tells her that Sandy is not good guy
and they are going to use her to take revenge from DM .. Kaduu says enough is enough and is about to hit her when Santo
stops her hand ..

S: Kadambari, listen to me .. a daughter should hold her mother's hand which guides her on the right path
and not raise her hand on her mother to show her the other way round... you beleive it or not, Sandeep is not a good guy ..
and now I will not let you marry him.. you will only marry Duggu bhai .. from tomorrow onwards, till your marriage
my eyes will be on you and only you ..,.

K: How dare you? Who are you? You dont have any rights on me..

S: Remember who I am ... I am Santo Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi .. your father's wife ..
and by relation, your father's wife is your mother .. never forget that ..

PREVIEW: No preview

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_aditi_ thumbnail
Thankyou!  wow really detailed episode! Go Santu!
Jinx_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update it was very nicely written
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you soo much for the fantastic update!!!

Santo rocked in today's episode...👏
👏
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sukhi for the awesome detailed update.

Santu is becoming brave - you go girl!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sukhi, wonderful update...

loved kaddu-santo confrontation today.. santo is becoming quite a tigress, i must say.... 👏
Soapgirl thumbnail
Thanks for the update....Hit-me scenes made me cry :(
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Suks. Very detailed.

Kaduu was excellent. Nice to see Santo-Kaduu relationship

ramyadesigal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u for the update