MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Why does Bharathi have to be everywhere?  She is there when Yug is speaking on the phone to Rajbeer and hears him talk.  I think this is a little too much.  I would not want a nosy secretary.  She is just too much.  She even called Yug's mom Mummyji.  I do not understand her.  Does she not have a family of her own, here she is taking part in all Yug's family wedding celerations (Pooja's).

She drives me up the wall.....😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arcticguana thumbnail
Totally agree with u hun!!!
Almira thumbnail
yea i hate her....she;s a secretary..n should not  b concerned in his boss's matters!!
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
evrytime she appears i think now wht excuse she has to be here??? and surprisingly she always chutter putter some reason in merely 10 seconds😆 
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i cant stand her.

this isnt what normal secreataries behave like !

she is way to nosy, allways interfeirng.

dont like her charachter one bit !

sadaf.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I CANT STAND HER!!!!!!!
but the actress is doing a great job!!!!
The actress is doing a good job=) but Bharti is really annoying, I can't stand her!! When she starts talking I just change the channel!!;)
Ani- thumbnail
yh i agree,but her acting is superb.
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bharti is beyond annoying!!!!!!!!! really before hiring her he should have told her DO NOT INTERFERE OR ASK ME PERSONAL QUESTIONS....she doesnt need to know where he goes and what he does 24/7- seriously what type of secretary is she? shes living in the house and attending weddings- really she reminds me of a nanny!!!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: petel00

yh i agree,but her acting is superb.

I dont think she is a good actress. Because she cannot fulfill the purpose of her being in the show. Her character is not made convincing by her acting skills only.
By this time, she should have gathered some fan following. Every actress copying chulbuli type act of Sreedevi , madhuri or Juhi Chawla or Kajol does not become one. Individuality is one that makes unique. She lacks this specificity completely.

May be her character is also not written properly. Creatives must have thought if she brings in some fan following, her character will be highlighted more. As she is not accepted enmasse, her character is developing very slowly.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 15 years ago