05/27 written : Bhaskar meets geeta

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone!! 😊 I am having delicious cheesecake right. wow it's good. I think I am going to have the whole cake.

I really hope we get to see Armaan today. I am already missing Bhaskar, but Bharti is superb!! The show rocks!!!

TODAY's UPDATE

Bharti is on geeta's steps. She talks about losing the haveli. Her life is ruined. She always thought after getting the haveli she would go to her dad and they would hug. But it's all gone now. She cries. Payal looks really sad. Bharti asks what are you looking at? Have you not seen a man cry before? Before Payal can anything she says don't eve. She gets off the steps and screams Geeta. Her friend from yesterday (hair wrapped in a towel) says why are you looking for Geeta. Payal introduces herself. And the girl asks her if she is the same Payal Mehta fromt he rado show. Payal says yes. The girl gets happy, saying she is a big fan. She compliments her saying she much more beautiful than her voice. Bharti gets annoyed and butts in. She asks where is Geeta. The friend asks why? Bharti says she won a contest fromt he radio show. The friend gets happy, saying at least something good happened. They asked what happened. And she goes on saying how her devta jaisa bf dumped her ont he last minute. They looked everywhere yesterday. If she could find him she would beat him with shoes for breaking the nicest girl's heart. She would beat him till he becomes deformed. Bharti says the deformation/change already happened. Bharti drags Payal saying nothing is happening here, lets go. Payal says Bhaskar wait. They leave the friend is confused that she called Bharti Bhaskar.

They go to the mandir and the Pandit says the girl was here till this morning then she left. She is leaving town, she was talking to an agent on the phone about Dadar station. Payal hurries and goes to the car. Bharti looks around seeing wedding preps being taken off. She sees the necklace ' HE' gave her yesterday. She picks it up. She asks the Pandit if it's true that whatever you ask God, you will get it. The pandit says it's true, if your heart and devotion is true. Payal calls Bhaskar from the car. The pandit says yess that was the name of the bad person. Bharti leaves the necklace and leaves. In the car she says bad person my foot.

They go to the train station. Bharti yells at people he bumps into. They get on the train while a sad Geeta gets off. Bharti finally sees geeta sitting on the bench. She goes beside her and holds her hand. She says thank god i found you, or i would be ruined. Geeta is confused. Bharti says she is Bhaskar. geeta yells. Everyone looks. geeta says so now Bhaskar wants to make fun of me by sending his friends. Payal says no it's true. Geeta doesn't believe them, she is about to leave. Bharti pulls her towards her in the romanctic way a guy pulls a girl. Geeta is shocked. Everyone is confused, Payal is a little embarassed. Bharti says take care of my heart, I am leaving it with you. She repeats what happened yesterday. Geeta believes her.

Geeta says that means last night Bhagwaan listened to me. Bharti says exactly. Geeta says she can't help her and is walks away. Bharti follows her and says she is sorry. Scenes from last night plays. She goes down on her knees and says MSK. Mujse Shaadi karogi. She says she will take care of her, be a good father and husband, keep her happy. Everyone is confused. Bharti says just ask God to reverse it. Geeta says everything is in half. Bharti says no look, I am a full woman. Geeta says God turned you into a woman but you sill look at the world through Bhaskar's eyes. Maybe God also wants you to feel women's pain. She says I no longer love you, or hate you. Then how can I ask God for something. She gives her a pendant (religious pendant) and says now consider this a curse or a blessing but I can't do anything for you.she leaves.

Amarjeet is sitting with his feet in the pool. He says waheguru I think now it's time you start to prioritize (LMAO!!!!!!!!!) he says either send Bhaskar here, or please forgive my 1st and last murder. Gyaan comes and tells him to relax. He says where is Bhaskar. Gyaan says he will come. He yells asking when? to put flower garland on his photo or give a shoulder to his (gyaan's) dead body!! He goes to get a call.

Bharti and Payal are walking. a guy is sweeping the floor. He calls Bhaskar. She says you know me!! the bald guy says Geeta left right?? making Bhaskar Bharti to Bharti Bhaskar. He dissapears. Bharti says Payal the guys knows. Payal says worry about him later, you have a presentation.

precap: The bald guy has turned him back to Bhaskar. He is saying..I am back!!

episode rating: a 9!! it was awesome

Don't forget to hit the LIKE button! and feel free to share thoughts 😊

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank very much fatima and the update is fantastic hun 👏😊
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT ur awesum xxxx

priya191 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much
😊
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Can't wait to watch tonight. Hmmm...cheesecake! yum yum.
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO!! thanks alooott for the update!! 🤗so eijazz is back?!
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks fatima for da lovely update lyk always... cant wait to watch tonite...
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update can't wait =D
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for the update..

I saw this show for the first time yesterday and was laughing my head off when Bhaskar / Bharti argues with the policeman..saying call me "Bro"...or "Bhai"...lol!!

Love the girl playing Bharti's role 🤪
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks! I love this show!!!