Update 26th May - Yo! Mamma...

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Tonight's episode starts with Santo telling Dm that she has something to tell him.  DM tells her that he's working right now, and tells her to be quick. She's about to tell him about kadambari when, his phone rings. Its meghna on line, and she wants to tell him about some saree for kadambari. DM tells her that he doesn't know anything about saree's. Meghna laughs and tells him to give the phone to Santo. DM tells that she's right here and gives the phone to her. Santo looking very nervous takes the call. Meghna tells her that she's sent a red saree for kadambari, she asks her to show the saree to kadambari and if she doesn't like it, tell her so that she can get it exchanged. Santo tells alright and asks about Shashank, Meghna says that he's in london at the moment and will be back in time for the wedding. They exchange pleasantries and hang up.

Kadambari is in her room, looking at her childhood photographs and is tearing up. Santo comes in and starts questioning her, if she is feeling so guilty, why does she want to do this and hurt everyone?  Kadambari asks her what she means? She concludes that Santo knows that they're planning to run away and starts yelling at her as to how dare she overhear their conversation? And with what right is she trying to stop her? Santo tells her that as a member of this household, it is her duty to make sure that no one is hurt in their family and that the happiness of their family is maintained.  Kadambari scoffs her, saying family?? No one is happy here, everyone is lives in the shadow of Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi's fear. And then tells Santo, how will she know what love is. Her husband hasn't done the smallest of things just to make her happy. She was brought and dumped in his house like a piece of furniture. She calls her husband malik. She's a prisoner of relations. She says that she doesn't want a Malik for a husband, she wants a saathi, someone who'll be a partner, and not rule over her. She wants to marry the one she loves.  She then asks santo with what authority did she tell her all this? Santo tells her, Ma.. And gives a lambi dialogue, albeit a nice dialogue, and says that she is her mother. Kadambari again scoffs her, says that Ma?? How does she know what Ma is? Ma is someone who will support her through everything, who will fight the world for her happiness.. If her ma would've been there, she would have gone against the whole world to support her. Now that she's not there, she has no one to talk to, no one to look to for advice.. Santo says that she can talk to her, she can tell her, her problems. Kaddu again scoffs her saying that when she herself is a prisoner, how can she help anyone. Kadambari says that she cannot marry someone whom she doesn't love. And says that if Santo could, she would run away from there herself. She would run away from there at the chance of the happiness she left behind. Kadambari's harsh words strike a chord with Santo and she tearfully walks out..

She slowly goes out, to the hall and slowly walks to her room. Sits down on the bed and starts crying. Bapuji comes there and puts her hand on her shoulder and asks her what the matter is? Santo says that she lost her mother at a very young age, so she doesn';t know what a mother is like. Now thanks to situations she has become a mother herself and doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know if she can go against the world for someone's happiness. She doesn't know if she can fight the world for her children. Bapuji says that he trusts her, though the other people in the house wont agree, he knows that she cannot harm anyone, so he will always support her. He's seen his subhadra in her, and will always stand by her. And tells her to do what her heart says is right. Bapuji asks her if she wants to share her problems? Santo smiles and says that he has shown her the right path, and has helped her greatly. She goes to Subhi's portrait and lights the lamp and tells that she knows what path she has to take..

Santo again barges into Kadambari's room, Kadambari asks her what she's doing? Santo calls her Kadambari and tells her that she has decided something. Kadambari is shocked and asks her what she called her. Santo is firm and says that she is going to call her kadambari only. She will support her from now on, she will fight the world for her. And tells her that she will marry the person on her choice only. Kadambari is apprehensive, says that with her Malik's one gaze, she trembles with fear, and she expects to stand up to him for her? Santo is firm and strong and says that yes she will… She will fight everyone to ensure her happiness.. Kadambari is surprised, but moved..

All preparations are underway for Kadambari's wedding in DM's house. Santo is watching everyone bustling, when Taru comes there and asks her to work, instead of standing around doing nothing. Nearby, bapuji goes to DM with the list of people he has forgotten to invite. He asks DM why he dint call Santo's nanaji? Taru tells him that its alright, they don't need so much of importance. DM tells her no, and tells bapuji that his name is not on the list, because he wants to invite Madhav Solanki personally. He's the person, who's shaped hiten up to be the heir to the Mahiyavanshi empire, he deserves that respect. And tells that he will distribute the cards to the villagers during the same trip. He tells Santo to get her sisters to help around for the wedding. Santo is touched.

In Avinash's house, he's reading out Kadambari's wedding invitation to Sandeep. And tells him that the cards have been distributed, when are Sandeep and Kaddu going to decide what to do? Sandy tells him that they have decided to run away. Avinash appreciates it and tells him that good, that way, DM will be completely humiliated. The all powerful man will be completely shattered thanks to Kadambari. Sandeep gives an evil smile and both of them celebrate DM's impending humiliation. Sandy tells that they'll run away the very same day. Avinash tells no, that they should run away on the day of the wedding. Only then will it shatter DM completely. Sandy agrees and calls up Kaddu, who wants to elope that very moment itself. But Avinash, easily convinces her otherwise and Kaddu gets easily fooled. Sandy and Avinash are celebrating the imminent downfall of the mahiyavanshi's, laughing and all. The camera pans out to near their door, where a shocked Santo stands. She has overheard everything and comprehends that Sandy-Avinash have plotted the entire scheme for DM-Kaddu's downfall. Episode ends.

Preview - Hit mi scene...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mruu... great update...

LOL... hehehe... i noticed you warned us for yesterday...

but really... why are they putting Hit-mi together... i guess i can appreciate their scene but they are only going to cause more problems.. let's see how that unfolds...

kaddu, idiot kaddu... falling for that jerk sandy... she can be such a bad judge of people...

i hope she believes santo when santo warns her.. instead of blaming santo for lying, etc....!! she can be quite an idiot..

and i always thought sandy would turn out to be negative.. i had all the negative vibes from the start...!! LOL...

now i can tell sukhi, that i was right about something.... heheheheh...  
p.s. i am the first one to thank you today...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

WOW....thanks for the update....

Why?????????? always our Santo hears everything.... I wonder how she will save Kadambari and make her understand......GO SANTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Mru for the update , did not watch the episode yet , be back after
Pari_Angle thumbnail
Mru very nice update dear Thank u

yes sanam kaduu pyar me andhi ho gai hein .....

santu agar usko sach bataa bhi degi to bhi kaduu santu ki baat kabhi nahi maanegi bewkuff

santu ko hi kuch karna padega ab

now i fill kaduu ore sanky ki saadi to jaroor hogi
Soapgirl thumbnail
oh wow! so Sandy was fooling Kaddu all he way! This is unbelievable.

Does that mean she will marry Duggu?!?!?!

Thanks for the update!
Edited by smilegirl - 14 years ago
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update
Ufff
That stooooopid Sandy
Noooooooooo
I hate him
AND WHY SANTO
WHY WHY WHY SANTO!!!!!!!!!
Why is it always the one that nobody listens to that has to hear..Anhows
Thanks for the update.Nicely written
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the epside alot

what epside what awful sandeep is and khadmbari trust the wrong person easily he just like his father want to destroed DM.😡

santo get the trust of khadmbari slowly and she show her that she her mother from reshta what a change😳
Soapgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

and i always thought sandy would turn out to be negative.. i had all the negative vibes from the start...!! LOL...

now i can tell sukhi, that i was right about something.... heheheheh...  

p.s. i am the first one to thank you today...

Yep! I never liked that Sandy guy...he looks so dumb. Somewhere in my mind I wanted him to turn into a jerk.
Pari_Angle thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilegirl

oh wow! so Sandy was fooling Kaddu all he way! This is unbelievable.

Does that mean she will marry Duggu?!?!?!

Thanks for the update!

i think so Duggu marry with kaduu .........but we don't no wat happan next

santu have big prob now