may 26th written : the king is not pleased

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello wonderful people!! I am Fatima and I will doing your updates tuesday-wednesday.(insh) A fair warning: I talk a lot. I am so excited about this show! I love love history! And I love this sotry. what a woman!! amazing!

Ratan stares at Padmini and imagines her playing around on the lake. (the scenes first shown) He asks her "Padmini?" she shakes her head no and says " Padmavati" Ratan Singh turns and says tot he king that he raises his sword only on his enemies, even if his enemies back is turned toward him he doesn't stand him. He has never raised it ona woman, today it was wrong for them to make him do so. He goes to padmini and says forgive me. He present her his sword and says with this you can give me any punishment you want, even if it's my head. Padmini says no she should be asking for forgiveness. It was her idea to dress as a male and fight. She asks him not to blame his dad. She says she accepts her defeat. One of the suiters Malkhan Singh gets up in anger and says they have been cheated. 1st they were asked to fight next it was a woman who they battled with. They were insulted. Rana Ratan Singh yells at him saying it would be better if he accepted his defeat. Malkhan Singh tells him to move out of the way. Ratan Singh says if you can move me out of the way then sure, or leave. Malkhan singh says his eyes are like snake eyes, once the enemy's picture has been painted, it doesn't erase without destroyiing him. The uncle announce according to the swayambar Ratan Singh has won by defeating the Princess. He announces their marriage. The King is not happy. He walks away in anger.

Khilji storms into the castle killing people on the way. He sits down and his men bring the King and the Prince. His men are holding swords to their neck. Khilji's adviser reads the terms and condition. It states all the money and other things Khilji wants and if they are not met he will not show mercy to their kingdom. His men bring a girl in throw her at the floor. He explain this is the princess. The King's niece. Khilji says to put her in his Harem. The prince says this is not right, this is not int he terms. Khilji says when did I say it was. It's a gift fromt he king. The King says to let her go, whatever he wants he is getting. He says when did he says he didn't get what he wanted. He can leave money and wealth but not a beautiful woman. he gets up and pick up the princess over his shoulder and takes her away while she screams.

Ratan Singh is talking to Padmavati. (her little brother is sitting beside her) He tells her that if he knew it was her, he wouldn't have fought her. She tells him it was her wish to marry a man who could beat her.She says even though she lost she won, she is lucky he came. he says he also won but lost. He lost his heart. He calls the little brother toward him. he has him if he would come with him, he says no. Then he asks what if your sister comes. The brother gets mad and says no. he says just because he beat her doesn't mean he can take her. He will beat him and bring her back.

The king (padmini's dad) is not happy. He says he is not going to agree but he is not going to back away from the agreement. The queen says why aren't you happy. In truth you don't want her to get married. If you did you would've invited Prince and kings from other kingdoms. But you only invited few small ones from close by. It was our good luck ratan Singh came. Her brother agrees. The King says he doesn't know anything about Ratan Singh. He will give him another Shart. he has seen his bravery but he has to see how pure is his heart. The queen again says he is doing all this to make sure she doesn't get married. The King gets mad and says yes he doesn't want her to marry and he goes away.

Later the Brother explains to the queen by having the sword fight the King wanted to show the power of this kingdom, even if padmini lost it would've showed the power of her, this Kingdom and the future son in law. Beside the King wants the princess to stay close to his heart, hence the invitation to the kingdoms nearby. The queen understand but still worries about the shart

The little brother Badal is walking. Padmavati and Ratan Singh is talking. He says it seems like he is still mad, but he loves you a lot. Padmavati says yes, after her Mami passed away he always stayed with her. (so he is the cousin) Ratan Singh goes to talk to him and asks what can he do to make him less mad. Badal says teach him to sword fight. Padmavati tells him to be careful, ratan Singh asks from who. Badal gets impatient and ratan Singh says he is the 1st student who is yelling. He goes and gets 2 swords but Badal is already ready with his. They fight and everytime Badal makes his moves all Ratan Singh has to do is lift his sword up. But Badal's enthusiastic move makes him drop his sword. Padmavati laughs and says don't go on his age. Badal makes another moves and cuts his hand. Padmavati runs to Ratan Singh and tears her dupatta and bandages his hand. Ratan Singh stares at her, when she notices she gets shy.

precap: Ratan Singh tells her she is the reson for his restlessness. No one here wants her to leave.

DO NOT forget to hit the like button ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leomil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update will be waiting for the rest part

-melissa
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks soo much for the update Fatima..

I absolutely love history too... :)))
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx fattu... iwill call u tat...xcellent update!!!the epsde was wonderful!!!loved it!
-Sarah- thumbnail
thanks Fatima!!
the like button is giving me an error๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Sarah- - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Fatima.

The Hindi in the show is very hard so the written update is very much appreciated.
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update!
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey fatima thanks for the awesome update
Simone2006747 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update ... appreciate it  ...  ๐Ÿ˜Š

KrishnaSourav thumbnail